It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You know this how??

Might they be investigating, and don't want stuff getting out onto you-tube? No, couldn't possibly be that...that would be too easy. Not everyone is out to make money off others misery.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Agreed.
Police release CCTV footage often, but an ongoing investigation I'm not surprised there is a lack of footage online.
...and I wouldn't wanna be one of the officers trawling through some of that horrible footage.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I don't do blood. Not my own, and certainly not others. Not something I'd willingly watch. Not without a toilet handy.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I bet the footage is horrific, and I thank the police constables who are trawling through it right now.
I imagine it is grim viewing.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Rowaida Abdelaziz‏Verified account @Rowaida_Abdel 4h4 hours ago

In an unprecedented move, 100+ U.K. imams & religious leaders refuse to perform Islamic funeral prayer for London attackers. Full statement: pic.twitter.com/eymzpHtkIu

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe they are learning. Time will tell but I doubt it. Much easier to quietly subvert and strangle the fig tree or the oak in this case.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Perhaps if this gets about and to the people that count, terrorist may think twice if they realise they aren't going to heaven

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This is more what we need to see.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Did they make any recommendation what to do with the bodies of the terrorists? I know in the past, that has been another point of contention of whether to provide them a proper burial, cremation, etc... If these Imam's would provide the method of disposal of the body (without the mourning and prayers) then that would take the burden of choice off the state. It might also not provide an incentive for others to see the state in a negative light in regards to how the bodies were treated.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Personally wrapped in bacon and soaked in pigs blood.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Personally wrapped in bacon and soaked in pigs blood.

pretty innovative and original there

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Which would do what, exactly?

Bury them, unhallowed if you must, and forget 'em. Vile pieces of excrement deserve nothing more.

Let's instead, remember the victims.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ARM1968

Which would do what, exactly?

Bury them, unhallowed if you must, and forget 'em. Vile pieces of excrement deserve nothing more.

Let's instead, remember the victims.

I agree. But without any "approved" method, that still leaves the state open to condemnation by ISIS followers that the body was "desecrated" and can be used as yet another recruiting tool. If these Imam's recommended an approved method, and it was followed, then the state should not be held accountable for the method as they were following the proper procedure provided by the Imam's.

See my point?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

To me that is pandering to the extremists.

What do these vile scumbags deserve? Nothing.

I do not care if they are fed to wild pigs. Nor should Muslims care if they truly wish to turn their backs on the sickness crawling through the guts of Islam.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
No need to reinvent the wheel now is there?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh, I do.

But with Daesh, you're the enemy and liable to be attacked anyway...does it matter their opinion on the matter?

I, personally, would treat them with a modicum of respect, but unremarked upon. But only after I treated the victims. The criminals deserve no great amount of hurry, or respect. But my own self-respect demands I give at least some.

Did that make sense??

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, I do.

But with Daesh, you're the enemy and liable to be attacked anyway...does it matter their opinion on the matter?

I, personally, would treat them with a modicum of respect, but unremarked upon. But only after I treated the victims. The criminals deserve no great amount of hurry, or respect. But my own self-respect demands I give at least some.

Did that make sense??

It is not just for Daesh either. It would show the remaining "moderate Muslims" that the state is trying to provide that modicum of respect. What you think is respectful might not consider so by any Muslim, moderate or extreme. It's called transfer of risk. If the Imam's truly do not want to be affiliated with these terrorists, then they can provide an approved manner in which to treat the bodies for the long-term.

I say, let them decide and take the heat.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So have we found out the country these scumbags hail from yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
So have we found out the country these scumbags hail from yet.

2 of them, one from Morocco via Eire and the other from Pakistan.

Still waiting on the third.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join