It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bathsheba, the daughter of the queen of Shebah?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

When Bosphorous broke, it didn't just create the Black Sea, it also created the Caspian Sea and the enormous amounts of water flooding in from the Mediterranean was like a giant wall of millions of tons of water and laid waste the lands that once were there (although we can only assume, but given the descriptions of where Eden was, Black Sea bedrock is the likely place).

i mixed Enuma Elish with the Atrahasis epos, where Anu and his pack takes use of the «Kašūšu Weapon» which was the Euphrates, I have an old thread about it here ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry for the mixup.

So first the Bosphorous broke destroying the civilisation below what is now the Black Sea. Then later, perhaps inspired by the Bosphorous event, the Anu-civilisation living in the mountainous area around the sources of the great rivers of Mesopotamia, and destroyed the civilisations along the Euphrates with their «Kašūšu Weapon»

Text of Atrahasis ==> www.livius.org...

As for Israel and UN. Israel was created by UN with strict demands of conduct. Israel has broken all these «rules». Israel is based on anti-semitisim imho. Apart from the voting you remark, look at other laws in the Land, like how they have different laws for Jews and Palestinians, like how the criminal liability is different, and how Israel daily break International Law by their racist agenda to drive out Palestinians, and burn down millennia old olive ranches etc. in an effort to build homes for the immigrants of European descent (including American Jews).

==> Picture borrowed from user Sahabi in his thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Concerning your other post here, I think it's safe to assume that Cain and his descendants did indeed survive the highly local floods that raged following the last ice-age,

I do not understand why you would make a statement such as the above statement when it is perfectly clear that the genesis account tells us that ---

Genesis 7:22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
Genesis 7:23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
'
Your ideology has been revealed and it is very frightening.

Genesis 1:9 And God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear.” And it was so.

==> «The waters» המים means «the two oceans/seas», the -ayim suffix in «Hamayim» denotes double, not normal pluralis.
==> «The Heavens» השמים is another erroneous translation. Ha-shem-ayim actually means «The Two Names [of God]», did the skies clear so we could gaze upon the two celestial hemispheres?
==> «Dry Land» יבשה actually means the «Twelvth Land» or the «Land of the Twelve» or more commonly «The Dry Land» a name for Arabia, Israel or Moab?
==> And of course Eretz means Land (as in Israel, or the Land of Noah situated near Eden where the Black Sea is now), not Earth/World

Our bibles and modern Hebrew is far from correct when it comes to Biblical translations. When the (very few) Jews (compared to the much greater amounts taken captive) came back from Babylon, their Torah and language had changed quite a bit. The Samaritans who were of the original Hebrew peoples living in Canaan criticised these homecoming Jews for their «new and transformed Torah and reshaped language».

When you read the Flood episode with Noah later in Genesis in Hebrew, you quickly understand that this was a local event. Besides we have tons of evidence showing that nowhere in time did the world see such a worldwide flood as modern translations of the Bible claim.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Why the hell would you demand that any one sovereign nation be put under the control of an international coalition such as the UN?

It hasn't occurred to you that what you describe is exactly what the UN did after the War by turning Palestine into Israel, leading to the Palestinian (read indigenous Semitic population) diaspora? Again I refer to the article I linked to published in Nature ==> www.nature.com...

The prophecy of the fake Jews described in Revelation has come to pass. And so has Noah's prophecy about how Shem will be overthrown and driven out by Japhet. The Israelis are not Jews or even Semites, they are Europeans and Japhetites. Saying the «Jewish» people of Israel are Semites is like saying the Pakistanis who came to Norway in the 70's are of Norse inheritance. The «Jews» aren't even Jewish religiously (apart from the marginal orthodox). The most popular belief system among Jews in Israel today is actually Buddhism.

The Holy Land should be divided into two distinct and autonomous nations. Palestine and Judea.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And please quit calling me names. I have no agenda, I refer to linguistics and scientific publications, in addition to my own theories and sentiments of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
Your ideology has been revealed and it is very frightening.

