It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You So Textbook Example

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I see your hack of a thread earlier got pulled in minutes. Might have had something to do with a disgusting cartoon depicting the incident that had only happened an hour earlier.

So you take a few hours off and put together some sort of a slurred thread about terrorism.

But it stays in tradition, some half ass rant, and at best a YouTube video as a "source".

Keep it up bub.

For the record, these attacks are despicable. But so is politicizing them to blame a side.

I'll tell you why they're winning, because instead of coming together to combat this problem, as a country and a world, many are to busy blaming the left or the right.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Oh, and I couldn't think of a classier title for a thread bringing up an attack that may have left people dead by saying "I told you so" only hours after.

Congradufu*kinglations. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

And what is blaming liberals helping to do except divide our own country in the process? How can you expect to defeat a foreign enemy if you can't even get along with your own people domestically?

Sitting here and trying to blame people who had nothing to do with the attacks is insane. These deaths are on the shoulders of the ones who carried them out, no one else's.

The OP is probably the biggest troll on these boards right now, nothing but partisanship all the time. He made a thread saying leftists like killing babies or something to that effect. I mean really? It's obvious.
edit on 6/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Terrorism has been confirmed not once but twice with explosions to boot. I have to say as an American seeing everyone walk out with hands on there hands when not a Suspect is crazy. The Anti-Police crowd would be suing after the incident is over with some bull # of rights being violated or some crap like that. And when people get a Text saying:

Run
Hide
Tell

The Extremists have won. Its really that simple. Id rather get a Text saying:

Fight
Run
Tell

I'd rather get a text:
Lock
Load
Ready

Amen

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Your preaching is losing to reality. Just because there isn't a FOB outside your local Walmart doesn't mean you're not at war.

You know the great thing here where I live is I don't worry about terror attacks. Don't expect them in the near future, either.

I wonder what the difference is. Is the US more careful about immigration? Why does Europe have more of these incidents, its not just Britain. France seems pretty bad. Spain seems immune. Portugal seems immune. Poland, not much there. Switzerland, nothing. It always seems to be Britain and France for the most part.

I think it's because of the easy access. It's pretty hard for radical Muslims to come over here to America in planes and boats without vetting.

So, why isn't Europe vetting their immigrants thoroughly?

You should know the reason why Europe doesn't Vet.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What does a law look like that focuses in on every humans mindset on a real-time basis, and then somehow is able to stop 1 or more of those humans from carrying out acts of terrorism at some future point in time in a public open space AND also protects the basic human-rights of those who are genuinely innocent?

Correct, it's impossible, so it will eventually get to the point that folks will take matters into their own hands and simply respond in kind with random attacks on places where Muslims gather.

Then the government will get involved and see those attackers as terrorists who are attacking Muslims, then the government will start killing citizens on behalf of the Muslims, then civil war, then something new.

There are other less-brutal ways of dealing with this but it will involve profiling and intolerance and bigotry.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Barack was the name of Muhammeds horse.

Obama was the ultimate trojan horse, the USA has been subverted.

Hmmmm...

Buraq
Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎‎ al-Burāq or /ælˈbɔːræk/ "lightning") is a steed in Islamic mythology, a creature from the heavens that transported the prophets. Most notably Buraq carried the Islamic prophet Muhammad from Mecca to Jerusalem and back during the Isra and Mi'raj or "Night Journey",[1] as recounted in hadith literature.

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Your preaching is losing to reality. Just because there isn't a FOB outside your local Walmart doesn't mean you're not at war.

You know the great thing here where I live is I don't worry about terror attacks. Don't expect them in the near future, either.

I wonder what the difference is. Is the US more careful about immigration? Why does Europe have more of these incidents, its not just Britain. France seems pretty bad. Spain seems immune. Portugal seems immune. Poland, not much there. Switzerland, nothing. It always seems to be Britain and France for the most part.

