It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You So Textbook Example

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Terrorism has been confirmed not once but twice with explosions to boot. I have to say as an American seeing everyone walk out with hands on there hands when not a Suspect is crazy. The Anti-Police crowd would be suing after the incident is over with some bull # of rights being violated or some crap like that. And when people get a Text saying:

Run
Hide
Tell

The Extremists have won. Its really that simple. Id rather get a Text saying:

Fight
Run
Tell

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is only going to get worse.

I saw a great video of a real moderate Muslim Imam telling the truth about what causes this.

If you keep importing an ideology that wants to kill you because you don't wanna look like a meanie, then kill you they will.

Like London's Muslim mayor alluded to, "get used to it".

This is your new reality Britain.
edit on 3 6 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
God Bless the U.K.
This insanity can't be allowed to continue.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
If you keep importing an ideology that wants to kill you because you don't wanna look like a meanie, then kill you they will. .

Xenophobia is worse than terrorism in the eyes of leftists like Corbyn.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It's just out of control. Bad for the whole world really.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Pathological Altruism. No civilised country can endure it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The Anti-Police crowd would be suing after the incident is over with some bull # of rights being violated or some crap like that.

What the hell are you talking about?

The Extremists have won. Its really that simple.

I suppose that's the point of terrorism. They pray on the chicken #s among us that throw their hands in the air and give up.

Congratulations. Shoot me your cell phone number. I'll send you a text saying:

Grow
A
Pair

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Xenophobia is an irrational fear yes?

I find it pretty rational to be fearful of people who want to kill you and your kids in order to acquire your land.

There's a hot war between the the nations of Europe and Islam. The only ones who have actually acknowledged this war is taking place are the ones doing the killing.

I know I'm going off on rants here, and thank you for bearing it.

I just can't understand why any nation would allow this to happen in the name of tolerance. Not all ideologies are equal folks. Not all philosophy fair and well thought out. Some are outright tyrannical. Islam will lead the Holy Charge right into world war three because the west is asleep while another #ty old world ideology is wide awake and ready to kill.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Never let a good terrorist attack go to waste. You were all giddy making this thread I'm sure. Using people's deaths as a way to push your political agenda, nice.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Never let a good terrorist attack go to waste.

That's what the terrorists say !!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As long as the root cause of the problem is ignored for the sake of sparing feelings, while people indeed die, then this topic needs to be brought up.

Your preaching is losing to reality. Just because there isn't a FOB outside your local Walmart doesn't mean you're not at war.

link   

Never let a good terrorist attack go to waste. You were all giddy making this thread I'm sure. Using people's deaths as a way to push your political agenda, nice.

We're you giddy downplaying the deaths of these people? I think not, just sucks we you're so insensitive to a real problem that's needs resolved to save the invaluable lives being taken by these animals.

link   

We're you giddy downplaying the deaths of these people? I think not, just sucks we you're so insensitive to a real problem that's needs resolved to save the invaluable lives being taken by these animals.

Guess it needed said twice.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Pathological Altruism. No civilised country can endure it.

It's not pathological altruism.

Pathological altruism is : "altruism in which attempts to promote the welfare of others instead result in unanticipated harm"

This is not unanticipated harm.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Terrorism has been confirmed not once but twice with explosions to boot. I have to say as an American seeing everyone walk out with hands on there hands when not a Suspect is crazy. The Anti-Police crowd would be suing after the incident is over with some bull # of rights being violated or some crap like that. And when people get a Text saying:

Run
Hide
Tell

The Extremists have won. Its really that simple. Id rather get a Text saying:

Fight
Run
Tell

I'd rather get a text:
Lock
Load
Ready

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Your preaching is losing to reality. Just because there isn't a FOB outside your local Walmart doesn't mean you're not at war.

You know the great thing here where I live is I don't worry about terror attacks. Don't expect them in the near future, either.

I wonder what the difference is. Is the US more careful about immigration? Why does Europe have more of these incidents, its not just Britain. France seems pretty bad. Spain seems immune. Portugal seems immune. Poland, not much there. Switzerland, nothing. It always seems to be Britain and France for the most part.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

You know the great thing here where I live is I don't worry about terror attacks. Don't expect them in the near future, either.

I wonder what the difference is. Is the US more careful about immigration? Why does Europe have more of these incidents, its not just Britain. France seems pretty bad. Spain seems immune. Portugal seems immune. Poland, not much there. Switzerland, nothing. It always seems to be Britain and France for the most part.

I think it's because of the easy access. It's pretty hard for radical Muslims to come over here to America in planes and boats without vetting.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Barack was the name of Muhammeds horse.

Obama was the ultimate trojan horse, the USA has been subverted.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I think it's because of the easy access. It's pretty hard for radical Muslims to come over here to America in planes and boats without vetting.

So, why isn't Europe vetting their immigrants thoroughly?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So, why isn't Europe vetting their immigrants thoroughly?

I don't know. I am just stating how easy it is to enter on land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join