It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton wanted separate plane from Michelle Obama to Betty Ford funeral, new emails reveal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Must be a huge Boeing isn't big enough for these 2 delightful women. If it came to scrapping, my money is on O.

In response to a July 9, 2011, email from then-Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin about the funeral, Mrs. Clinton said “I’d be honored to speak. Is it ok that we and Mrs. O take two separate planes?”

Ms. Abedin then said she would have to see what kind of plane the first lady was taking.

“I would rather have our own of course,” Mrs. Clinton reiterated.
www.washingtontimes.com...

And sure why not, it on the tax payers dime. It must be like not sharing a taxi to the elitist Hillary and Michelle.

I also wonder if Clinton gave the speech for free, perhaps a tax write off? When you make $3-4000 a minute speaking, you don't want to give it away for nothing.
edit on 3-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I suppose it would be appropriate for Rex Tillerson to catch a ride to Barbara Bush's funeral (heaven forbid), with Melania Trump?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh I see future events dictate what happened. Got it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Making $275K per speech allows her to afford to buy a bunch of Al Gore's Carbon Credits, and wash away her climatology sins for ever.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well Gore needs 17,000,000,000,000 to fight global warming or climate change. So every little bit helps.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm just trying to imagine a similar situation in present time. I don't see how it's appropriate to require the Secretary of State to hitch a ride with the First Lady, then or now.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Obviously Hillary is racist.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Orange you an AGW Alarmist!?!?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What's AGW?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Anthropogenic Global Warming.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe she didnt want to be forced to only go where Mrs. Obama was going after the funeral? With separate flights they could each go somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

My guess is they cannot stand each other.

Clinton is a piece of work, and O seems to always be pissed.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe she was afraid if they shared a plane the alt-right would have a meltdown and start all manner of absurd conspiracy theories?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Or maybe she wanted to go shopping and Michelle wanted to get home to tend the WH organic garden.

Gosh the options are endless.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There's been power struggles going on between Team Clinton and Team Obama from day one... I think it's about to get real ugly for a lot of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You are correct. The heat is going to be turned up, especially because these absolute geniuses write down damning stuff.

The Obama's will win, they have youth on their side.

Chelsea?????

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How about Chelsea AND Ivanka? I may just have an overactive imagination, but --

Yeah, the Obamas are younger -- but not young enough to compete with Chelsea and Ivanka. And Malia and Sasha are still too young to compete with Chelsea and Ivanka yet. They'll have some catching up to do.

But if Hillary decides to spill her guts to Trump, no one is safe! Hillary can get herself out of trouble AND get her revenge... Trump can drain the swamp and get his revenge... and together Hillary and Trump can clear the field for their daughters...

Politics makes for strange bedfellows!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Is Hillary giving signals that she is going to spill to Trump?

That would be very very odd.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Is Hillary giving signals that she is going to spill to Trump?

That would be very very odd.

A few things have made me think she might already be. I've been taking a good hard look at the Podesta emails, and I'm going to dig into Judicial Watch's Clinton emails next. If those continue to support my working theory, I'll probably write a thread about it. No sense letting all that research go to waste! And I'll trust that our ATS community will give me plenty more to consider.

What I do know is that all is not what it seems and what it has been portrayed as -- including by the so-called "right."

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm just trying to imagine a similar situation in present time. I don't see how it's appropriate to require the Secretary of State to hitch a ride with the First Lady, then or now.

It's appropriate to save tax dollars. If Clinton wants to pay her own way she is welcome to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join