It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Looks like it good find. I wonder if the FBI actually raided both sides of the duplex, because it just seems odd that the other door is wide open too.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good. Maybe this means Hillary will quit trolling planet earth with her interviews and such, to avoid having to answer questions about this. Like when she didnt do a press conference for almost a year despite being in a campaign.
edit on 4-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I tried with zillow just a little while ago, and got bupkis...

I'm beginning to think zillow may have some issues...possibly.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Could be, also the tax records for 7242 Jonathon are available and shows the owner (or at least who pays the taxes) but I'm not sure about T&Cs on posting names or links to names, but the search can be done here

I must be stupid because I can't seem to bring up anything for that address or 7240 or 7246.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sorry I should have been clearer, just search for the street name, this should bring up a list database of all the addresses on Jonathon, click to the last page then click one back, that should put you there.

hope this helps

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Running dual operations from the same address is typical of the Abedin's, as evidenced over in London.

Also from 1996, Huma was working at her family’s business – A journal called The Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. The Abedin family’s business is owned by the Muslim World League, Saudi Arabia’s organisation that promotes Wahhabi Islam around the world. They even share an office at 46 Goodge St, London – Saleha Abedin, Huma’s mother and Hassan Abedin, Huma’s brother, currently work there still.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Thanks! That worked!

I think my problem was typing in 'Jonathon Street' instead of just 'Jonathon.'

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You're not stupid.

The duplexes are registered under one address, but there will be 2 (or more) addresses per property. It is registered to one owner no matter how many addresses are at the property based upon the tax rolls.

You need to look at the 0 addresses as well since those could be a piece of the property platted separate from the rest. For example, in my situation we have one contiguous piece of property with my grandma's house, my folks house and some prairie but according to the tax rolls, it's 3 separate listings with 3 different addresses; each of the houses having 1/2 acre platted and the prairie platted as the remainder and having a 0 address on our street but not physically separate.

Apartment complexes, on the other hand and for example, have multiple addresses but are platted as one piece of property as far as tax records are concerned.

So, if it is not the registered owner of the property, it is the tenant, and I don't know if we can get that information in the public domain.

Also, what he said, should net you 35 pages of results. Go to the last page and 2 back and you will be right in the 7200 block of Jonathon; keeping in mind what I said about 0 addresses above.
edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more

edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: meh

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jaded and/or MME:
Possibly related...finding in the R place has located a home in the 7000 block owned by Blue Sky Investments ( Panama Papers/Mossack Fonseca).

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You know, I saw that name when I was scrolling tax records of the street and it stood out for some reason when I saw it but i could quite put my finger on it as to why, I would say definitely related; will follow up on this and report back with what I discover.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Link to Webb LIVE

edit on 4-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well, looks like you fell for fake news again. Because, let's be honest, you Trump supporters will scream "Fake news!" just like Dear Leader when it comes to every single MSM news piece that isn't favorable of your cult leader and yet you will ALWAYS fall for the actual "fake news."

Your source is FP. The FP poster's source is a templated fake news blog calling itself "NewDay News" (domain is jodyrossel.com). If you go to that fake news source, you'll find this opening paragraph:

On June 1, 2017 a raid took place in a home in the 7200 Block of Jonathon Street in Dearborn, Michigan which is owned by a “shell company,” turns out it’s actually owned by Huma Abedin’s brother and sister. This shell company is the Journal of Muslim Affairs. Important to note, Huma worked as an Assistant Editor for this company at one time.

Now. Scroll down a little bit.

REPORT FROM WHATDOESITMEAN.COM:

June 3, 2017

FBI Nabs Hillary Clinton “Lost” Emails In Surprise Raid On Huma Abedin Home

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) urgent action bulletin circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the believed to be “lost” emails belonging to former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were recovered on 1 June when special agents of the American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided a home in Dearborn, Michigan, owned by a “shell company” belonging to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s brother and sister.

In case you missed it:

BY SORCHA FAAL

Stop being an unwitting disinfo agent ffs. Jesus.
edit on 2017-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ok, I have found a Blue Sky Estate Investments Limited

But I do not know if it is related to the same Blue Sky Investments Group, L.L.C.

That owns the property. Note the Dearborn address in that last link.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Also, I'm not seeing on any tax records for "Journal of Muslim Affairs" at the Wayne County tax assessor's site.

EDIT:

Following the Sorcha Faal fake news garbage, it does look like the address of the house that was raid is 7246 Jonathon St as the house in the Google Maps photo matches the one at in the local Fox affiliate's article. Looking for the tax records for the property now.

EDIT 2:

Nvm. I think the address is wrong too. 7246 Jonathon doesn't appear to be a legit house number according to the Wayne Co tax assessor.
edit on 2017-6-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Say what you will about CNN, I think they have a slightly better record of accuracy than Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Thanks, AD.
I'm glad you are researching this, as well. That is the point of this thread.

However, please refrain from the partisan-based personal insults...it's really uncalled for.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Is that even a complement??

"At least we're more accurate than Sorcha Faal!!" Not sure that's a sterling endorsement.

edit on 6/4/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thank you for sussing that out.

Now, what this tells me is that there is certainly something to find here if Faal is sticking their nose in on the story.

A purposeful obfuscation method meant to make anyone looking into this out to be someone who perpetrates fake news.

The particular aspect of the JMMA being the target of the raid may be false since it was sourced by Faal, but the other facts of the raid are not:

It took place, it was for reasons of national security and it related to matters in another state.

And you are also correct about there not being any listing of the organization in the county tax records, I have verified that myself.

But is it possible they are a tenant? If so, is there a way this can be verified? If not, then we treat it as speculation.

In the meantime, I'm going to see what I can scrounge up in relation to what is known and can be verified. Pretty sure we've got the building and other information from the tax office correct, you're welcome to refute any of that if you care to.

The very involvement of Sorcha Faal in a story makes me want to dig deeper and see what is there for myself.
edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: ps, I"ve already found the name of the registered owner but have refrained from posting the information as it is a private individual

btw

I want to quote the OP form page one:

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I am still having doubts about the part of the story which states this home belongs to Huma's sister and brother.
I've read that a Lebanese family, whom moved in a month ago, was also arrested there.

This story needs to be researched more here.

Dial back the rhetoric and help us out.
edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sorcha Faal often sensationalizes some stories to make people automatically think it's a hoax.

The Blue Sky thing is not a coincidence either.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

However, please refrain from the partisan-based personal insults...it's really uncalled for.

Unless I'm posting?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join