Hah bloody hah! So what is my ideology? I am using well known and highly acclaimed scientific publications (also accepted by Israelis who reported this research widely) to point out that ethnically the vast majority of today's Israeli population is not of Semitic, but of European descent. If we speak in terms of nationalism, there are traditionally two main approaches, the French- and the German-type nationalism. While the French variant states that a nation can be established based on culture, like common religion and politics-- the German variant emphasis that there must be an ethnic foundation. I am somewhere in between. I think ethnic foundation is important, but also common cultural foundation.

Israelis, however, are generally whether ethnic Semites nor typically religious Judaists (most popular belief system in Israel per se is atheism and philosophies like Buddhism and a vast array of other belief systems and the majority of Israelis are ethnic Europeans). See www.haaretz.com... where the newspaper can inform us that Israel is among the least religious nations in the world. UN should do what they should have done in the first place: Put the Holy Land under a neutral UN controlled government, to avoid the genocides and hostility, and the persecution towards the Land's indigenous population that we have seen since the State of Israel was founded in 1948.

Take your dragon tongue elsewhere, and quit speculating on my supposed ideology, there is none, I vote Labours, alt. Green Party. You and others here appear paranoid and your claims are without foundation. I thought there were rules against camaraderie here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

As for Israel and UN. Israel was created by UN with strict demands of conduct. Israel has broken all these «rules». Israel is based on anti-semitisim imho.

What?? Jews ARE Semitic!

Apart from the voting you remark, look at other laws in the Land, like how they have different laws for Jews and Palestinians, like how the criminal liability is different

Nope, Israel's laws are modern and the same for all, regardless of religion, ethnicity or gender. Many Arab people have migrated to Israel specifically because of the fairness of the laws as compared Sharia Law. Even more so now that Daesh is terrorizing surrounding countries.

, and how Israel daily break International Law by their racist agenda to drive out Palestinians, and burn down millennia old olive ranches etc. in an effort to build homes for the immigrants of European descent (including American Jews).

Yes, that did happen. Palestinians claimed that 5 Israeli settlers burnt down 250 ancient olive trees back in 2012. Unfortunately for the Palestinians, they were filmed chopping down and burning their own trees. Here's the news link and here's the YouTube video:

==> Picture borrowed from user Sahabi in his thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

That picture doesn't show any deserts (which were/are largely unowned) nor property owned other peoples which were estimated to be as numerous as the the Jews and Arabs combined (check this 1946 demographic map by the UN), nor does it show any immigrant numbers. In short, the left hand map shows only land owned by Jews and does not show anything about land owned by "Palestinians". The maps you posted are obviously bogus, any reference to true historical demographic maps shows that.

Again, why are you against Israel particularly? Why not Bosnia (in regard to the genocide of the Croats), or Russia (in regard to Chechnia), or the UK (in regard to Ireland) or the US (in regard to the Indian nations)? They all maintain government over a portion of their population that seeks independence, and there are many more nations like them.

The truth is that, for the most part, Israelis and Palestinians have lived together in relative peace for thousands of years and the only 'encroachment' into Palestinian territories (which are entirely within the state of Israel) by Israel has been because the 'Palestinian' Arabs and their allies attacked Israel and were defeated and 'pushed back' every time.

If you want conquered lands given back to original inhabitants, then perhaps the United States should give California back to the Mexicans, after the United Staes defeated Mexico and obviously illegally took California in the 1946-1948 war?

... and Jews are Semitic, so its irrational to think "Israel is based upon anti-Semitism".

edit on 6/6/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I am not against Israel. I am against genocide, ethnic persecution, apartheid, imperialism and fascism among other things. Likhud and other such parties with Zionist agenda win forth since they promise stability and peace and an end to kids' rock-throwing by applying their military against Israel's indigenous population and further destabilise the region.

Also, when Norway sold heavy-water to Israel way back, the deal was that it should be used to produce medical isotopes. However, they used it to produce plutonium and build up their nuclear arsenal, breaking International Law and putting Norway in a very difficult position in terms of IAEA and our stand against nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Here's official Israeli numbers:

• The Israeli population grew from 806,000 in May 15,
1948 (Independence Day) to 7.2 million at the end of 2007.
It is projected that by 2030 the population of Israel will be 10
million.
• Between 1948 and 2007, the population grew at an
average annual rate of 3.8%.
• The population numbered 1 million in 1949, 2 million in
1958, 3 million in 1970, 4 million in 1982, 5 million in 1991,
6 million in 1998 and 7 million in 2007.

