It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Terror Solution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: Tempter

What say you

Keep dreaming.

John Lennon comes to mind. May I ask, what is your solution to this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Once you have AIDS, there is no solution.

This situation has ONE outcome no matter how you look at it.

Total islamification of Europe. Like the Middle East has now.

That's the outcome without a doubt. Nothing at all will even be attempted even on the small scale proposed in the OP. So, it's too late for solutions.

What is AIDS? Are you using the disease AIDS as a metaphor?

And what do you mean by "
Total islamification of Europe. Like the Middle East has now." ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Crusades, anyone? I feel like we're due one.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Start with the nocons in the Wild West and you might actually get somewhere. Unless you don't root out extremism at home, your whole endeavour is doomed from the get go.

I say 15 years of Total War with Terror are enough of the same old BS already.
edit on 4-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Rubish!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeLovePutin
Crusades, anyone? I feel like we're due one.

That is opposite the OP....stay on topic?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What would you say ATS, is this not the best way? I know Saudi Arabia really throws a wrench into the mix, but if we could somehow get them on board, I believe this might be the only non-violent path to success. And I don't even want to think about the violent path, because honestly it would be massacre.
What say you

The US has to stop mass producing radical terrorists. The US dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015. The US dropped 28,000 bombs in 2016. This year, 2017, will be another new record for the most bombs the US has ever dropped in one year.

They don't hates because we have too much sex on TV. They hates because we are bombing the effin Shiite out of them. Here's how the next worst terrorist in the world is create.

"More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq"

Nearly 50 bodies could be seen Friday in the area of the alleged airstrike, where relatives helped recover remains.

One man approached a bag that contained the body of a pregnant woman talked to it, then began to cry and wail. Civil defense workers had to lead him away.

And a terrorist is born:

And a terrorist is born! You want to stop terrorism? Then stop bombing the effin Shiite out of Arabs. Every bomb we drop is creating more radicals in the ME.

edit on 4-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Terrific video! Nice post!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thank you. And sorry in advance for spamming ATS with that vid, I've seen enough of the stupid by now.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The solution to Islamic Terror won't be found in migration. Almost every single Islamic terror attack since 9/11 has been carried out by a citizen or national not an immigrant. The seduction and recruitment of men into becoming terrorists hasn't been done by immigrants but through the internet.

What needs to be figured out is how to cut access to these jihadist cult sites. I have a very hard time believing that can't be done.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
We've created a spiritually empty society.

Like it or not, people need something to believe in to provide a purpose outside and larger then themselves - a reason for life.

ISIS and other radical belief systems provide that. PC cults provide that. Victim ideology groups provide that. Gaia green worship provides that. All of them are toxic and not healthy, nor do they promote a stable, coherent society wherein we can all coexist.

The alternative is empty consumerism, nihilism, etc., some may be content with that, but many are not and we are seeing the results.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz...Yawn. I'm sorry did I miss something out of all these posts? Something about solving terrorism. Oh yeah umm, wake me up when someone REALLY has a solution.

we are sort of familiar with those wireless monitors that monitored suspects wear on the legs/ankles for tracking purposes or for house-arrest restriction of movement/freedom

well start tagging the Muslims that have police/records or have traveled to terrorist active nations, or have proven Anarchist tendencies

maybe graduate to neck collars with a epi-pen injection of tranquilizer for Jihadists in the 'trial period' of resettlement as refugee... going to radical Friday sermons at rage-baiting Mosques would qualify that particular Muslim to be deemed a potential harmful person to the general population of non-radical non-Muslims

are we piquing your interest with just those basic fundamentals?
refugees, economic migrants, et all are Guests of the Host country the illegals are to Assimilate --- not to destroy the civil laws of the community they seek asylum in....
The Guest Muslims, because of violent Jihad is a destructive philosophy and is not a 'right' to be practiced in the USA.. It is their privilege to be a well behaved and peaceful 'Guest on Probation'...

their only Right is to go back to their home country or just get outta here

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Regarding the EU, a solution to the Islamic terror is not to consider these terrorists as Intelligence Assets by the EU intelligence services.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Terrific video! Nice post!

Why do countries keep nibbling around the edges, with this terrorist "problem"?

You simply tell the terrorist world that if they attack, and are identified, their loved ones will be punished.

It's a no-brainer...IF they have "loved ones", of course.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I give up. This world can go to hell for all I care.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's tolerated by YOU to ridicule the teachings of christianity.

Triggered now are we? Thats why they use religious hatred in the news, nothing like starting a "Holy War" to get people on board.

Christianity is not actively involved in a Holy War. It's a war. But there is nothing "Holy" about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I give up. This world can go to hell for all I care.

You have too many stars and flags to cancel on us, Tempter!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm sleepy right now and can't really say anything significant. But I appreciate thinking people, and the fact that you gave this a shot. I really do. Plus, I think you had some good ideas.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Since when is Christianity involved in a war?

Remember, the West is secular. We are not a Christian nation; Europe is not Christian either. We get this point drummed into us over and over ... unless we are talking about this, and then we are once again magically Christian for some reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
The solution to Islamic Terror won't be found in migration. Almost every single Islamic terror attack since 9/11 has been carried out by a citizen or national not an immigrant. The seduction and recruitment of men into becoming terrorists hasn't been done by immigrants but through the internet.

They may not be 'new' immigrants ..... but you can bet your bottom dollar

that they are second or third generation immigrants.

In many cases of immigrants they don't intergrate, and when their children

come of age their marriages are arranged with someone from their 'old'

country..... and so it goes on.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's tolerated by YOU to ridicule the teachings of christianity.

Triggered now are we? Thats why they use religious hatred in the news, nothing like starting a "Holy War" to get people on board.

Christianity is not actively involved in a Holy War. It's a war. But there is nothing "Holy" about it.

You missed the point. The demonization of Islam is the excuse for escalation, just like the Nazis used the Jews as their excuse. In that regard it is most definitely a Holy War. Their God against our 'way of life', our 'Democracy' and yes, for those religiously inclined, our god vs. theirs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join