It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SprocketUK

There is a pretty large difference between coveting your neighbor's wife and taking her for a sex slave. Just saying. One is an inherently intrinsic action and if you are taught it is wrong, then hopefully you take steps to correct it before it leads you to act externally.

The other is an external action and if she is an infidel, entirely right and proper to further the faith since any child you might sire on her is considered to be of your faith by birth. This is the type of ideology we are talking about and according to this strain, the action being described is entirely right, proper and pious every bit as much as confessing to your priest however many times a Catholic ought to.

Thing is, the same types who do all the sex slavery thing are exactly the ones who will lose their sh.. and go on a killing spree. You show me a Muslim that agrees with sexual slavery and I will show you someone who supports IS and is almost definitely on a watch list.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Except a large proportion of the Muslim population subscribe exactly to what I have said.

Nowhere in the New Testament does it say violence is an answer for anything. Nor discrimination.

Nowhere.

And yet we have Christians still wanting gays to be shunned, women to know their place and all that rot.. Like I said, Most people are grown up enough to know what to leave behind, the few that insist on pressing their beliefs in wider society are the actual enemy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Dude this is permittable by Sharia law. Sex slavery, the whole sha-bang. All you need to do is look at those who are lobbying for sharia.

Look to the "moderate Muslim" countries, and see their practises. Someone in this thread held up Indonesia as the the poster child for this.

Last week it carried out a public caning punishment on a man who was suspected of homosexuality. Just suspected mind you, not actually proven. The video is on the internet if you wish to view. I'm not going to link it here.

There is a fundemental problem with Islam, and it all starts with the Qu'ran, and him who founded the religion (who they have to look to as "gods most perfect messenger"). A paedophile, a rapist, a murderer, a liar and a warmonger.

It's all in black and white. It's not hidden. All it takes is for one to look.

Like I said, given the above evidence, those who are carrying out the acts are the most pious of Muslims, according to their prophet, their holy book, the hadiths and their holy law.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Maybe some Christians don't believe that they should accept the gay lifestyle as right and proper, but at least they aren't chucking gays off of rooftops for being gay.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Did you not read what I wrote previously? I already lumped the Shariah law lovers in with the IS nutters. Kill them all, I don't care, hell, I will pull the trigger. Just stop conflating these idiots with ordinary Brits who don't eat pork or drink beer. It is that simple.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Maybe some Christians don't believe that they should accept the gay lifestyle as right and proper, but at least they aren't chucking gays off of rooftops for being gay.

word.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You are making the assumption that "the authorities" want to apprehend these people. Of course they say they do, but do they really? The following discussion sheds some light on the matter.

link   
Apparently there's been 5 foiled attempts since the westminster attack. That's 5 foiled and 2 actually taken place since then.

How many more are on the way?

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Did you not read what I wrote previously? I already lumped the Shariah law lovers in with the IS nutters. Kill them all, I don't care, hell, I will pull the trigger. Just stop conflating these idiots with ordinary Brits who don't eat pork or drink beer. It is that simple.

And I am telling you that you can kill all those who you feel it necessary to do so, but it does not stop anyone from picking up that book whether they were formally moderate, or a convert to Islam, or anything else, reading the words, and enacting what it requires of them.

If you keep lopping off the head of a weed, it doesn't stop it growing back.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

f**k the police. Its about time us citizens were armed

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: fleabit

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

Can you post the terrorist attacks from the last year then? That should be 24 terror attacks.

But again.. 1 deluded brainwashed guy a few weeks ago.. another handful tonight. So OBVIOUSLY the answer is to KILL all Muslims, right? You people are sick.

Hey Sh!thead, the past two weeks.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Muslim mayor of London says its the safest city in the world 🌎 what a #ing #

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Very true. and most Muslims aren't either. Refusing to see that there are some who are plain evil because of some idiotic wish to see "everyone as the same" sure aint helping though is it?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
These terrorist attacks are similar to what happens in the drug trade, in that the authorities don't do the obvious, when it is perfectly clear what needs to be done. In the case of the drugs trade they don't jail the bankers who help launder drug money. Why? Because some upper level of the social elite is actually in on the trade. It is obvious that drugs should be legalized, taxed and the criminal element cut out of the trade, but they are not. Why? because that would broaden the revenue stream and lessen profit for the people who control the industry now, and "the authorities" are those people.

The same thing is happening with these terrorist attacks conducted by small cells of jihadis. Everyone in the thread thinks they ought to be rounded up. In case after case we learn that they were under surveillance, that their families told the authorities they were up to something, that they were kicked out of their mosque or that the mosque warned the authorities about them, that international security services warned the government that something was about to happen, that the terrorists on a watch list were allowed to travel back and forth to terror training countries without hindrance, yet the attacks go ahead and are successful.

Isn't it abundantly clear from this that the authorities are in on it for reasons mentioned by John Pilger in his interview and for other reasons he doesn't go into. People need to wake up.
edit on 4-6-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: fleabit

All I asked was if you were part of that 14%. If not, wonderful.
Then, what is your solution to this situation?

Send the gift of MOAB to the cube.

They would then take us seriously.

And doing that would make us no better than the terrorists.

The only way for them to take us seriously then is to stoop to their level, start killing their innocents in small terror attacks. That's the only way. Consider it collateral damage in the fight against extremism.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I know its not a movie but it sure is playing out like one... a very long one.

I wonder where the next attack will take place?

We were saying 'France' has the biggest problem out of European Countries but I'm beginning to think England has now.

And guess what? One of these attackers was living in a council apartment! Yes, the council too are to blame for lifting these up the ladder and giving them safe places to make their plans.

And possibly paid for by working people... that's another thing. The person who gets attacked & killed is the person paying for some of these to live here.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's going a bit far................. But the idea of bulldozing their homes Ariel Sharon style is more of a real consequence. Who knows, maybe Theresa may can bulldoze them for us

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
In case after case we learn that they were under surveillance, that their families told the authorities they were up to something, that they were kicked out of their mosque or that the mosque warned the authorities about them, that international security services warned the government that something was about to happen, that the terrorists on a watch list were allowed to travel back and forth to terror training countries without hindrance, yet the attacks go ahead and are successful.

Isn't it abundantly clear from this that the authorities are in on it .

im tending to agree with you too.
i dont want to lean that direction but i am starting to.
in the UK and in the states

travel ban on these nations over here.
saudi arabia is a hotbed correct?

so the president cuts a major weapons deal?
i dont understand that.

i dont like to think this way but it does seem like money, resources, and manpower do exist to stamp this out if 'they' really wanted to and it does not have to be done by repressing all citizens.

hard for me not to think that way

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I know its not a movie but it sure is playing out like one... a very long one.

A 1,400 year one?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guys let's pray the concert in Manchester today will go smoothly.

50,000+ people expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join