It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In other news - Asylum seeker murders 5 year old boy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Phobia hmmm, sounds like a fear of something, which I'm sure many of us have not got with regards to Islam. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
looks to me like the mom and two boys were immigrants as well it states they were living there 2 years .

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Going to add something I have noticed in Germany... a change in attitude over the last 3 years.

When I first got here, the older Germans I spoke with all had the same opinion of the refugees... they are just learning our ways, give them time...they did not fully understand our laws thats why that happened.

Fast forward a bit... those same older folks (by older I mean 40+ that truly grew up under the never return to nationalistic thinking again under any circumstances) are now saying... Thats it... GTFO...

Now this is admittedly anecdotal, and regional in scope I understand that..

But while everyone is focusing on the young people... wanna be skin heads etc... the older blue collar folks are hitting their limit and that is what should scare people.

Things like this keep happening... bad things will happen against the refugees.

Either they need to stem the flow (not going to happen) to give time for those already here to settle in find work and start to adjust to being German (or whatever country they settle in) Or you wait for the next stage of suck to begin and hope your military, or police is big enough to put up with an angry populace, out for blood against refugees.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

The Main stream media will have to try all the harder...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: intrptr

Yea you're right, a senseless murder of a 5 year old boy is hardly news.

Let's just sweep it under the rug so we don't accidentally feed a rhetoric and offend somebody.

You mean like how certain Americans like to sweep under the rug how many children are murdered by guns every year?

www.msnbc.com...

It's always terrible when children are killed. You sound like you are following the typical conservative agenda of pointing out how terrible Muslim immigrants are, while conveniently forgetting that way, WAAAAY more children are killed by people other than Muslims.

What a stupid comment.

A) guns don't kill, people do. So unless you are equating Muslims to Guns then that argument is ridiculous.

B) you are only taking the US into account.

C) you are marginalizing children being killed.

D) most Islamic extremists tend to use bombs and kill multiple people at a time

E) knives and blunt object have killed millions more in history than gums ever have.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Going to add something I have noticed in Germany... a change in attitude over the last 3 years.

When I first got here, the older Germans I spoke with all had the same opinion of the refugees... they are just learning our ways, give them time...they did not fully understand our laws thats why that happened.

Fast forward a bit... those same older folks (by older I mean 40+ that truly grew up under the never return to nationalistic thinking again under any circumstances) are now saying... Thats it... GTFO...

Now this is admittedly anecdotal, and regional in scope I understand that..

But while everyone is focusing on the young people... wanna be skin heads etc... the older blue collar folks are hitting their limit and that is what should scare people.

Things like this keep happening... bad things will happen against the refugees.

Either they need to stem the flow (not going to happen) to give time for those already here to settle in find work and start to adjust to being German (or whatever country they settle in) Or you wait for the next stage of suck to begin and hope your military, or police is big enough to put up with an angry populace, out for blood against refugees.

This is because media in general has become the fastest way to discern information for most. You see a pattern and you react.

You think anyone had a forewarning of any attack prior to everyone having a tv or radio?

If you see a pattern and understand the consequences of that pattern then you can adjust accordingly. Trouble these days is that most rely on the same media and react with their hearts to those that act without hearts.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

knives and blunt object have killed millions more in history than gums ever have.

Damn those killer gums..

Deadly poisonous chewing gum.

And killer gum disease, brush your gums!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join