It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Sounding Rocket will Release Early Morning Artificial Clouds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Disclaimer: this is my first OP ever and I'm on mobile, so please be gentle with me.

So apparently NASA is launching a Terrier-Improved Malemute sounding rocket that is scheduled for Sunday, June 4. The launch window is 4:26 – 4:41 a.m. EDT.

NASA Wallop Island launch

I am currently living in Cape Canaveral because my boyfriend of 8 years is a solar journeyman electrician Forman, his job site is in between here and Orlando, so I was like, what the hell. Let's live on the beach again. We have been traveling around the country for the past year as he goes working from solar field to solar field (we're not gypsies I sware... solar construction projects do in fact end). We actually lived on Chincoteage Island last year to the beginning this year. Right next to the Wallop islands and we drove past NASA everyday. We got to see a launch there (An Antares mission if I recall). We seem to end up near NASA like nobodies business and I do admit I have quite an obsession/admiration for NASA.

With that being said I was researching the SpaceX Falcon9 launch I got to watch in my back yard again today *cough yesterday now*, which was yet again perfect. The sonic boom on the phase one re-entry was a moment that will last with me a life time. I did however stumble upon this Wallop Island launch that is happening in a few hours. It really gets my conspiracy theorist head tingling.

The vapor tracers are formed through the interaction of barium, strontium and cupric-oxide. The tracers will be released at altitudes 96 to 124 miles high and pose absolutely no hazard to residents along the mid-Atlantic coast.

Now, having been a long time "oh em gee They are spraying us!" tin foil hatter for many many years (in my head, didn't want to seem like THAT girl) this really makes me curious. I kinda just gave up on the whole Chem trail thing a couple years ago because there didn't seem to be enough evidence to defend my position with facts: however I still have my own personal gut feelings on climate engineering matters.

During the flight of a two-stage Terrier-Improved Malemute sounding rocket between 4:25 and 4:42 a.m. EDT, ten canisters about the size of a soft drink can will be deployed in the air, 6 to 12 miles away from the 670-pound main payload. The canisters will deploy between 4 and 5.5 minutes after launch blue-green and red vapor forming artificial clouds. These clouds or vapor tracers allow scientists on the ground to visually track particle motions in space. The development of the multi-canister or ampule ejection system will allow scientists to gather information over a much larger area than previously allowed when deploying the vapor just from the main payload. Ground cameras will be stationed at Wallops and in Duck, North Carolina, to view the vapor tracers. Clear skies are preferred, but not required, at both sites for the launch to occur.

Please do read the link. It's quite interesting and I'd love to get some feedback/opinions on this mission. Thank you.

ETA: Also if anyone up north on the east coast sees the clouds or gets photos, I'd love to hear about it/see first hand from ATS members!!!

edit on 4-6-2017 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I don't know why you are worried about the existence of the facts supporting the geo-engineering. Professors and and senate members already got involved on the conspiracy side of things. And the fact that professionals and politic insiders admit geo-engineering, means something.

Oh the practical side as well there is enough evidence, this has been discussed on this site for long long time. Of course there is these folk which need to ride a chem-plain to believe it. But I understand them as well, actually the allegedly supposed trails are less than what is claimed due to the "nutter syndrome", which involves uneducated people claiming that every con-trail is chem one.

However this of course is rightful to be debunked, but the ones that actually do the debunking usually fall into the delusion that all chem-trails are hoax, which is sad thing to watch, especially as the debunkers are usually intelligent people (most of them on ATS).

I don't know if this chem-trail denial was organized act or random occurence to counter the ridiculous claims of some random internet-nutters, but I know that it did not began right away. It was a follow up. Actually the oldest documentaries which you HAD to DIG yourself were the best ones. They showed the true non-populist side of the phenomenon occurring in the sky and they were in no way made by random people or nutters. I'm talking about martial that was released 7-8 years ago. It was a thing back then, not just the next populist wide-mouth topic every radio station includes in their program, because they are dumb enough and unable to create their own news...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

I am currently living in Cape Canaveral because my boyfriend of 8 years is a solar journeyman electrician Forman

A journeyman electrician is a job foreman?
I think that kind of job would go to a master electrician... but I am not a union tradesman.
edit on b000000302017-06-04T05:56:21-05:0005America/ChicagoSun, 04 Jun 2017 05:56:21 -0500500000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

join