It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE QURAN is Suddenly Triggering Many Random Attacks Against Innocent Adults and Children.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: carewemust
Do we blame the bible when an airstrike happens? Like it matters what church airforce pilots attend?

If the pilots were screaming "This is for Jesus!!" when they fired away and used their notion of appeasing "God" to justify the killing then yes. Yes we would.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
If these Islamic State fanatics religion is true they aren't going to get the virgins their recruiter promised them in heaven. Allah is gonna be pretty furious with them I reckon.

I feel the same way.Their treatment of women and children especially speaks volumes.

Drawing up borders isn't any of my business.Imo if Deash were sincere in their faith, they would have tried running a caliphate following Suleiman the Magnificent 's example.

edit on 3-6-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: added hyperlink

edit on 3-6-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: fixed hyperlink

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: carewemust

The Quran has existed since Common Era year 609. Have some additional directives been added to the Quran in recent times? I don't recall anywhere near current levels of fanatical, illogical, senseless violence from the followers of Islam, before this century.

? There have been holliewars conducted for the past two thousand years (and more) carried out by many religions including Islam... What makes you think this past century is any different from most of the last 20?

Because those "holy wars" were not perpetrated against citizens having coffee in France, or children attending events in the United Kingdom. Something has changed...maybe Muslim society is now embracing the darker side of Islam.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

The number of people killed in terrorist attacks worldwide is tracked on such websites as jihadwatch. Muslims killing people in terror attacks happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Usually only a few people stabbed in a low socio-economic country. We in the West only hear about it when it's a major incident with a high death toll in Third World Countries or when it happens on our own door step.

It is currently the "Holy Month" of ramadan for the Islamic world and every year it coincides with a spike in terror incidents

Kalixi, THANK-YOU for that thoughtful informative education lesson. I never doubted that there were murders based on the Quran within Muslim nations. A quick Google search verifies this.

It's the increasing frequency of attacks from radical Islamists inside of predominately Christian nations that makes me curious. Those nations opened their arms to them, and they show gratitude by murdering adults and children.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So does the the Bible against "Christians". So what's your piont "OP"? You got something to say?..Say it. You seem to have an "ideology" in the fight.... Don't be shy.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol just lol...

The Bible specifically tells you that if you are being assaulted and your wife intervenes and try's to stop the assault.. but in the scrum she grabs your opponents Johnson, then you should chop off both her hands and neither man should feel bad for her...

How does love conquer mutilating your wife for helping you in a fight???

Lol..just lol..

Western nations look at Islam with a Western viewpoint, where you can go Church once a year and call yourself a Christian. Islam is so different, it allows only a literal interpretation of the Hadith. There is no law only God's Law (sharia) and no Vatican II or renaissance which allows for a moderate viewpoint.

In Australia there is a truly Moderate Muslim Imam named Mohammad Tawhidi who is actively denouncing terror attacks and calling for Islam to reform and modernise. He is an intelligent man who refutes other Muslims stances that "The Koran does not incite violence against Non-Muslims" and "Islam is the religion of peace". He is now in hiding because so called "moderate" Muslims have sent him death threats and spit on him in the street. Any effort to modernise Islam and change it from a dinosaur in the age of mammals has been met with threats and violence.

Now there would be a problem if Christians took your example literally and were so fundamental in their beliefs that they started chopping off their wives hands ect but they're not. The difference is that in Islam these similar commands are taken literally and have lead to public whippings in the ME and Indonesia for speaking to a person of the opposite gender, chopping off hands for strealing, throwing homosexuals off the highest rooftop and stoning them to death as they lay bloodied on the ground. And that makes all the difference.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Now?? Where have you been since the 70's?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Religion has always been the cause of many killings and wars throughout our past and into our present day. If you really look at it through a truly subjective perspective, you have to question if religion wasn't created by something more sinister rather than a loving God. Even Christian scriptures have questionable verses, some were even removed.

What better way to create conflict among humanity than through control, brainwashing and the threat of condemnation. There are 5 major religions and 11 others. New religions are being formed every year! If religion is supposed to be God's calling to follow his teachings, why would there be so many interpretations and different religious beliefs based upon his sacred words??? God is all knowing, for sure he would have foreseen how his words would have been miss-interpreted. Women in many religious beliefs are not at equal status to men. Many verses clearly expect women to serve men.

I just don't buy into it. There's too much hypocrisy, judgment and control in these religious beliefs. If God gave us free will, he certainly gave us free will to question our beliefs and to follow our inner-soul belief.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
With the resent attacks in England you have Muslims that have lived in that country for many years, become westernized to a point, considered moderate compared to ME and somehow find reasons within their religion to kill innocence with 100% goal no to survive themselves.

What is it that they find to justify their actions that are fully religious based actions? It is a pretty rare event to find a person that is willing to kill all they can until they are killed in a religious call, so what are we talking about here with Islam that makes this a somewhat common occurrence around the world that includes the rich, the poor, educated etc...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Now?? Where have you been since the 70's?

I was a kid then. Are you saying that Radical Islamists have been pulling knives, guns, and self-detonating themselves in France, UK, Spain, Greece, since the 1970's?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Their is an agenda, to get the hate machine going , most Muslims are as horrified about the attacks as any normal sane person would be. The agenda is divide and rule as it always has been, if you are to thick to see it ,then you will be a tool of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I suppose the sheer number of people in their 20's who are gravitating to the dark, violent side of Islam is what's startling to me. It's like there is some force that's compelling them to turn to evil at younger and younger ages.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Their is an agenda, to get the hate machine going. The agenda is divide and rule as it always has been.

