It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Even more a reason to carry concealed. Police are minutes away when seconds count. Refuse to be a victim to liberal policies.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
Even more a reason to carry concealed. Police are minutes away when seconds count. Refuse to be a victim to liberal policies.

How much worse would this attack have been if the terrorists were all packing Glocks....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl

I'll do a deal with ya. You keep your gun laws in your country and we can keep ours, in our country and we won't try and force each other to adopt what are, essentially foreign laws, eh?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ok me bad eighty percent of Bradford a reply to: TheBlackDog

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
At least one of the terrorists was in this documentary...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Love him or hate him he is the ONLY one at this moment in time willing to stand up and speak out. Everyone else is so indoctrinated with the last 20yrs of pc and hurt feelings. Alas he does say what many say in private and think in silence

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Typical leftist view of the world from CNN.

Theresa May : "There is, to be frank, far too much tolerance of extremism in our country," she said. "It is time to say enough is enough."

CNN's headline : May's authoritarian response to the London Bridge attack

They go on to say that because she is tough on law and order and because of her statement, she has shown 'her true authoritarian colours'.

I have noticed this new narrative cropping up - trying to stop terrorism is being positioned as authoritarianism... and I have no doubt it will soon be linked to Hitler in some way.

Watch out for the word "authoritarian" - it's being adopted by leftists to mean anything other than open borders and submission to terrorists.

edit on 5/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Konduit

I hate Tommy Robinson

Lots do, but how much of that is because he pulls the veil back and stops people continuing to live a lie?

Who is living a lie?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

And people go on to talk about Pentagon only releasing 5 frames of a suicide plane .

Year 2017 and if anyone believes that these terrorists weren't captured by cctv and the narrative of the Government is correct and factual ; you have a problem.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Love him or hate him he is the ONLY one at this moment in time willing to stand up and speak out. Everyone else is so indoctrinated with the last 20yrs of pc and hurt feelings. Alas he does say what many say in private and think in silence

Nope I think pretty much the entire country has came out and denounced these attacks.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Nope I think pretty much the entire country has came out and denounced these attacks.

Sure they condemned the violence, but many (not all) have also tip toed around identifying the problem, and many seem more interested with warning of Islamophobia than stopping terror.

There was even a video of a guy yelling at another DURING the attack for blaming Muslims. This is insane.

Mark my words, the more that world leaders try to shame people who have fears about radical Islam, the more fury is boiling up with average people.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Agreed.
Snivelling Corbyn just meekly played the 'we should not be divided' card.
He's so desperate to appear politically correct he won't address the radical Islamist elephant in the room, ever.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Denouncing yes in flowery pc words purposefully designed not to say actually very much for fear of offence or perceived offence

The man on the street is another matter. Once upon a time the people would have spoken LOUDLY there would be demonstrations and marches, now you'd be very lucky to get a permit for any demonstration, police presence would over shadow any march presence and the opposite faction would be allowed to march the same day/time. Its all very backwards

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Agreed.
He's so desperate to appear politically correct he won't address the radical Islamist elephant in the room, ever.

For a guy who is say's he sick of whinning you sure as hell can whine about Corbyn. I've lost track of the amount of times you've whined about the man in the last few days. give it a rest we get it, you dont like him. Move on.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: grainofsand

Agreed.

For a guy who is say's he sick of whinning you sure as hell can whine about Corbyn. I've lost track of the amount of times you've whined about the man in the last few days. give it a rest we get it, you dont like him. Move on.

Nope, I'll criticise the weak snivelling leader of the Labour party all day thanks.
Corbyn, the man who is too chicken # to call out radical Islamists because he is so desperate to appear politically correct.
Corbyn, the snivelling leader who needs the Krankie to form a government, LMFAO.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

and it is sad when said leaders AND the media take more time to blame Trump than to discuss the actual attack. It is simply the reverse of what we saw the last decade in the US. Not discussing the incident but trying to place blame on why it happened. Telling people that it is not a religion causing this but the hate of those practicing the religion. No blame and constant conditioning that it is ok and these things happen.

fortune.com...

edit on 06am30amf0000002017-06-05T11:07:35-05:001135 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Two of the attackers have been named and i have just seen the photos of them on TV and to be honest just looking at them is enough to know they dodgy.

Apparently one of them tried to radicalise youngsters in the local park and a parent reported it to the police.

Another was allowed to pray to an ISIS flag on a channel 4 doc.

Its a joke and these evil sick morans are laughing at the UK authorities because they don't do enough.

All the 20,000 known to the authorities should be processed to some level to ensure that not one of them is able to perpetrate an attack.

E is E, we will see!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

They laugh constantly at us because we are such a soft target now after years of indoctrination by liberal idiots

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

And people go on to talk about Pentagon only releasing 5 frames of a suicide plane .

Year 2017 and if anyone believes that these terrorists weren't captured by cctv and the narrative of the Government is correct and factual ; you have a problem.

You think they are not on camera? Why? Because they aren't on youtube?

The UK is different than Turkey. Generally the police wouldn't sell the video to the press for a packet of fags.

edit on 5/6/2017 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

hahaha sorry made me laugh did that

There is cctv footage. Some of the papers have clips from it but it doesn't mean we're entitled to see all of it, it will be used for evidence I would assume and will be being scrutinised closely

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join