It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Guys let's pray the concert in Manchester today will go smoothly.

50,000+ people expected.

i dont live my life in perpetual fear but i dont think i would be going to that concert

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Id say Amsterdam is a likely location dam square or similar a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
just ban religion simple! muslims are total #tards christians are total #tards how can people justify killing people for an imaginary man or women in the sky and preaching total bull# from a book of fairytales? Its absolutley #ing retarded in this day and age. People on this planet are #ING BRAIN DEAD. I love allah i love god get a #ing life you sad #s there is no #ing god allah #. # off

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Knock on wood, but considering the terrorist threat is still at critical.

What better way and better time to send a message?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Muslim mayor of London says its the safest city in the world 🌎 what a #ing #

Not being funny but London has 7 dead and 50 injured after a major terror attack. How many are murdered in Chicago on a standard weekend?

I'm not comparing the two for any other reason than a sense of perspective - Sadiq Khan is right (pains me to say that). That is not to say action shouldn't be taken, just that we need to be realistic in our response and future approach.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: Jefferton

Internment for anyone identified as having socio-psychopathic views.

It's a horrible, but inevitable, prospect.

The jihadists are known mostly. I am not above supporting a coordinated effort to go into the mosques, rooting out these radicals, and disappearing them from greater society, whether that be in internment camps or otherwise. The whole "he/she was a known jihadist" schtick that has inevitably followed each of these incidents is an empty offering anymore. It's long past time to be more proactive in preventing these terrorist attacks from occurring in the first place ...by whatever means necessary.

Ummm...unfortunately...the british are an emasculated group of people that have supped overlong on progressive pap...They have swallowed the whole elitist disdain for self protection as we all watch their superior society crumble from within...

Unfortunately no amount of I told you so is ever going to breach their conditioned victim complex...Just look at all of the reports praising the...bobbies...for their admirable eight minutes late...reaction...

Reaction

Your society is finished if you only ever react...
When did a proactive mindset perish from your dreams of a multicultural progressive society...You move about in your insular lives like sheep being chased thither and yon...while the wolves you welcomed into your midst prey...

I want to hear you all loudly proclaim that self defense is an outdated concept...your such an enlightened herd...lets hear your valiant tales of heroism as you offered up nothing more than throats...thrown chairs and beer bottles to the conquering horde...

Meanwhile...as I clean my methods of self defense...look alertly over the fields...I realize that Human nature guides my hand and thoughts as I practice a proactive life...As I practice responsibility for myself and those I love...
What of you...?
Do you not wish also to be the arbiter of your fate...or would you rather exchange such responsibility for a smug sense of false superiority...?

I for one am not enlightened enough to estimate how many choices you have left...

By all means though...heap upon my head all your self imposed vitriol...all of your suppression of your true nature...
Because my friends...you will ever externalize causation and not take responsibility for that which is uniquely individual...the defense of self...

Leave that particular skill set to those eight minutes away bobbies...

I feel sad for you all and not hopeful in the least...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

You make a good point there. At the same time Chicago isn't part of a plan to destabilise the whole of the USA with a slowly slowly morphing into an Islamic state or Balkan type zones. Europe is slowly going that way for sure

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

50,000+ people expected.

i dont live my life in perpetual fear but i dont think i would be going to that concert

Nothing will happen there and the surrounding areas will be heavily guarded. Roads cordoned off. Heavy police presence but if you ask me... why are these bands performing so soon after Manchester and now this attack in London? Well... my answer would be 'I don't know'. A later date would be the more sensible thing. I can't imagine people having a great time like they would of if none of this happened.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
*Said of one of the attackers*
"He's one of our neighbours," he added. "I've said hello in passing more than 50/60 occasions. He has two young kids. He was a very nice guy."

Mr Pettit described his neighbour as a Muslim in his mid-20s who was "very much involved in the area".

"He was someone that has always been a member of the community in terms of wanting to help out," he added. "He's always been very affable, very pleasant."

The people you know eh.

Love wont help here, we HAVE TO KNOW THE ENEMY. The one the news wont say, the big, whacking green cat in the living room, ISLAM.

Islam is the problem here, it's NOT compatible with out way of life, and it calls its followers to LIE to us and kill us. Go on and defend it again ATS, you shameful bunch who defend this death cult.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

How many were murdered in chicago? How many people are murderd everyday in every part of the world? What is your point? Most murders are domestic # or robbery not fanatical brain dead muslim scum intent on killing as many people as they can

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And how many in Chicago are just gangbangers or family related drug fuelled violence

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Don't confuse the bubble dwelling rulers of this nation with those of us who go about our business.

People always try and say us Brits are a soft touch, right before they start whinging about how nasty, beastly and savage we can become.

The more this stuff goes on, the clearer we all see what needs to be done. When the reckoning comes, no whining about us taking the gloves off.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: TinySickTears

50,000+ people expected.

Nothing will happen there and the surrounding areas will be heavily guarded. Roads cordoned off. Heavy police presence but if you ask me... why are these bands performing so soon after Manchester and now this attack in London? Well... my answer would be 'I don't know'. A later date would be the more sensible thing. I can't imagine people having a great time like they would of if none of this happened.

youre probably right but i would not be going to the concert.
why so soon?
well it is touted as a benefit concert but i would imagine someone involved will be making some money

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
*Said of one of the attackers*
"He's one of our neighbours," he added. "I've said hello in passing more than 50/60 occasions. He has two young kids. He was a very nice guy."

Mr Pettit described his neighbour as a Muslim in his mid-20s who was "very much involved in the area".

"He was someone that has always been a member of the community in terms of wanting to help out," he added. "He's always been very affable, very pleasant."

The people you know eh.

Love wont help here, we HAVE TO KNOW THE ENEMY. The one the news wont say, the big, whacking green cat in the living room, ISLAM.

Islam is the problem here, it's NOT compatible with out way of life, and it calls its followers to LIE to us and kill us. Go on and defend it again ATS, you shameful bunch who defend this death cult.

Wanna bet that this "nice guy's" internet history was already known to the security services and that he had a strong link to IS?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You couldn't make yourself more of a prick if you tried.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

50,000+ people expected.

I don't pray.

I would advocate killing every one of the bastards that wants to bring their brand of Islam to the west, however.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

im British and certainly not finished along with millions of other people this # is going to kick off big time sooner rather than later get back to eating your cake my fat american friend and dont start things you cant finish like every war in american history

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

I feel sad for you for feeling the need to keep firearms just to feel safe in society. Any society that exists where it's dwellers feel the need to bear arms is a sick society indeed. So, carry on shining your little guns, carry on living in fear, carry on not feeling like a man without them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

I feel sad for you for feeling the need to keep firearms just to feel safe in society. Any society that exists where it's dwellers feel the need to bear arms is a sick society indeed. So, carry on shining your little guns, carry on living in fear, carry on not feeling like a man without them.

At least he recognises that his society is sick and he is giving himself the chance to be one of the last men standing.

UK society is sick and I feel helpless that I have nothing to defend my home and family with.
It is all good saying have faith in a civilised system but what the UK government have done is allowed a few piranhas into the gold fish tank.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join