It's ironic that you're espousing exactly how I see the anti-American broadcaster CNN.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There is nothing new to these recents attacks.

The history of Islam is one of violent conquest and forced convertions.

Sure, there was a pause in recent history, but it's resurgence is not a surprise.

But first we have to clear some things up. When you say "what about the love in the quran", you have to grasp the concept of naskh, tafsir, abrogation. It comes up in cases such as this : when a muslim says that killing a man is like killing all humankind, that part is abrogated by the one that says slay them all. Basically when you have conflicting messages, the valid one is the one that comes last. Considering that the quran comes in two parts, the peaceful era, followed by the warrior era, it just means that the peaceful ones are invalid and only the warrior ones should be retained.

And so, from zero, Islam began its expansion with the sword. And it's a long history of bloody battles, women beeing herded like cattle for the harems of the sultans. Eventually the Byzantine empire fell.

Around the 11th century, a muslim thinker decided that mathematics, science, were the works of the devil.
That in turn helped us for a while, but only until the Kissinger doctrine came about.

So when they came up on some books in their conquests, the idea stayed the same for centuries, burn them.
If what was in these books was in the quran, it was ok to burn them because they had the holy book already. If its contents were not in the scripture, then it was the works of the devil, also burn them.

The muslims had a huge caliphate, from 1299 to 1923 : the ottoman empire. This one finally fell when they attacked allied forces during World War 1.

We also have to note that the grand mufti of Jerusalem allied with the nazis during World War 2.
So muslims suffered losses and had to put their feet on the brakes because of a bunch of bad decisions.

While Europe went thru the Renaissance and the scientific method made it go huge leaps forward.
But the western world were not the bad guys, they didn't reverse the territory gains Islam made before.

No one ever asked muslims to give back the Byzantine Empire territories. Instead, the white man fought the last barbarians and forced them to give up their evil ways and put an end to the slave trade. Yes, muslim countries were the last to abolish slavery (officially, because we know it is still going on in some).

Muslims have one goal in life, convert the whole planet to Islam. It doesn't matter that they've been fighting each other for 1400 years (sunni vs shia). Because that is their promise of paradise on earth, when everybody is muslim.

Of course, it's a strange idea of a paradise. Because, when you think about it, even if the whole planet is converted to Islam, sunni and shia will still be fighting to the bitter end, like they always have.

Islam is a religion based on guilt, it's a game of who is a better muslim. They rate each other according to their muslim pedigree. That is why moderate muslims have a hard time criticising extremists that die doing jihad. Because of all the things a muslim can do to be considered a good muslim, dieing a martyr killing infidels / hypocrites is the best path possible.

So eventually, when all the planet is turned muslim, they will fight each other basically until there is only one left.
The better muslim of them all, the most pious of all. Then we will have peace on earth.

The big problem is that the US decided to ally itself with one side, the sunnis, automatically making the other side ennemies. That is one aspect to the issue.

One other big aspect is that the western way of life is considered as a threat to the muslim way of life. They hate seeing western women wandering around freely in the streets. A real man beats his wife and keeps her in check, that is why they see the gains made by the first two feminist waves as a sign of weakness.

Saudis hold over 700 billion of US debt so they also know that the financial situation is the western world is dire.
And Saudis are getting nukes... You can't even sue them for financing the 9/11 attacks...

You also have to take into account that a lot of western thinkers / philosophers have been writing about the decline of the west. Marxism / post modernism is destroying western civilisation from within, and muslims think it's now their time to strike back. Add in some noborders and some antifas to finish corrupting the youth.

and there you have it, some kind of answer to your question.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrysalis

Thank-you Chrysalis! (Wish I could give you more than 1 star!) It's interesting that the Quran's "old testament" is LOVE and the "new testament" is PUNISHEMENT. Just the opposite of the Bible.

Also, apparently the Quran does NOT teach that all humans were created equal, in Allah's eyes. For all I know, maybe the Bible doesn't either. That concept might have been invented by Martin Luther King.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Suddenly? Like they've not been doing this for 1400+ years?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol just lol...

The Bible specifically tells you that if you are being assaulted and your wife intervenes and try's to stop the assault.. but in the scrum she grabs your opponents Johnson, then you should chop off both her hands and neither man should feel bad for her...

How does love conquer mutilating your wife for helping you in a fight???

Lol..just lol..
What verse or whatever is that? I want to read it. Anyone know?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Suddenly? Like they've not been doing this for 1400+ years?

The POINT IS that they've increased by a huge 800%, just since 2010, PorteurDeMort.
www.foxnews.com...

That increase comes at a time in history when visual media broadcasts are multiple in number, and are shown instantly around the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'll take a wild guess, and I'm no expert, but thanks to our increasing love of diversity over all else, it seems almost impossible for our society to agree on anything. Not even how many genders there are.
We are never, never all gonna be "on the same page" as it were.

On the other hand, the hive mind mentioned above, Muslims all seem to be in agreement of an awful lot. They would be much more likely to organise, follow orders and accomplish what they want.

We would still be bickering about stupid little petty squabbles while they amassed an army of like minded folk with ONE aim. They have a common cause.

We have hundreds.

I apologise if that sounds bitchy but that's what springs to mind after no sleep and last nights attacks. I have nothing against diversity but we don't have a cohesive society anymore, just lots of little groups who all seem to dislike each other. Easy pickings for a horde of clones who hate us even more and only have one set of rules.

By creating victim culture we have, by definition, made ourselves victims.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

You're so right. I started calling this transition the "Oprah-zation of Society" 10 years ago. Where you can't hurt feelings, strive to be compassionate, and unlimited in forgiving of all differences and transgressions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join