It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Sheikh calls for Muslim Immigration BAN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Australian Shia Imam Mohammad Tawhidi has called for Muslim Immigration to be banned in Australia. He himself was a refugee arriving from Iran as a 12 year old and has been calling for an Islamic Revolution, for Islam to modernise and make itself compatible with life in the West.

Tawhidi is a truly moderate Muslim who has spoken out denouncing terror attacks and challenging Muslim apologists who say that "Islam is the religion of peace" and "the Koran does not condone the killing of non-Muslims" with intelligent conversation and facts. He recently appeared on Australian morning television holding a black and white Daesh flag that he bought in a Melbourne Islamic store - highlighting that there are many Australian Muslims who openly support terrorists living in our societies.

Speaking out against Islam has caused him to go into hiding as he has received death threats and been physically attacked on Australian streets for questioning Islam.

Sheikh backs Muslim BAN

Now Sheikh Tawhidi, who has the Twitter handle @imamofpeace has backed One Nation senator Pauline Hansons call for Muslim immigration to be banned in Australia.

'Terrorism in the UK is growing week after week. Having extremists within our societies is not multiculturalism, it's suicide,'

We need to make sure that those coming into the West really want to be part of the West,'

I have a great amount of respect for Sheikh Tawhidi. He has put his personal safety on the line to actually denounce terrorist atrocities in an age where the Islamic community and Muslim apologists are either deafeningly quiet in their lack of condemnation or rushing to declare the Muslim who screamed "This is for Allah!" "weren't really Muslim".

I hope Tawhidi is successful in his quest for religious revolution in the West

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While I would disagree with a complete ban, it would be nice if folks here in the US would support the travel ban EO from the countries that are well known for their export of radicalized Islam. It will be a sad day when the US has to "respond" to something dreadful that it could have "proactively" prevented. We have several patriot Islam leaders in the the US, however, because they won't verbalize the liberal talking points to demonize America, the MSM won't put them on where everyday Americans could see that there are even Muslims here in America that support logical defenses against jihad.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Well there's also this Muslim girl who called out Radical Islam

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's not so much the immigration, it is the cosy relationship between the UK government and Saudi Arabia in order to sell weapons.
Also i would remind you of the deal between the tories and Saudi Arabia which enabled Saudi Arabia to be the chief of the UN human rights counsill.
That is how f*ckt up it all is, and we all know who spreads the extremist version of islam, an immigration ban is not going to change that.

Poor UK, of course the tories defend their relationship by saying it is vital to security and prosparity.
How cosy it was to see Trump dansing the traditional sword dance, just like Bush did.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I would support a temporary all out planetary ban until all countries route out the bad apples that have already made it out.
Clearly there's a problem with deciding who is and isn't a murderer before allowing these people into our relatively murder free cities. That must be addressed.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: earthling42

I would support a temporary all out planetary ban until all countries route out the bad apples that have already made it out.
Clearly there's a problem with deciding who is and isn't a murderer before allowing these people into our relatively murder free cities. That must be addressed.

The mothers of terrorists are interviewed saying "I had no idea. He was a good boy"... I hope they're lying and had full knowledge because if their own mothers dont know, how can we?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I hope she hasn't received a backlash from her family or community for speaking out. Malala got a few bullets to the head for promoting education for girls. We need more brave souls to speak up

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's an old hat. Islamism and neoconservatism are 2 sides of the same medal, using the same methods (mainly fear) to keep their flock in shape.

Devide & conquer.

Don't buy into the hot air uttered by self-proclaimed leaders, their level of corruption should be fairly obvious by now.

Here he is ushered to pose for photographs with other similarly well turned-out men of faith, all of whom have been flown in from religious communities across the globe to take part in the World Alliance of Religions Peace (WARP) summit.
But the cheer squads are not really here for Tawhidi, and this is not really a peace conference. These ecstatic young Koreans are members of an allegedly dangerous religious cult taking part in a highly regimented North Korean-style stadium extravaganza to pay tribute to their controversial leader, Lee Man Hee.

Shaikh M. Tawhidi: The “Imam” The Haters Love
edit on 4-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It is not multiculturalism, it's suicide.

So very true. Yet we are called racist for saying it though.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

If we did some kind of immigration ban in the US there is one country that should sit atop that list, but unfortunately that country would never actually be put on the list, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has two main exports, oil and Wahhabis. Wahhabism is a cancer not only on Islamic society, but human civilization as a whole.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo
a reply to: Lab4Us

If we did some kind of immigration ban in the US there is one country that should sit atop that list, but unfortunately that country would never actually be put on the list, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has two main exports, oil and Wahhabis. Wahhabism is a cancer not only on Islamic society, but human civilization as a whole.

Perhaps, however you have to start somewhere...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It worked for Japan.

Islamic terrorism is not "part and parcel" of living in big cities in Japan.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It worked for Japan.

Islamic terrorism is not "part and parcel" of living in big cities in Japan.

Well to be honest Japan dont like anyone who does not conform.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Muslim immigration ban...yeah, I'm all for that.

But that still means I have to put up with the ones already here and, if memory serves, the recent terrorist acts were committed by 'British' muslims.

So, the difference is what? They're born here they're magically going to fall in love with the place? It doesn't seem so.

All muslim immigration has done is turn large areas of every town I know into no-go zones for whitey; enter at your own peril. I'm supposed to celebrate that?

I didn't sign up for this.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ban Wahhabis from all countries is a reasonable thing to do. But they'll never do that because they bribe US and Western politicians to look the other way at their collusion with terrorists...

edit on 4-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Muslim immigration ban...yeah, I'm all for that.

But that still means I have to put up with the ones already here and, if memory serves, the recent terrorist acts were committed by 'British' muslims.

So, the difference is what? They're born here they're magically going to fall in love with the place? It doesn't seem so.

All muslim immigration has done is turn large areas of every town I know into no-go zones for whitey; enter at your own peril. I'm supposed to celebrate that?

I didn't sign up for this.

Wel Someone in british government has floated the idea of Interning the 3000 or so ones under surveillance currently until they can all be vetted and cleared.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well, a step in the right direction. But it would be so much easier if they just weren't here.

They're dangerous, they've been dangerous and inhumanly barbaric to one another for countless centuries. Everybody knows that.

Now they're rubbing shoulders with civilised Westerners.

Hmm, wonder what they're gonna do...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Civilized westerners who genocided Native Americans, and enslaved millions of Africans and exterminated 6 million Jews, built the Atomic and hydrogen bomb and allows themselves to be bought by the true sources of terrorism, Saudi Arabia.

Who is then civilized and who really isn't?

Maybe the people who lied and got us in the Iraq war that started all this terrorism.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The West is being brainwashed and bought by Saudi Arabia, who is the source of terrorism through Wahhabism but people in the West are brainwashed to forget that as soon as their reminded of it.

Saudi is buying 350 BILLION dollars worth of weapons from the US

They'll NEVER denounce the Wahhabism of Saudi as long as that happens

It’s a dark force in the West that protects Saudi Arabia and makes people not realize its Wahhabi terrorism NOT Islamic terrorism’

ALL TERRORIST ARE WAHHABIS

ALL OF THEM 100 PERCENT

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've seen this bloke on TV. I like him.

And he is right, we need to draw a line in the sand. The highest risk Muslims are the refugees of the western lead invasions since the 1990's.

Are we so stupid here in the west that we cannot see the problem?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join