It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I am not talking about a plot against any cult, sect, but about a possible plot of "our protectors" against "their own" people!

Nobody of the dividers and exploiters of the world population did something suddenly, i guess 9/11 was, at least reasonably(because of all the holes and illogical thngs in that case), well prepared.
"Coincidentally" only "flops, failures and fumbles" made everything happen, like till today, if it comes to terrorism!

And since the alleged end of the first cold war, the muslims had to take the role of the bogeyman, of the "evil commies and russians".

But "we", the west, are working hard to make Russia our best old and new enemy again, because Russia plays the game by the rules, the muslim terrorists not.

"Spirits that I've summoned My commands ignore now..."

edit on 4 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: TurkmenAlevi
a reply to: DazDaKing

Stop giving money to Saudi Arabia

İt's the mosques 98 percent around the world whom are Saudi funded

Hmm, in Germany, here most of the mosques are payed by DITIB, by Turkey.
Doesn´t make the thing better in any ways!

We need educational work to screw all of those sects, cults, to wipe them out, so that our kids can grow in a future without being afraid of the revenge of an allmighty idol(and their earthly henchmen)!

As I said Turkey is one of the worse too

Massacred many Alevis and still we are not allowed to practice our faith

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh we've already been told that guns are bad, no sane person would even want one and if we could just get rid of all the guns, we'd live in peace, with rainbows shooting out of our ass and if we'd just show these terrorists more love, they would have rainbows shooting out of their ass too and it would be a wonderful world.

edit on 4-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Where is the London mayor in all of this?

Sorry to say but Sunni/wahabi/Isis/elnusra/fsa Muslims are the problem end/ of discussion

Fsa are suppose to be the moderate and even they massacred school children in Syria
İn the eyes of a Sunni fsa are angels

Saudi Arabia/Turkey erdogan are behind it all
edit on 4-6-2017 by TurkmenAlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

No. They are not watched. Nobody follows them in cars or sits at the end of the street. I'd speculate they have phones and internet monitored and associates linked and put on lists too.

The trigger for public alerts is usually because they sound 'radicalised' and/or change their associations and habits. These are the two main things and they're like defining 'Art.' Yeah, we all know it when we see it, but it's hard to prove.

Some 19 year old turns angry and fundamentalist is a tell. It's not necessarily breaking any laws. In terms of 'radicalised,' some non-Muslims have very angry beliefs about their own nations too. It's telling the difference between beliefs and someone who might go on to be an active shooter/killer/jihadist.

It's gotta be a hell of a job making the distinction Especially as so many spree killers and terrorists have been 'known' prior to the slaughters.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TurkmenAlevi

The Mayor has already pretty much said that these attacks are the price you pay for living in a large city and you may as well get used to it.

Yes, he actually said that.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yes, and they want to freely import that same problem over here.

Of course, we're armed but that just gives them another excuse.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The Mayor has already pretty much said that these attacks are the price you pay for living in a large city and you may as well get used to it.

And the UN Climate Agenda plans to pack everyone into heavily urban areas.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

i totally see what you are saying but to me if a dude is on the watch list and members of the community go to the cops about that man then maybe they want to pay attention. go have a talk with him.
maybe put a car on him for a day
something

as far as i know it was dismissed

what is the point of the list and what is the point of people coming forward if nothing is done?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

That homegrown thing is a big problem and so is that human rights thing.

but we must kick those who are suspected out and those who travel to Syria & Libya and other places not back in. Something has to be done to shut down those with radical views!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The problems with the watch lists, at least here in the US, is that it doesn't take much at all to get your name on one of them.

Husband is or was on the watch list for flying because of several overlapping criteria that have very little to do with Islam at all.

And there is no due process or anything else to get your name added to one. All it takes is for some bureaucrat somewhere to think you have something suspicious about you. And you won't even know you are on one until you get in trouble for it whether you do anything to deserve being on it or not.
edit on 4-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Wtf? What if he is behind these attacks? Paving the way for the terrorists?

