It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest threat to humanity in 2017?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Last night my home was attacked by Islamic terrorists. The city I was born in.
We've had worse bombings, and my grandparents lived to tell me the their stories about the war... This doesn't even compare to that time, in terms of loss of life and human tragedy...

We had a greater enemy, with more fearsome firepower and bigger bombs... dropped from the sky... It was far more terrifying than the kind of events we experience today.

But no one came out defending Nazism, or "moderate Nazis" during the Blitz. And our government took appropriate steps to make sure we were safe from potential traitors and those who might have sympathy or allegiance to our enemies. They were all taken as prisoners for the duration of the war. Even those who simply came from the countries we were at war with. We were not afraid of hurting their feelings or stirring up "hate". We were at war, and everyone agreed it was a sensible idea. Who knows what might have happened if we didn't lock them up? I might be speaking to you in German instead of English. The threat was real, and the least we could do was uproot it from our homeland BEFORE it caused any harm.

But today we have a situation where our own governments are refusing to imprison known enemy sympathizers, because of we don't want to take away their "human rights". Yes, our governments and security services today are more concerned about the rights of our sworn enemies than the safety of our own citizens, and as a consequence they are partly responsible for these attacks.

But there is another issue beyond our governments, and that is corporate media. Not only are they liars, and fraudsters, they are literally making it easier for the enemies to operate in our society and commit violence. Big industry pays them to promote liberal immigration policies from countries where our enemies are known to originate, because for them it is simply an endless supply of cheap labor. And, when they get here and start attacking us on a weekly basis, they REFUSE to even identify the ideology behind the attacks for fear of creating a backlash against the immigration policies that feed big industry.. On top of that, they pretend to be motivated by ethics, when its really money, and have engaged in psychological warfare against the whole of western civilization to brainwash us all into accepting a political agenda they themselves only pretend to follow. But worst of all is the way the way they attack and malign people who try to defend us against our enemies.

As I was thinking about this in the context of what happened last night, it has occured to me that even after 2 terrorist attacks in less than 2 weeks against my homeland, killing children, killing all kinds of innocent lovely people, they are not a bigger threat than Corporate Liberal Media and their Phony political agenda...

Despite the way it looks in the fight against Islamic extremeism, all is not yet lost in that arena. But it fills us with more and more hate as it gets worse... And unfortunately that is a distraction... because CNN is worse than ISIS... direct your hate at the Liberal media agenda... because they are literally aiding and abetting the enemy... Remember, one of the first things we did in ww2 was imprison all potential enemy combattants within our own country before confronting the external threat. That is what we need to be doing... not with JUST with Islamic extremists, but also, poisonous elements within our own society that are engaged in psychological warfare and aiming to bring down the whole of western civilisation. Treason is a crime and they should be investigated and locked up.

***UPDATE***

I have just received these exclusive images from CNN headquarters during lasts nights coverage of the London attack from an anonymous source.
Independent experts have confirmed for me these are NOT photo-shopped, I repeat not Photoshop.

edit on 4-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

The wars of aggression have been aimed at creating this crisis.

These elite psychopaths care not at all about these poor refugees, they created them. Now they are using the crisis to destroy Europe.

Your words reflect the reality of the NWO in action and sadly too many people can not even see it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
question is how isis fight and hold ground against 5 super powers with state of art weapons.
Ask your self and you get the answer to your original question.

something els going on.. pay attention to unfolding events. Possibly they are preparing us for somthing much much bigger.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Because they came in guns blazing and then hide behind civilian populations coming out for public executions and generally instilling a sense of fear in people until they are unquestioned rulers of their occupied territory... and yeah equiptment and oil found in iraq help too.. so i hear

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

something els going on.. pay attention to unfolding events. Possibly they are preparing us for somthing much much bigger.

Like what? Project bluebeam second coming????

Im talking about reality.

CNN IS WORSE THAN ISIS...

