It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

That is odd. Huh.

It certainly seems to exist. How closely does mapquest vet their maps, or info?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This was discussed here:

Michigan home raided by FBI in operation described as national security issue

ETA: However, Huma Abedin was not previously mentioned.

I wonder what they found?

But....But....Trump bad....Clinton good.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, looks like we found it at about the same time...great minds and all.

Tricky thing about names from there, is that there is usually multiple spellings used and just because it is spelled one way on a record, does not necessarily mean it will be spelt the same way on all records.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

It does appear to be the left door of that duplex, the right door opens the opposite way than shown in the photo with LEO carrying the box?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, looks like we found it at about the same time...great minds and all.

Tricky thing about names from there, is that there is usually multiple spellings used and just because it is spelled one way on a record, does not necessarily mean it will be spelt the same way on all records.

Both units should be looked at because the Detroit Free Press article I just posted shows the right door/unit as the one in question.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That yard lamp is from the front yard of the house (7236) further to right.
The photo was taken from the side at a angle.

Buck

And one other tidbit.
Why would Huma and Wenny reconcile ?
So they could not be compelled to testify against each other.
What ?
Sometimes pre-signaling a defensive move far sooner that necessary only tips your hand to the opposition.

Buck

edit on 4-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

It does appear to be the left door of that duplex, the right door opens the opposite way than shown in the photo with LEO carrying the box?

But, again, the Detroit Free Press posted this photo with their article:

That's the right door unless the photo is flipped.

Link
edit on 4-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Agreed. The right side of the duplex is 7242 Jonathon, the left side of the duplex is 7244 Jonathon; can be seen on google maps here:

The next thing I wonder is if there is a garage or upstairs apartment with the 7246 address?

Only one of these addresses is even registered at the tax assessor's office, 7242. That's as far as I have gotten.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But, again, the Detroit Free Press posted this photo with their article:

That's the right door unless the photo is flipped.

Link

That door opens to the right, the door on the left opens to the left, like the one in this pic:

See JackKtMtn's post.
edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more

edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: other left

edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: other right, lol

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical, too

The left door may have been open because the neighbors were watching...I'm not sure that just because the left door appears to be open, that it means that's the one. I think both addresses should be considered because of that DFP article and that image they posted.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Could be, also the tax records for 7242 Jonathon are available and shows the owner (or at least who pays the taxes) but I'm not sure about T&Cs on posting names or links to names, but the search can be done here

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think both addresses should be considered...

100% agree on this, which is why I went looking for addresses in the tax assessor's office. And of that search, the only address which is registered there (with the tax office) is the 7242 address.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This should be what is playing 24 hours a day on the news channels, wall to wall coverage. What did Hillary know, terror ties, this is HUGE.

MSM doesnt even have to put a presentation together, it's already prefab as you know:

Hillary's #1 aide Huma Abedin: Undeniable ties to terrorists & 9/11 funders

WIKILEAKS: Clinton Campaign Scrambled to Defend Huma from Muslim Brotherhood Accusations
Hillary Clinton’s campaign team scrambled to mount a preemptive defense of Huma Abedin, the candidate’s longtime “body woman” and confidante, according to emails published by WikiLeaks on Saturday.

In a January 2016 email exchange, top Clinton aides discussed a response to a forthcoming Vanity Fair article about Huma’s powerful role in the Clinton sphere of influence.

“As discussed, we don’t know what the tone of the piece will be, but I wrote some shell point, below, that we can adapt as need,” wrote Clinton press aide Nick Merrill.

edit on 4-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
According to the pictures and suggestions above, I believe the address is:
7236 JONATHON ST, DEARBORN, MI 48126

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The next thing I wonder is if there is a garage or upstairs apartment with the 7246 address?

There is definitely an upstairs unit and a downstairs one. I don't know what door leads to which though...

The woman first saw the officers there at about 5:30 p.m., and they didn't leave until about midnight. She said she used to live in an upper unit at the residence and that the people who live there are a man with two children. Recently, the man's father had come to visit.
Link

ETA: I just realized you were wondering if there was more than two units. I read 'duplex' somewhere....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AboveBoard

That is odd. Huh.

It certainly seems to exist. How closely does mapquest vet their maps, or info?

I dunno. It was an honest search. *shrug*

I posted the zillow search I did earlier that shows the 5000-ish block Jonathon Street that came up for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, there is a duplex in that building. The question is whether or not both parts have upstairs and downstairs portions or if one is upstairs and the other down stairs with one door leading to the downstairs apartment, and the other door leading to stairs which lead to the upstairs apartment. Your article makes it sound like the latter rather than the former.

All of which has no bearing on a possible garage apartment on the same property which might have a separate address (i.e. 7246) entirely. (and yes, I am wondering if there is a 3rd address at the same property unrelated to the two known addresses)

Regardless, I feel pretty confident that we have the exact building despite the discrepancies in the news reports.

edit on 4-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: added italicized portion

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Samer ElDebek will be arraigned in the morning in the Southern District of Manhattan.

And that's what counts.

Buck

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

See, now that is a name I did run across when digging in to the registered owner of the address in question.

Interesting, verrrrrry interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, there is a duplex in that building. The question is whether or not both parts have upstairs and downstairs portions or if one is upstairs and the other down stairs with one door leading to the downstairs apartment, and the other door leading to stairs which lead to the upstairs apartment. Your article makes it sound like the latter rather than the former.

All of which has no bearing on a possible garage apartment on the same property which might have a separate address (i.e. 7246) entirely. (and yes, I am wondering if there is a 3rd address at the same property unrelated to the two known addresses)

Regardless, I feel pretty confident that we have the exact building despite the discrepancies in the news reports.

It's the right door, 7242.

According to a video of the raid here: Link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join