It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Ah.

Plots that succeed are going to be all over the news... The ones that don't, and they're caught before hand, I'd say that falls under the aegis of "we don't need to know how, just that they did." Expose the ways and the means, and the terrorists learn how to avoid.

That's how I view it anyway...

Your opinion may vary--which is totally cool. After all, I'm not a terrorist--differing opinions don't bother me...much.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

They were changing into protective clothing it is said as this was some 2hrs after the terrorist were killed
Clean up time
edit on 4-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

We have been told to

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Harsh story, I've never been stabbed, only slashed.
But if psycho killers start stabbing people around me I am prepared to do some stabbing myself if it is to protect innocent people.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
If the people will not fight, then the people will be lost. That is simple. There are alternatives though.

Perhaps GB could slice off 2/5 of their land as "Sharialaw" akin to the famous "Danelaw" last time they were invaded in mass.

Appeasement is better than fighting for what is yours, especially once the enemy has breached the gates.

If nothing else, it is interesting watching the end of an Empire in real time. From "Tommies" to "Tea Coddlers" in two generations.

Everything can be acceptable if you put your mind to it. Some of you hate America enough that the conversion is already well under way. Others will fight it, but it will slowly become a way of life that you accept and submit to. After all that is what Islam is - submitting.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It wasn't bad. Even ten years ago, he'd have missed, I'm just not as spry as once I was... It's not the years, it's the mileage.

Twenty years ago, I'd have bandaged it up, after cleaning it up, and gone about my day. Now? I was laid up for a couple of days...annoying. Youth is wasted on the young.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Lol good troll

...I did actually laugh

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Oh, knock it off!

The Brits will fight when it's necessary. They always have, and always will. Just because they're not lynching anyone who vaguely fits some vague description of what they think might be a Muslim, they're somehow molly-coddled tea sippin' cowards?

There is no crime in trying to avoid a fight for as long as possible. Nothing wrong, at all.

I'm hearin' a lot of brave talk, and a lot of "they should" 's, what I'm not hearing is any workable solutions to this issue.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm hearin' a lot of brave talk, and a lot of "they should" 's, what I'm not hearing is any workable solutions to this issue.

Security services employing more Muslim agents to infiltrate problem mosques.
Politicall incorrect I know but hey.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And sorry my mistake - the Elections are on Thursday 8th June 2017 - Still very near though.

Lightspeeders

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I've no problem with looking into problem mosques, churches, or any other sort of temple--if there's a problem, or fairly solid evidence that there may be.

That's why they have search warrants and have to justify 'em before a judge...

I may not like it, but necessity may require it. But I'll be watching like a flippin' hawk while you're at it, coppers...shenanigans are not permitted in my fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Jay-morris
If the people will not fight, then the people will be lost. That is simple. There are alternatives though.

Perhaps GB could slice off 2/5 of their land as "Sharialaw" akin to the famous "Danelaw" last time they were invaded in mass.

Appeasement is better than fighting for what is yours, especially once the enemy has breached the gates.

If nothing else, it is interesting watching the end of an Empire in real time. From "Tommies" to "Tea Coddlers" in two generations.

Everything can be acceptable if you put your mind to it. Some of you hate America enough that the conversion is already well under way. Others will fight it, but it will slowly become a way of life that you accept and submit to. After all that is what Islam is - submitting.

The people cannot fight. If you fight back, you get the book thrown at you. In the UK, vigilanties get 10x worse penalties than actual, real, criminals.

Hell if someone breaks into my house to rob it and trips over a carpet, they can sue me. Let alone if I stab them...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Intelligence services only recruit from the armed forces MI5 MI6 etc and Muslims simply don't join up and that's another problem. They don't join up because they don't consider themselves British first and foremost they are Muslim. To them its their race life religion law everything. To join UK Armed Forces would be yet another betrayal of Islam. What if they were posted to Afghanistan or Syria etc to kill Muslims? Problematic at least

As I said earlier its very very difficult to get insiders into Mosques community centres etc due to the lack of Muslim intelligence officers and teaching each Officer Arabic or Urdu takes 2yrs

As people don't like the internment suggestion I would suggest electronic tagging of all suspects on the GCHQ's watch list at the very least

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Intelligence services only recruit from the armed forces MI5 MI6

This is not correct, both Mi5 and SIS recruit civilians.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Agreed, we share similar thoughts.
I know the overwhelming majority of Muslim folk are just regular people, it is the tiny minority which needs addressing.
I'll still defend any Muslim suffering abuse in the street as I have a couple of times in my life.
Hatred and bigotry generally is my enemy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It has it's moments. The specific area of SE Washington is where the state prison is located. As you might well imagine, sometime the convicts families live in the area, and some of them should be in prison, too!!

But there are several hispanic gangs of note--I've never had an issue with 'em, but I know some who have. Two, or three, of the more virulent white supremacist gangs are present in the area, as well--these jackwads I have severe issues with. Gangs up from Salt Lake City (samoan), Los Angeles (crips, bloods, and others), all have members in prison here, and others outside.

It's also a major minor stop over point for meth, and grass. Not a lot, but not a minute amount, either.

I don't mean to imply that we have drive-bys everyday...we don't. Once a year, if that... But home invasions have occurred on a somewhat regular basis. Hold ups are fairly common, along with random acts of violence perpetrated against homeless, or folks who are seen to be.

The cops are ill-trained, generally slow responding, and not what I'd call sterling examples of the LEO world.
edit on 6/4/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Absolutely.

I've no truck with abuse of any sort.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustafasaid
The people cannot fight. If you fight back, you get the book thrown at you. In the UK, vigilanties get 10x worse penalties than actual, real, criminals.

Hell if someone breaks into my house to rob it and trips over a carpet, they can sue me. Let alone if I stab them...

Not always true, I stabbed a burglar through the shoulder area with a kitchen knife when I was 17.
Knife went straight through out the other side. Wrapped a towel around it while waiting for the ambulance to come.
I didn't even get arrested, police were happy with my reasonable force.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Islamic State claims responsibility

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not always true, I stabbed a burglar through the shoulder area with a kitchen knife when I was 17.
You stabbed him and restrained him?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join