It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Terror Solution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's tolerated by YOU to ridicule the teachings of christianity.

Triggered now are we? Thats why they use religious hatred in the news, nothing like starting a "Holy War" to get people on board.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: Tempter

What say you

Keep dreaming.

John Lennon comes to mind. May I ask, what is your solution to this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Triggered now are we? Thats why they use religious hatred in the news, nothing like starting a "Holy War" to get people on board.

I dont get it. How one could be triggered by a non arguement like yours.

Also, I'm not libtarded so triggering isnt really a thing for me.

Cheers.

Refugees welcome.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

According to you, the motive for the muslim attacks is NOT the quran. Is that right?
Even though the muslims ALWAYS say that it is. That it was because mohammed said to do it.

Western religions bible says kill everyone, man woman and child-- even animals, 'turn the ground and salt the earth, so nothing grows there ever again'.

Besides focusing exclusively on some other cultures backward, main stream religious dogma, look to your own.

Soooo..........you're saying.........."Nothing to do with Islam"

I hear ya.

Refugees welcome.

No they are not. But what are gubments going to do? Drown them en mass in the Mediterranean or shoot them on the beaches? Why you think they seek refuge from? Not their war torn homelands...

War torn because the west made them that way. What do you think the war on "terror" is all about? Religion? You think the invasion and destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and African nations are about what God they pray to?

lulz...

If the roles were reversed and those countries were invading and destroying towns with aircraft carriers and tanks you bet the rally cry would be "God and Country"!

But they won't be invading the EU or America, theres not much in the way of natural resources there...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

What say you

Keep dreaming.

John Lennon comes to mind. May I ask, what is your solution to this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Once you have AIDS, there is no solution.

This situation has ONE outcome no matter how you look at it.

Total islamification of Europe. Like the Middle East has now.

That's the outcome without a doubt. Nothing at all will even be attempted even on the small scale proposed in the OP. So, it's too late for solutions.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

According to you, the motive for the muslim attacks is NOT the quran. Is that right?
Even though the muslims ALWAYS say that it is. That it was because mohammed said to do it.

Western religions bible says kill everyone, man woman and child-- even animals, 'turn the ground and salt the earth, so nothing grows there ever again'.

Besides focusing exclusively on some other cultures backward, main stream religious dogma, look to your own.

I hear ya.

Refugees welcome.

No they are not. But what are gubments going to do? Drown them en mass in the Mediterranean or shoot them on the beaches? Why you think they seek refuge from? Not their war torn homelands...

War torn because the west made them that way. What do you think the war on "terror" is all about? Religion? You think the invasion and destruction of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and African nations are about what God they pray to?

lulz...

If the roles were reversed and those countries were invading and destroying towns with aircraft carriers and tanks you bet the rally cry would be "God and Country"!

But they won't be invading the EU or America, theres not much in the way of natural resources there...

Seek refuge? Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa, Jesus Christ dude.

Wake up.

Noone's even mentioned refugees. We're talking about islam. My 'refugees welcome' was more of a "troll the libs" type of thing.

edit on 4 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: carewemust
The USA might not be allowed to participate. There are "so-called" judges here who overturn everything our President does to protect the country, if Muslim countries are involved.

Our government can't make a law with respect to a religion in the US as it pertains to its citizens, but I don't believe there exists any clause which states we can't fight a religion.

Is there?

Why can't we fight a religion?

True there isn't a law against the United States fighting against a religion, if when you state "we" you mean the United States as a sovereign nation. I'd like to add that the same holds true for the United States fighting against an ideology.

Also for anyone that might argue against this statement, the United States Constitution only applies to United States citizens or any non citizen standing on American soil.

That being said I think the idea of the OP is beautiful.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Not 'libtarded' as in not religious? Me neither.

So what is the islamaphobia about, again? And why accuse me of being critical of just western religion? I think they are all bat#, controlled minions. Hardly matters considering the trillions the west spends to kill and conquer THEM.

Because some assholes shout slogans as they gun down innocent people makes them "religious"? Really?

Or is it braindeadtards with slogans like EAT, SLEEP, CONQUER, REPEAT in avatars...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I hear ya.

Refugees welcome.

lulz...

Seek refuge? Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa, Jesus Christ dude.

Wake up.

Noone's even mentioned refugees. We're talking about islam.

"Jesus Christ"? I thought you weren't a religious "libtard"?

