It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QURAN is Suddenly Triggering Many Random Attacks Against Innocent Adults and Children.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Your description of the how the "hive mind" brings agreement by avoiding internal splintering, reminds me of Democrats and Republicans here in the USA. But that's for another thread. :-)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You are right, though. Diversity means division. Predators pick off the weakest and those that stray from the herd.

I'm not suggesting we all start becoming clones but by creating little subgroups and dividing we have destroyed society. Islam seems to create strength from unity.

All the celebrities will be out in force today telling us how we should work together but we won't because "our" group is superior to the other little groups.We have never been weaker.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i don't know, i wonder if maybe it has anything to do with the decades long, sustained campaign by Certain Western Nations to destabilise and continually bombard entire regions to gain easier access to oil and poppies

NAH i bet it's something magical in their holy book and even though i clearly have no real knowledge of it i'm going to ignore the far reaching consequences of the past fifty years of military adventurism in favour of utterly ludicrous and baseless claims of books acting as triggers [but only other people's books never mine] as a way to ignore the complicity of my own nation in this global state of affairs.

bad thread is so bad i'm gonna puke

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol just lol...

The Bible specifically tells you that if you are being assaulted and your wife intervenes and try's to stop the assault.. but in the scrum she grabs your opponents Johnson, then you should chop off both her hands and neither man should feel bad for her...

How does love conquer mutilating your wife for helping you in a fight???

Lol..just lol..

How many times has that happened in the last 13 months?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

It may be that teaching fear of possession by Jinn leads to more possession resulting in the type of violence London has just experienced.

Also teaching fear of possession may make some people more vulnerable to voice to head technology telling them to commit such acts.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Deuteronomy 25:11, 12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,
you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ha, thanks. I read the bible a couple times for kicks, and must have missed that part.

Like how often would a priest use that one in his sermon?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Their is an agenda, to get the hate machine going , most Muslims are as horrified about the attacks as any normal sane person would be. The agenda is divide and rule as it always has been, if you are to thick to see it ,then you will be a tool of it.

Of course there is an agenda and there will be extreme changes in the end. And the only defense Muslim have to make sure this does not happen is reformation towards non duality (no us vs them dogma) and going after the darker parts of Islam. The true moderates who want reform vs insane ideas are the minority vs the majority. That is why the agenda is working.

It does not matter if the majority think the violence is insane when they do not do not do anything about the violence.
edit on 4-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It would appear that war has been declared, frequent attacks onn mainland Europe should not become the new normal, lets stop bombing for a day, then defend our borders and draw that line in the sand, this world can not and must not continue on this path of hate.

New laws must come into power to arrest/deport anyone who views/researches how to commit such atrocity

Time for censorship of the internet? I would welcome it at the moment

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It becomes something like this proposition:
Charles Manson writes a book, it becomes very popular, a few people commit murder after reading but most don't.
Since most readers don't commit murder Manson must have a been a peaceful dude.
The victims families remain unconvinced sadly.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Non duality (no us vs them but one whole) have been taught in for instance Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism. You even have Sufism in Islam that is pushing more towards non duality. For instance Rumi is a well known non dualistic poet.

The problem with Christian faith is that Paul ideas deviate towards duality (us vs them dogma) get to much space. The problem with Islam is that Muhammad:s deviation towards duality (us vs them dogma) get to much space and a mystic like Rumi gets ignored.

edit on 4-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Anyone that don't like bacon is suspect in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrysalis

Awesome.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
Anyone that don't like bacon is suspect in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 3, 2017

So why is there NOW THIS BIG FLARE UP IN HATE, against countries/people that pose no threat to ISLAM, and have even bent over backwards to facilitate Muslim integration??

-CareWeMust

I guess they don't want anyone to be happy, Killing innocent people is just so fundamentally wrong.
Thinking about the families who lost someone ,just makes me so mad at these physcopaths.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

NAH i bet it's something magical in their holy book and even though i clearly have no real knowledge of it i'm going to ignore the far reaching consequences of the past fifty years of military adventurism in favour of utterly ludicrous and baseless claims of books acting as triggers [but only other people's books never mine] as a way to ignore the complicity of my own nation in this global state of affairs.

That's just silly we all know that bombing countries make the people happier, even more so when their kids are killed they all sing happy songs and wish for more. the last thing they would do is seek any kind of revenge in any way they could....just silly.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: intrptr
Do we blame the bible when an airstrike happens? Like it matters what church airforce pilots attend?

If the pilots were screaming "This is for Jesus!!" when they fired away and used their notion of appeasing "God" to justify the killing then yes. Yes we would.

But we do 'use religion' to justify our actions. The whole anti Muslim thing is deeply religious. Extremist jihadihst islamisist terrorist?

Oh thats deep cover for Internationalmegacorp stealing resources (like oil) from these Isla-- I mean "Middle Eastern" nations. People that think for one moment this current cycle of world conquering is about religion are misguided.

Know how I know? Tune into any main stream media news channel right now. Any...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

The number of people killed in terrorist attacks worldwide is tracked on such websites as jihadwatch. Muslims killing people in terror attacks happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Usually only a few people stabbed in a low socio-economic country. We in the West only hear about it when it's a major incident with a high death toll in Third World Countries or when it happens on our own door step.

It is currently the "Holy Month" of ramadan for the Islamic world and every year it coincides with a spike in terror incidents

It's the increasing frequency of attacks from radical Islamists inside of predominately Christian nations that makes me curious. Those nations opened their arms to them, and they show gratitude by murdering adults and children.

"Open arms"? We been opening bomb bay doors...

Bombing their lands for decades, resulting in a flood of refugees. By the time they escape the mess their country is in travel all that way, some are a little pissed you destroyed their homeland and killed their families. ya think?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's the increasing frequency of attacks from radical Islamists inside of predominately Christian nations that makes me curious. Those nations opened their arms to them, and they show gratitude by murdering adults and children.

I've been reading up on this phenomenon. There are a few common threads with the European terrorists. Many Western-born jihadis are the offspring of refugees or their grandparents were. Their parents often have poor English skills and live an insular existence residing in Muslim-majority enclaves. Interestingly, most of the recent European terrorists have been heavy cannabis users.

One can assume they are caught between a world of Western freedoms where young people can wear whatever clothes they like and mix with the opposite sex, even date. They are surrounded by these freedoms that their parents forbid. Many moderate Muslims that I went to school with were allowed to associate with non-Muslims but forbidden to allow a non-Muslim to enter the household and forbidden to have any Western influence such as music or television in their home. They start to see Westerners as morally corrupt. Many Muslims would grow up like this but become Westernised and less religiously strict as their parents - they grow to be moderate.

Some young men however, feel marginalised. They may come from low-socioeconomic backgrounds, lack an adequate education, find it hard to find work or friends and develop depression. Then they are ripe pickings for a hate preacher who can offer friendship and a sense of purpose. The hate preachers can promise 72 virgins to them, they can promise power and infamy.

I see the current situation of western jihadis as a product of poor social planning and mass immigration without proper vetting

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join