After all, Sunnis all believe in jihad and conquer

After him the attacks got much worse

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

but we must kick those who are suspected out and those who travel to Syria & Libya and other places not back in. Something has to be done to shut down those with radical views!

Istanbul airport one of the worse

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Lack of evidence is a bitch.

Most of what happens is out of the public eye. We can only guess why Suspect A passed scrutiny, but went on to kill. We can imagine that a lot of rumours and hearsay gets reported that don't pass muster.

I'll say this though. In the wake of 7/7 I was reported as an Islamic bomber. White, skinhead, no beard and carrying a backpack. The police called my phone after I was reported by people after leaving my car overnight.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Whenever we know for sure somebody's been fighting for ISIS, Taliban, AQ etc they should be permanently banned from reentering the UK and have all their possessions binned or sold.

We've also got to watch out that we don't become radicalised either. Seeing members calling for the dismemberment of suspects and shipping their parts to Syria is the epitome of being radicalised.

Some other dude wanted to preemptive strike the entire ME lol. Exterminating millions as a price for killing dozens is a radicalised solution indeed.

link   
Also Muslims have been killing each other since the birth of Islam

Sunnis see Shia as infidels etc

another key difference between shiite extremists and sunni extremists is that sunni extremists see all shiites as infidels, while shiite exteremists dont normally have a problem with sunnis and only consider sunni extremist wahabis to be infidels.shiite militia and fanatics as a whole tend to be much more rational thinking and practical than crazy azz wahabi retards.

link   

Take away freedom and attract more votes. Politicians and public alike will vote for suppression/oppression. It sounds f***ing ridiculous, right? This is how it works.

It no longer ridiculous as we are watching it happen right before our eyes.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The problems with the watch lists, at least here in the US, is that it doesn't take much at all to get your name on one of them.

Husband is or was on the watch list for flying because of several overlapping criteria that have very little to do with Islam at all.

And there is no due process or anything else to get your name added to one. All it takes is for some bureaucrat somewhere to think you have something suspicious about you. And you won't even know you are on one until you get in trouble for it whether you do anything to deserve being on it or not.

i was just talking to my wife about those lists

i think a good start is what gets a person on the list
if # like what happened to your husband is what gets you on a list then that list becomes ineffective

someone mentioned some jihadi book was downloaded 50k times last month or last year..i dont remember the time frame.
that dont mean # though..
should you put all 50k on that list? maybe
gonna wind up watching a lot of people that do not want to commit terror

i have books like that. geurilla warfare books. im interested in it. i am not a terrorist. i like to read and sometimes i like to read crazy #

my point is for these lists and such to be effective you have to be effective in creating them and then do something about it.
maybe put the 50k people on it who downloaded the book but then take active steps to widdle it down to a realistic list so you can do something about it

how to do that? i dont know

smarter people than me clearly need to do something realistic and effective.
knee jerk reactions dont work

it does seem like it is going to boil over.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

But, let me guess, you have no proof for that? You are just wildly speculating, right?

How are you explaining the re-occurring terrorist attacks, and for what purpose? Don't you think it would be much easier to hit the green light on a few world wide terrorist false flag attacks, that would kill, let's say, a couple of thousand people, and implement whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish?

Why allow numerous attacks happening, with "small" number of casualties? Why wage a war against the one man who openly calls for action against radical islamist? There are a ton of flows in the logic that they want more control over us.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

His criteria:

1. He uses his formal name on important documents and short name for most others (ex: Robert and Rob). This is interpreted as having an alias.

2. He has different vaccinations than the norm because of his work in the biopharma industry, so that raises red flags. (Might be bioterror related.)

3. He carries college debt. (Might make him bribable.)

I am given to understand it is the combo that nails him, not any one in particular, but he wouldn't even know about it if an apologetic person at airport security hadn't finally told him why it was taking so long to process him to fly once.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join