Wake ups yourself, every other thread here is the newest attack by refuge-- I mean "asylum seekers", lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Not 'libtarded' as in not religious? Me neither.

So what is the islamaphobia about, again? And why accuse me of being critical of just western religion? I think they are all bat#, controlled minions. Hardly matters considering the trillions the west spends to kill and conquer THEM.

Because some assholes shout slogans as they gun down innocent people makes them "religious"? Really?

Or is it braindeadtards with slogans like EAT, SLEEP, CONQUER, REPEAT in avatars...

So you agree thier religion is bad. You must have read the quran then? Surely you noticed the 'main theme' of it, I certainly did.

Why do you defend it and say that noone should be accusing it of the very things it's currently guilty of doing?

P.S. Lesnar's the sh!t and you know it.

And someone saying "Jesus Christ" does not make them religious. Are you a grown up?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So you agree their religion is bad.

Dimwit or purposefully blind.

All organized religion is used by states to control populations.

News flash: the western news media is using their religion to control your thoughts.

Go on now, reply without some anti Islamic sentiment.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Dude the UN is not going to reform Islam.

Only the Muslim world can reform itself.
Donald Trump is fighting for that, but Muslim leaders have to take it seriously.

..study politics more... and I don't mean study in school, I just mean observe, and research independently.. try and figure things out for yourself.

It appears you misread, didn't read the whole thing, or misinterpreted the OP....or didn't get the fact that what the OP has stated was that that the Muslim leaders will be the ones to ultimately do the work of altering/toning down the Muslim religion(which was your premise). He proposes to do this via using the United Nations as a tool to implement financial sanctions upon key countries. Get it? ...you probably didn't read this whole post either ....

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And someone saying "Jesus Christ" does not make them religious.

Then why say it? Oh its a habit., like religious hatred. I get that. More murder death kill is perped in the name of someones god than for any other reason.

Are you that easily led along by the nose to follow suit?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Islam is not a country but an indoctrination from birth .... a way of

life So how is it possible to weed it out?

Some weeds are visible .... and therefor can be extricated, others have a vast

underground root system and as it cannot be seen so spread and contaminate

unseen in the manner of 'secret societies'

Therefore the OP is a good solution...have the Mother-tree rear the saplings. The Catholic Church has made alterations throughout the centuries, no reason to think it cannot be done with Islam.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

We're screwed.

You ever looked at the population growth that Muslim nations have experienced?

Source

Nice charts, but, could you explain in detail the relevance your post has to do with the OP?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

What needs to be done in UK is covered in here! its ironic what happened lastnight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

London has a Muslim Mayor. Start fixing that.
fix that how?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The problem with the UN is that most of the same nations that export so much radical Islam and believe deeply in the most fundamental and intolerant variations of Islam hold a large block in the UN. Many of them occupy important positions such as a plurality of seats on the human rights commission among others.

Many of the countries who have been net terror exporters have been under stringent sanctions in the past, but the world does not ever agree. And because of that, they always find a way around those sanctions. A notable scandal to look up would be what happened the last time Iraq was under sanctions. The UN even participated in that scandal Oil for Food. It nearly brought down Kofi Anon himself.

The thing is that you are operating under the delusion that the world is and can act incorruptible. That people care about this enough to really act with a will, and I don't think they do. What are a few peasants more or less as far as they are concerned?

This does not touch the truly important people. Not yet. Not in ways they care about, and I am not talking about the titular elected leadership, but the high bureaucrats whose jobs and protected lives go on regardless of whose butts are elected to sit in the power seats. Their lives are assured by our taxes and they have high walls, private schools and hospitals, a completely separate life untouched by their multiculturalism.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

In reality the US is the biggest exporter of terror on the planet. Perhaps if they and the rest of the bomb happy ne'er do wells in the west stopped their murderous campaigns in the ME, that would be a first step.

In what way was the United States a so called "exporter of terror" when it came to liberating the people of Iraq from the tyrannical dictator Saddam Hussein? What exactly (and I ask you to be very specific) did the United States (your biggest exporter of terror) gain from that war?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: 0racle
There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area and thats skyrocketed in the last 6 years.

Economic migrants coming in, not wanting to integrate, they want to take over.

Whats the difference between a radical Islamist and a normal islamist??

A radical islamist wants to behead you.
A normal islamist wants the radical muslim to behead you.

This is a sick thought...but it is very well likely mostly true...which is the sickest part of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You lost me at the "UN"...

The rest was just background static.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join