It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My City is Bracing for Tastelessness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didn't say anything about wanting it shut down.

I was saying they are insensitive pricks for not rescheduling.

The murderer attended their rallies and repeated their rhetoric. If you don't see why this is an aggressive decision, I can't help you understand any better.

ps edit - I agreed with the ACLU's decision to not revoke their permit.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Abysha because: added stuffs...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Abysha

Imagine if we were there.

Me being pro-Trump, you being anti-Trump. . . . we'd have a nice hug then go get drunk somewhere and have everyone looking at us saying, "What the f-. . . "

Agreed.

Hell, I'd even let you pay for the drinks.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sorry to hear that 'cowboy. Thoughts to your friend, condolences to everyone else.

Makes for a tough day.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

S'okay.

She was diagnosed soon after her husband had passed on. She refused treatment and just wanted to be with her mate again.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
is this the "event' ? ...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hope all stay safe, very heated times overall and in agreement that it's not the right time for this in Portland. In fact the March against Sharia, section of the Portland rally today is scheduled to be in Seattle instead next week, despite it being too soon for the area as a whole.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
So you side with Antifa? They are the ones inciting violence. Anyone who has different views than them is automatically a racist, bigot, etc.... They do more harm than good. Even if they had a message I believe in, their actions disgust me and make me question their motives. I'm not saying white supremacists are good. They are allowed to free speech as long as that speech doesn't incite violence. Is it in poor taste to hold the rally at this time? Probably. Should it still go on? In my opinion, yes.

"Antifa" aren't anti-fascist at all. They themselves are the hate-filled bigots who openly promote hatred and violence.
The modern "left" have now become the puritanical hysteric Christian right of the 80's.
Anyway, it was proven that the guy who commited the murders was a Bernie Bro with defective mental capacities, and was actually thrown out of a Trump rally earlier. The left refuse to accept it, though.
edit on 6/5/2017 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join