Source: www.cbs.gov.il...

According to www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org... there were a mere 5 000 Jews in Israel in 1517 (when the total population was about 300 000).

PS: The map in my post borrowed from Sahabi shows areas under Palestinian- vs. Israeli political sovereignty. The borders of the two political units. That's not demography, it shows the imperialist modus of the State of Israel.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

To avoid thread drift, I suggest you start a topic about Israel's expansion in one of the political forums. The way this thread has turned out it has become a discussion of Israel's politics and demography including speculations about my person and supposed ideology, it has nothing to do with the thread topic and the OP itself, which I ended long ago, concluding that my idea that Bathsebah might have been an Ethiopian noble lady or princess seems implausible after the scriptural evidence has been researched to detail.

Here is my conclusion on the OP hypothesis ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

As for Israel and UN. Israel was created by UN with strict demands of conduct. Israel has broken all these «rules». Israel is based on anti-semitisim imho.

What?? Jews ARE Semitic!

Not according to research. As much as >80% of Ashkenazim (who make up over 80% of Israel's population) are of European descent. Did you even bother to read the research I posted published in Nature?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hah bloody hah! So what is my ideology? I am using well known and highly acclaimed scientific publications

Perhaps that is your primary problem. Your sources of course. You seem to be a very rude opinionated person with very little regard for proper discussion. Your threads and posts do reveal more than you realize. I hope that you never will have the authority to influence others with your nonsense. Your OP shows all that is needed to show your objective. In that let the matter rest.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

I used to like your and opinions and contributions, why this change all of a sudden? What happened to this here religion forum? And why do you and most others here attack me on a personal level while earlier most of you used to celebrate whenever I posted a new thread where I have been serving often unique research you can't find anywhere else? Threads revealing my own research which I share free of charge in order to make people think for themselves?

I am a commoner, I am alone, I don't belong to any faction or legion, and I do not serve any agenda or some secret or political sub-culture or whatever it is you believe. For that is what speculation and faith normally does, it turns people into flocks, conspiring, shouting crucify! crucify! Turning individuals into hordes of narrow-minded judgemental satans of serenity and honesty. What is it with you guys these days? What have I done that has made the gross share of you turn against me in the toss of a dice or the flip of a coin? You seem to have gotten the idea that I am some kind of satanist pedophile nazi or whatever. Shape up guys, you are doing yourselves anything but favors and good. So can we please quit all the demonising bollocks and bury the hatchets and talk sense? In all honesty for f*** sake.

You don't know me. You claim you do, but at some point a few months ago when I took a break from these discussions to focus on other things I find great interest in, after I was in the hospital for about a month and a half a year and a half ago. Can you please tell me in my face what the hell it is that you have «found out» about me during my absence? Your flocking mentality and hostility is so obvious you are dripping of it. And that is the plural you, not you personally, at least not you alone.

If you feel it difficult to say it here in the open, PM me and tell me what the hell is going on! Noone deserves the kind of treatment the mob you are a part of is exercising towards me. You confuse me, that's all. And when the level of stress reaches a certain point, it pisses me off to the extent that I feel like going to the shed, chopping wood. However, I don't own a shed, so I let it out here defending meself as best as I can instead, otherwise I'd be sleepless building up anger turning into some passive aggressive idiot. I may not be the most polite person in the world, but compared to this here mob of insulters, I am an amateur. So tell me, what have I done that has lead to this here shambles. Damn this mess!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Why the hell would you demand that any one sovereign nation be put under the control of an international coalition such as the UN?

It hasn't occurred to you that what you describe is exactly what the UN did after the War by turning Palestine into Israel, leading to the Palestinian (read indigenous Semitic population) diaspora? Again I refer to the article I linked to published in Nature ==> www.nature.com...

The prophecy of the fake Jews described in Revelation has come to pass. And so has Noah's prophecy about how Shem will be overthrown and driven out by Japhet. The Israelis are not Jews or even Semites, they are Europeans and Japhetites. Saying the «Jewish» people of Israel are Semites is like saying the Pakistanis who came to Norway in the 70's are of Norse inheritance. The «Jews» aren't even Jewish religiously (apart from the marginal orthodox). The most popular belief system among Jews in Israel today is actually Buddhism.