I think it's because of the easy access. It's pretty hard for radical Muslims to come over here to America in planes and boats without vetting.

So, why isn't Europe vetting their immigrants thoroughly?

I don't know. I am just stating how easy it is to enter on land.

Honestly I hope I speak for most of us conservatives, but how I feel is just pure anger. It's not about Muslims it's about the small fraction of people coming from these wartorn countries with a chip on their shoulder ruining thousands of lives that are affected in each of these incidents. I feel sorry for the people affected by our foreign policy but i didn't vote for that and neither did many of us. Trump was my first official vote and I hope he changes this temperament we're dealing with from previous administrations. It sucks to see these countries with open borders not realizing the real threat that is opposing us all right now and hope it changes.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Xenophobia is an irrational fear yes?

I find it pretty rational to be fearful of people who want to kill you and your kids in order to acquire your land.

When (if) you define "the people who want to kill you and your kids" as the entirety of a group (ANY group, which is essentially broadbrushing and categorizing the entire group), then, yes, it is irrational.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And yet Trump sold arms to Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

There are other less-brutal ways of dealing with this but it will involve profiling and intolerance and bigotry. .

Deportation isn't an act of violence. Plus, deportation would resolve an social isolation that might be the source of the attacks. In their homelands they have people they share a common language with, religion, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And yet Trump sold arms to Saudi Arabia.

You're right I disagree with that action I'm just hoping over his term he makes great decisions not only for us but for others to learn from. I literally have my partisan hat off right now which is rare on this site trying to reach across for some agreement.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Pathological Altruism. No civilised country can endure it.

It's not pathological altruism.

Pathological altruism is : "altruism in which attempts to promote the welfare of others instead result in unanticipated harm"

This is not unanticipated harm.

It is in the case those that blindly espouse terms like vibrancy and enrichment, yet fail to anticipate the irreversible damage that befalls a civilised society, as a result of that lack of vision.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If these terrorists have family and friends in their circle that had an inkling these thugs might do something like this, the authorities need to come down hard on them. Send a message that if you do something like this, your family will be affected.

These subhumans use social media, I'm sure. And I'm sure their families aren't necessarily innocent in knowing about such plans and ideology. You can't arrest them for knowing, but you can put them on camera, embarrass them, point them out as sympathizers, then let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The Extremists have won.

From the inside, yes. That is how their battle is being waged. By getting our own politicians to enact policies against us (through "fear" and because of "safety") to restrict freedom of its own citizens; clamping down of freedoms we once had; subjecting our "free world" to an even greater scrutiny by government that takes away our freedom; by ultimately, and fundamentally changing our entire way of life using fear.

Yes, they're winning in a way.

And we're letting them because we allow this change to happen. Willfully.

ETA:

Whether our government is allowing this for further control, is another question in itself.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

There are other less-brutal ways of dealing with this but it will involve profiling and intolerance and bigotry. .

Deportation isn't an act of violence. Plus, deportation would resolve an social isolation that might be the source of the attacks. In their homelands they have people they share a common language with, religion, etc.

But Liberals/The Left Be Like Deportation?

After all thats why they told me NOT to vote Trump.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

When you just sold terrorists billions of dollars worth of weapons of course the terrorists are going to celebrate their victory by killing some random people.

It's only going to get worse and Trump agreed to weaponize these extremists. Hope you're happy!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Send a message that if you do something like this, your family will be affected.

That's what I like about North Korea. Round up the whole family. Apples don't fall too far from the tree.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I blame governments that have been playing a very dangerous game in the Middle East.

It just seems like a lot of liberals are in denial about what that has actually meant for us and much of the rest of the world. Islamic terrorism and the oil it is funded by is but a tool. If an Islamic nation had the tools to rival the US we'd be fighting well equipped and trained armies with disciplined soldiers. Instead we're fighting the forces that the Islamic world can afford to use the most, a delusional religious nut job.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

That's what I like about North Korea

I can't tell if this is sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join