STOP WITH THE WILD CONSPIRACIES.

god

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

so i hear

Don't believe everything you hear. As a out sider i can see both sides with same eyes. I see stuff you blinded to.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

stuff you blinded to.

well there's that too.

so i hear

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Because you can't fight insurgents with conventional warfare.

See Vietnam war as an example.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

We were at war, and everyone agreed it was a sensible idea.

What about undeclared, unjust war waged on other nations? Overlook that?

Comparing the London Bridge attack(s) to Nazi Blitz of Berlin is ridiculous.

Comparing the London Blitz to NATO "Blitzing" of numerous Middle eastern nations, overlooked.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well until governments take a zero tolerance policy towards religious extremism and sympathizers. Nothing is going to change. More people must die in order for leaders to see the light and the errors of their ways.

Until then, good luck.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

something els going on.. pay attention to unfolding events. Possibly they are preparing us for something much much bigger.

Bigger as in 'Iraqi-fying' Syria? its already ongoing.

From live Cable TV coverage of the ongoing "Gulf War" to covert ops in Syria; they can't cover it live anymore, people aren't buying it.

So they have to keep the real war secret and just cover the War of Terror at home. Endless coverage of endless war at home.

edit on 4-6-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Well until governments take a zero tolerance policy towards religious extremism and sympathizers. Nothing is going to change.

What, mass roundups, camps, the "Final Solution"?

(post by 3danimator2014 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well until governments take a zero tolerance policy towards religious extremism and sympathizers. Nothing is going to change.

No, but doing nothing is a whole lot worse. Jail time for sympathizing with the ideas of a terrorist that share the same values as ISIS is good enough for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

More people must die in order for leaders to see the light and the errors of their ways.

Oh, they know exactly what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

No, but doing nothing is a whole lot worse. Jail time for sympathizing with the ideas of a terrorist that share the same values as ISIS is good enough for me.

Those two terms have been built up in everyones mind to be the 'greatest threat' by the fake news media. You see the pic in the OP of journalists celebrating with champaign? If that 'unsourced' image is true, then you see how they celebrate when their 'programming' is having its desired effect.

Its not just about ratings... its about ruling the planet.
edit on 4-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

Those two terms gave been built up in everyones mind to be the 'greatest threat' by the fake news media. You see the pic in the OP of journalists celebrating with champaign? If that 'unsourced' image is true, then you see how they celebrate when their 'programming' is having its desired effect.

Its not just about ratings... its about ruling the planet.

Even ruling the planet only goes on for so long until history pays another visit to remind everyone how that plan never works.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Because you can't fight insurgents with conventional warfare.

See Vietnam war as an example.

Er, yes you can. Just because the Americans failed in Vietnam does not mean that others have failed in similar circumstances. See the Malay Emergency.

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem with the current approach e.g. by Syria, is that Assad has not sought hearts and minds, starting as he did at a low point of being a rather nasty dictator and getting worse. Dealing with insurgency is not just about lobbing bombs.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You have to understand the Government IS THE ENEMY.
Especially in Britain.....more so than America at least Donald Trump is antiestablishment put in position by the good elements and patriots of the state.

Everything is by design.

Britain has nobody that is not a Globalist Puppet in key political positions because it is from our nation that the NWO aka Globalism sprung it's ugly head under Cecil Rhodes and the society of the elect who were minions of the Rothschilds.

The greatest trick done to the British people was to deny them gun rights which in the American Constitution are there to stop a totalitarian Government from taking power essentially........but a good example would be from today where everyone was saying the Police arrived so fast after 8 minutes but imagine being on the receiving end of a blade 12 inches long......8 minutes is a f@cking eternity.......if the average law abiding citizen had a gun at his hip then it would have been over before the Police even showed up.

Truth is we don't need the Government or the Police to protect us but they have made it that way to keep us all living in fear and relying on them to protect us when the Machiavillian B@stards are responsible for the importing of insane Imams and stand idly back as young white British underage girls are systematically raped,tortured and murdered by stone age savages.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's Steve Carrell and NBCs the office

100% not photoshopped

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join