It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This report is as fake as fake news gets, no surprise it's the Pizzagate folk pushing this fake news. Gullible.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

...at 7246 Jonathon Street...

Doing some digging on this address.

Google maps show it to be the house on the left:

Looking at the tax records yields the following:

It would appear as though the tax records are incomplete, so verification will need a little more digging. Will report back when/if I can vet this item of information.

This is the home that comes up for me, as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

As to the people making the claim that this address is owned by a shell company owned by Abedin's brother, how the heck could they determine that if the whole thing is wrong?

There are known patterns of obfuscation, particularly when it comes to deeding a property to a bunk LLC.

I don't know what the laws are in Michigan but in Florida, you must register a trustee (with a person's real name) to www.sunbiz.org in order to deed a home or commercial property to an LLC.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That address does not show either:

Wayne County Tax office website

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I did not click on the link in the OP.
I was going off of the quote and researched otherwise.

It's possible this is fake.
But..
The 7200 block in Dearborn is definitely a Muslim neighborhood. You can see that with Google maps, by zooming in.
We know the raid is true.
We must also consider that if the home was indeed owned by the company owned by the Abedin family, the media would be working hard to keep that under wraps.

Hey, BA. Can you share where you are getting the "7200 block" is a Muslim neighborhood from? I agree the FBI raid happened, but the address in the article seems wrong (possibly deliberately?). What 7200 Block of Johnathon Street? Or is the "7200 block" a Muslim neighborhood on another street??

This is looking like a mix of real and fake news to me, but I'm not counting it out yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Mandela effect

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Huma was an obvious Foreign Agent. Everyone ... and I mean EVERYONE ... in FBI Counterintelligence needs to be fired and/or have their pensions revoked.

_That_ would set a much needed precedent in government as a whole.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Go to this site and search the street name, take a look at the owner names of nearly all the addresses on that street. And here is another street view shot from a couple of houses down from the one I posted here:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are a few residences listed if you just search "Jonathon" without the "Street" but none of them are for the address listed in the article... There are some "Islamic sounding" names on the list. None are Abedin.

Honestly, I think someone is either making a giant unfounded lying leap with the minimal data available, or they have some other source.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
7242 Jonathon Street, Dearborn, MI.

It exists, Mapquest (for what it's worth) told me how to get there, and google Earth shows it as well.

For what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

hmm, 7212 also does not exist in public records.

And the camera clearly shows "7212"

Very strange !!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm not denying or disagreeing that there are Muslim people on that street. Absolutely, there are.

Who they are and whether or not they have any connection to Abedin or Clinton is the question...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm, again, willing to say that this story should be questioned....which is why I posted it.
We have the best researchers.

As for the inference that the source may be infected...I received no warnings from my security software...and have seen the source used many times on ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
7242 Jonathon Street, Dearborn, MI.

It exists, Mapquest (for what it's worth) told me how to get there, and google Earth shows it as well.

For what it's worth.

That's weird because Google Maps didn't for me... ??? That's weird. I typed the address straight in and it did come up. So it DOES exist. Ok.

Sorry - that was weird. I put it directly into Google Maps and got zip, as well as Zillow...

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

hmm, 7212 also does not exist in public records.

And the camera clearly shows "7212"

Very strange !!

There does appear to be many duplexes on the street.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I finally found OS / PD info.

www.arabamericannews.com...

Its all connected.

buck

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hey IAMTAT,

I know you would never post something sketchy on purpose!

I'm just worried because stuff like that freaks me out - if the link turns out to be fine, then you will have my utmost and sincere apologies for freaking out.

- AB

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I finally found OS / PD info.

www.arabamericannews.com...

Its all connected.

buck

Good find.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is the parent organization of the publication in question:

After twenty-seven years of its establishment, the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs remains the only scholarly institution dedicated to the systematic study of Muslim communities in non-Muslim societies around the world. The Institute has indeed helped open up a new area of specialization. Through holding international conferences, in the pages of our Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs and the publications under the Institute's Book Series, the minority condition is studied in all its dimensions, historic, demographic, social and economic, in addition to examining the abstract and conceptual aspects that define and explain the minority situation. Our research interests extend to include non-Muslim minorities living in Muslim societies, interfaith dialogue with the objective of promoting understanding and the study of Muslim minority women who face particular and complex challenges to their minority existence while maintaining their Islamic identity.

Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs

This shows Huma's terrorist ties:

Tying these together with the raid becomes the tricky part.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You wouldnt believe the odd out-of-place things I see here everyday in Dearborn. Jonathon and Warren Ave area in that part of Dearborn is now called EASTBORN. The 100+year old City Hall moved out of it historic location across from the Arab American Museum to the West side.

I can only say, the sheer number of immigrants, businesses, visitors, relatives...makes it impossible to pick up on everything, everywhere, everyday.

In Emergency Services, I tend to learn to stay back, pay little attention to things because in an 8 hr workday...there are dozens and dozens of situations and out-of-place people everywhere in this city. Who owns what, who finances where and how...are all uniquely cultural.

Nothing here in Dearborn would surprise me...and many 1st Responders are considering getting out. We make easy targets...

MS
EMT/ERT
Advanced Life Support
Dearborn, MI

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join