It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Liberals and their policies caused this to happen. They might as well of killed those people themselves.

Just like When 17 died from the same cause in San Bernardino a while back. A co worker told me about it and I said the obvious. "If you voted for Obama you might as well have shot them yourself."

[url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/01/one-year-san-bernardino-massacre-leaves-more-questions-than-answers/94762084/]Link[/url ]

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'd argue the humans point. Closer to monkeys

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Im in hull and wish all of Bradford disappeared and half of Manchester and ninety percent of London a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
It has just been announced that ISIL have claimed responsibility alleging that the 3 terrorists were part of a sleeper cell

12 arrests so far 7 of them women

1 dead woman has been named as Chrissy Archibald a Canadian

21 in critical condition
And yet again known to the authorities! Now time to deal with all those known to prevent any of them doing anything!!!

Listened to ex SAS guy on news this am and he says we have to go after all those we know and take them out of the equation in some way. e.g. jail etc
edit on 5-6-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Move to the south west, Exeter, Plymouth and Truro are nice little cities.
I'm actually surprised terrorist scum don't attack here seeing as our cops are so under resourced, easier to get away with it than in London.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Under resourced everywhere mate thats why they make it hard for pubs to stay open because they cant afford to police them a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It has just been announced that ISIL have claimed responsibility alleging that the 3 terrorists were part of a sleeper cell

21 in critical condition
And yet again known to the authorities! Now time to deal with all those known to prevent any of them doing anything!!!

Listened to ex SAS guy on news this am and he says we have to go after all those we know and take them out of the equation in some way. e.g. jail etc

This.

We have to silence the bleeding hearts and put these people into camps. That's the best solution to all this.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I saw an op ed piece by a british police officer (armed response officer) who directly blamed the cuts to public safety factoring into the terror attacks recently.

Didnt those cuts come from PM May when she was Home secretary?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Lol try Devon and Cornwall, funding is calculated on the winter population, no account taken of the millions here in the summer on holiday.
Our cops are well outnumbered and rely on us to help them out when they're in the #.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

www.independent.co.uk...

May was warned that her cuts would force paramilitary style policing in Britain yet she ignored this. The army is now deployed on our streets. More than 1,300 skilled firearms officers have been cut, recruitment of those officers is slow and our national security is at risk.

Officers know the risks of carrying a weapon. They know they will have little or no support from the Government if they are forced to fire their weapon and will face months if not years of investigations for trying to protect others.

. . .

My colleagues and I will continue to go forward when others run . . .

I have to admit I'm a little suspicious of this article. It seems too perfect so I decided not to use it in a dedicated thread. The whole big story is being spun in such a manipulative way.
edit on 5 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It is time to stand up and take our country back. It is time to remove those who hate us, every last one of them, but peacefully and with great sadness.

The lion will stir, we will rise eventually as we always do, but I'm worried that response will be a violent, destructive and messy affair.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
At least the bankers got a taxbreak because they have to get a champagne breakfast while playing roulette with everyone elses coinage a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Can i just say a big thank you and have a thought for the guy who chased them and tried diverting them as hed just walked out of the pub

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

21 in critical condition

This.

We have to silence the bleeding hearts and put these people into camps. That's the best solution to all this.
Agree! Enough is Enough according to TM. However, her ENOUGH is not the same as that of the victims and their families, or many others, me included!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: SprocketUK

It is time to stand up and take our country back. It is time to remove those who hate us, every last one of them, but peacefully and with great sadness.

The lion will stir, we will rise eventually as we always do, but I'm worried that response will be a violent, destructive and messy affair.

There is a time for being peaceful and a time for being the monsters that a large part of the world likes to paint us as.

This is wartime, so let's act warlike with those deserving of our wrath.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

"We have to put them into camps" - you know what the problem with that one is, don't you? I mean, they don't come with a lapel-pin reading "Terrorist"... if your selection criterium would be "Muslim", well, you just tossed out an essential part of our nations values: the right to believe whatever you want. And you would be no better than Hitler, actually, merely changed "Jews" into "Muslims". If your criterium would be "not well integrated into society" you can put half of Manchester, parts of LIverpool and all of Ireland in a camp..

There is no "easy way out" here.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Rebel Media just posted a video showing that the UK government is currently housing known radical extremists just 5 doors down from an elementary school.

You can't even make this stuff up. Have the British people got their heads screwed on backwards?

edit on 5-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I hate Tommy Robinson

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Konduit

I hate Tommy Robinson

Lots do, but how much of that is because he pulls the veil back and stops people continuing to live a lie?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Im in hull and wish all of Bradford disappeared and half of Manchester and ninety percent of London a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm in Bradford, where would you like me to disappear to?

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join