It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic Terror Solution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I wonder when did the world decide that making lots of babies is a good idea... And why coincidentally Western civilization figured it's a bad one.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

I wonder when did the world decide that making lots of babies is a good idea... And why coincidentally Western civilization figured it's a bad one.

Could it be the west considers population as 'mouths to feed'?

The rest consider population as 'cannon fodder'?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
1) The UN funds a research panel to determine which areas of reform are required and then puts in place an action team to draft an agenda. Call this, oh... Agenda 22. Financial sanctions against all countries with Islamic terror ties are identified and through some financially expensive lobbying, we are able to persuade the UN to do so.

The UN is impotent to act without consensus. Very doubtful Islamic countries would give any support for their regressive religion and message to be controlled and tempered.

The solution to Islamic terrorism in the West is to remove, or control, Islam within the West. We tolerate intolerance and we allow Muslims to refuse to integrate. If people will not become culturally embedded in their host country, including adopting the liberal traditions (which contradict Muslim teaching), then these people should moved to countries that are more appropriate for their cultures.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

you talking about the african warlord gangs?
edit on 4-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Im in favour of banning Islam, and shutting down mosques. I don't care. Any religion that says you can kill someone for leaving the religion, is a dangerous cult imo and it should be against the law to promote, preach or practice.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Probably you are right.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You do realise the terrorists want to stir up the anti Islamic hatred amongst non Muslims.

How about people in this thread stop doing what the terrorists want and letting them win?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Shuye

Could it be the west considers population as 'mouths to feed'?

The rest consider population as 'cannon fodder'?

Why not that is what the west does when they invade these nations for no other reason than to steal their resources. This is just a typical Islamophobe thread whine and cry about those mean Muslims but overlook that it was the West that created these terrorist groups. Here are two things that will help stop Islamic terrorism stop selling weapons to them also getting out of their nations might help.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz...Yawn. I'm sorry did I miss something out of all these posts? Something about solving terrorism. Oh yeah umm, wake me up when someone REALLY has a solution.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Islamic Terrorism inflicts more fear per incident than nearly any other in modern times.

Only if you watch main stream news.

In a modern world which requires civility and freedom, the perpetrators of these heinous crimes against humanity are: diametrically opposed to the very principles of the Western world or unable to grasp the inherent superiority, often blinded by their extreme faith in the Islamic religion.

But thanks for repeating their dogma here.

Ask those people how "civil and free" they feel when attack aircraft roar overhead and bombs explode in their midst?

Meh, never mind just join a conversation hating on Muslims...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
What are we going to do?
Answer: hold a candlelit vigil, and then wait for it to happen again. Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz...Yawn. I'm sorry did I miss something out of all these posts? Something about solving terrorism. Oh yeah umm, wake me up when someone REALLY has a solution.

ermm... stop bombing foreign lands?

Stop the war. US out Now! Bring the troops home. End the war.

(Vietnam protest signs)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So you're basically saying pretty much 100% of the stated motives for these muslim attacks, are just lies.
According to you, the motive for the muslim attacks is NOT the quran. Is that right?
Even though the muslims ALWAYS say that it is. That it was because mohammed said to do it.

I must be watching different mainstream news than you.

Refugees welcome.

a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

ermm... stop bombing foreign lands?

Stop the war. US out Now! Bring the troops home. End the war.

(Vietnam protest signs)

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

So now you're saying, if we remove all foriegn entities, business, military and otherwise, from muslim lands. Then the muslim attacks will stop and they suddenly WONT hate the fact that western society is tolerant of gays, women, jews and athiests?

I dont think you're very smart at all.

Refugees welcome.
edit on 4 6 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Bringing troops home would solve nothing, save some money sure, but the toe-rags would still come after us anyway.
They want to fight, always have and always will.
If we don't go to them, they will come to us.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

According to you, the motive for the muslim attacks is NOT the quran. Is that right?
Even though the muslims ALWAYS say that it is. That it was because mohammed said to do it.

Western religions bible says kill everyone, man woman and child-- even animals, 'turn the ground and salt the earth, so nothing grows there ever again'.

Besides focusing exclusively on some other cultures backward, main stream religious dogma, look to your own.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Western religions bible says kill everyone, man woman and child-- even animals, 'turn the ground and salt the earth, so nothing grows there ever again'.

Besides focusing exclusively on some other cultures backward, main stream religious dogma, look to your own.

And???

It's tolerated by YOU to ridicule the teachings of christianity. And to not tolerate ANY CHURCH teaching people to kill gays.

So what does it have to do with this topic? Nothing at all.

I'm not christian.

Refugees welcome

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Soooo..........you're saying.........."Nothing to do with Islam"

I hear ya.

Refugees welcome.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

To be fair "Western religious bible" people are not killing and terrorising people across the Muslim and non-Muslim world. These "Western religious bible" people tend to interpret the bible less literally, so that the urge to kill and repress is (er) not there.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: carewemust
The USA might not be allowed to participate. There are "so-called" judges here who overturn everything our President does to protect the country, if Muslim countries are involved.

Our government can't make a law with respect to a religion in the US as it pertains to its citizens, but I don't believe there exists any clause which states we can't fight a religion.

Is there?

Why can't we fight a religion?

Because you are sure to lose it .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join