The Holy Land should be divided into two distinct and autonomous nations. Palestine and Judea.

Everyone has been trying to give the Palestinians their own state. They keep refusing it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

You know me Seede, where the oral Torah agrees with the preserved word of God I will accept it. But where it disagrees I reject it.

What you shared sounds more like something from a KKK Manifesto than something inspired of God.
edit on 6-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

at some point Utnapisjtim, you must realize that character comes through and it is what you say/text/post that shows your character. And when we read that we have to come to conclusions and you must realize our conclusions are based on what you shared and represents you. So if you make an opinionated OP that is easily refuted by fact then we can and must conclude you don't know as much as you wanted us to believe you do.

Not an attack on you personally it is just our conclusion from what you have given us in the OP and throughout the discourse we have had with you.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings it was not our intentions.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Who are you speaking for when you say «us» and «we»? And as for my «opinionated OP» --aren't all or nearly all OPs and discussions here «opinionated» and people's personal theories and hypothesis? You are representing a sort of group mentality which make you and your supposed comrades here to appear as some sort of Legion of demon.

Like I said, this here sub-forum is made for «opinionated» research into religion. All of which you post are opinions, there are very few scientific or empirical truths presented in the gross share of OPs here. Why are you singling out me and fail to admit that you all do the same? And again you are talking about my person in a demonising way and you openly admit that a group of people (you obviously speak on behalf of a group of people, saying «we» and «us». So what are your objections based on? Is it my avatar per chance? It resembles the family standard of the Sinclair family claiming descent from Jesus, a family I am remotely related to by blood.

ATS is a place for opinion, it's not a bleeding lexicon or dictionary, neither is it especially academical in nature, and yourself post again and again, highly personal opinions. What was it Jesus said again? Ah yes:

«How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye?» Luke 6:42
edit on 7-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

thanks for clarifying that your OP is just an opinion, But to take it to the next level and make it a fact, you need to support it with other facts. Your facts however don't line up with scriptures. For those like me, i.e. Seede, when we discuss Biblical things we use the bible to back up our opinions and when we present our findings they are no longer opinions but facts.

Just saying. the speck and the plank have already been taken from me, but how about your eyes? I thro not. You are not my brother in this world. And ay your own words/posts/text I can deduce you are no my brother in Christ as Seede is.
edit on 7-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

thanks for clarifying that your OP is just an opinion

All research into these texts are opinions, theories and hypothesis. However, I normally base my assumptions on evidence. Opinions and such are far better and more neutral than blind faith and indoctrinated BS. You are incredible. Did you think I was preaching? That would be the only relevant alternative, for there are no real facts concerning the wisdom of biblical texts. Even the Bible itself are opinions, only taught, parroted and handed over with all sorts of devilishness from the darkest periods of human history. You worship images of a man being tortured, and keep faith in bronze-age rhetorical lies and fairytales, presenting it as indisputable truths. You are aware that Jesus fought everything the priests and scribes represented? He was a politician and a nobleman and didn't give a rats arse for authority. Just before Passover 36 AD Jesus even campaigned for the throne of Caesar, and while doing so, he stole a donkey and broke into a house where he and his pack ate and drank until there were only water and biscuits left.

I understand that you see this place as some sort of virtual chapel where yourself is the fat priest, preaching indoctrinated BS for us, and that pisses me off, this is a place for conspiracies and critical research. You and your preaching is everything but that. You are judgemental and you treat alternative thinkers with disrespect. If Jesus of Nazareth was still alive he would toss his sandals at you and call you a brood of serpents. There. Rant's over. This thread is concluded two and a half pages ago, but you speak of the water cycle. We learned that in primary school, give «us» a break, I am Legion, I need bacon! Boo!
edit on 7-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Bathsheba is not the daughter of the Queen of Sheba. Impossible by biblical accounts which is the only place one can find these two characters in their context to derive the fact that Bathsheba would be older than the Queen of Sheba. It is difficult to have a child that is older than you are.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Queen of Sheba is a title, and there were queens of Sheba even in the time of king David. Or Moses for that matter. this just shows your ignorance.

See Song of Songs, where Solomon says, «my sister, my bride» and how she later says her skin is black.
edit on 10-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join