It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify Aircraft…UFO or Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

On July 11th, 2013 at 2am in the morning I saw this object floating near HWY 41 north of Allentown, WI. It lit up the field like daylight. I saw this starting at a distance of 1/2 mile away. I could easily see that nothing was holding up this lighting since the area was lit up like daytime. The lighting/object in total was roughly the size of a couple barns (this is Wisconsin and the best reference, sorry). This area is swampland and cannot support buildings or heavy equipment. There was no construction of anything, and I confirmed this when I returned to the exact field that I saw it hovering over and it was just a normal field and nothing indicated that there was lighting or any trucks or equipment was on the land from the night before. The images and animation here is a recreation of what I saw and not photos from the sighting. I had my smartphone during the event, but I didn't stop to take an image, but I did slow down enough to see the details of the lighting and the details of the lights. I could see the field and far horizon under the lights. I could not see a structure above the lights, but the area above the lights was black to me, possibly because the lights were so bright.

I cannot explain what I saw. I wondered if it was a UFO or a military dirigible. It was large and extraordinary and completely silent. The lights were kind of strange in that the light frequency was like almost a bright welding white light, but contained all the colors of the rainbow at once. Almost like a holographic diffraction pattern. My total viewing time was about 30 seconds. that sounds short, but it was like forever and I was able to see details on the lighting structure and count the panels. The object was tilted so that it showed more of the bottom to me.

Bottom line, I have no idea what this could be and I'm open to ideas. Please no rants/trash talk and be polite.

There are a few extra details I'm keeping to myself for now that doesn't add much to the details I explained here, but might help me to corroborate it with anyone else that saw this.
edit on 4-6-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Neither.....that's old news

Or I'm in a timeline glitch from four days ago

editby]edit on 4-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Did it hurt your eyes to look directly at the lights? Do you recall if you squinted excessively due to the brightness?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Uh oh.....I'm in a glitch men....

That reply is from my glitch where this was two pages long in two days......from before

Cool....next will be a vid and then a poster will share similar

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Anyone else glitchin....he....he

This is cool

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Next after that pixelpushers computer gets accessed or he loses the hack

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
That animation is just going off! Must have taken a while to get it to move like that?.......ahem.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thread from last week.
Never worked out why someone who saw something in 2013 is only now trying to work out what is was.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Least its not a triangle...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Your Original Thread Here

One is enough

Closed

new topics

top topics

active topics

join