It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The southern Philippine city of Marawi (Pop 200,0000) has been under siege for nearly a week by hundreds of Muslim
terrorists who infiltrated the city and launched attacks against non Muslims and institutions

Churches and the local university were burned down, thousands of civilians are trapped in city as Philippine army
battles the terrorists using air strikes and helicopter gunship to route out the terrorists

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
sorry but i didnt vote neither did those dead children and if it was for oil i dont think any of the general public benefited a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Konduit
WARNING: Foul Language.

He is absolutely correct.

...just confirmed that a 7th person has been confirmed dead.

Like he says, he gets the label of a racist extremist, a goose stepping bigot, and he'll be the one again that gets tossed in jail. He is rightfully pissed off and if the authorities won't fix it, the real men and women of the nation will have to.

WTF is wrong with the progressives?

400 ISIS fighters on the loose in the UK, and people are making excuses that it's what happened over in the middle east, that the UK is getting what it deserves? Society has lost it's collective mind.

Have they lost their minds or do they just see the picture a little more clearer than yourself ?

You are a supporter of Radical Islam and ISIS, do not respond to my posts ever again.

You would be mistaken, however since we are using labels I would label you a domestic terrorist and you should be on a list.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I dont get how so many posters on here can be so ignorant and sick to use these attacks to support their far right agendas. The UK has not had some Muslim invasion, of course the UKs foreign policy has had some impact on making us a target. However we will not break and we will not become hatefilled xenophobic isolationists. I know this site is incredibly right wing, so its difficult for son to grasp that the UK is not.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Your an A HOLEa reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, glad to see you have mastered the English language

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This kind of news is not shocking anymore. What's shocking is that it's become the norm.

When are cops gonna take some of these murderers alive and punch the information out of them instead of shooting every one of them stone dead? Isn't anyone in the IC or the govt or the police force, or anyone, ANYONE, interested in talking/interviewing a home-grown terrorist after he's committed his atrocious act? Find out from them personally all the how/why/when/where's of their British radicalisation. It's no good shooting them all dead then go and kick their families' doors off afterwards to find out about stuff they didn't do.

When is the UK govt going to summon all UK muslim leaders for an emergency meeting and actually work with muslim communities and discuss what more can be done to stamp out radicalism and terrorism here.

All this running around like headless chickens after a terror attack has happened is not good enough, keeping 'watch-lists' is not good enough, none of what is being done is good enough. Clearly.

I don't know what the solution is, if there even is one. But I do think our govt should begin with calling all UK muslim leaders for an emergency meeting and put some actual serious effort into trying to resolve it.

R.I.P. to all the victims. My condolences to their families and friends.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Will people NOW admit there's a serious issue and stop hiding behind the 'its only a minority' crap, I predicted in two threads that once these animals get confident the attacks will become more regular and more blatant and that was after the Westminster attack, since then the attacks have been non stop and deadly. Sadly you still get the simple minded lefties refuse to acknowledge that there are a band of extremists which are growing in numbers because they are getting away with more horrendous acts so are getting more and more support amongst the radicals in the Muslim community.

Now for the last time because it so damn annoys me that people refuse to acknowledge what I say so they can be petty, arrogant and WRONG, I have pointed out a section of the Muslim community who BARELY are class able as Muslims because of their ultra extreme views, I'm NOT repeat NOT tarring the entire Muslim community, unless you lefty SJW types start to recognise that and stop the cheap shot of the mindless, ie scream bigot and Islamophobe then you might actually do something USEFUL.

The fact is we have many ultra radicals both home grown and imported who follow the strictest variant of Islam, a version so strict it is condemned by most Muslims. These radicals are often young males and some females who become radicalised in the UK very early on, these are the folks who when polled requested Shariah replacing our laws, I think the number was 39% of those polled across a Muslim area and reported it was the young that wanted it. That is quite a large number but it does not automatically transfer that 39% of those Muslims would become terrorists BUT it does show that there's a much bigger shift towards Radical Islam than you lefties bother to admit. It only takes a fraction of those people to cross the threshold and become active terrorists to create a very very dangerous force that WILL get bigger as others see what they would define as success attacking the 'kuffar'.

Now you can if it makes you feel better call me a bigot or Islamophobe which if you bothered to really read what I've said would be hard but you guys don't actually think, you snipe, you blame you support the wrong sides every time so you carry on being life's apologists for the bad but how you can dare support people like these (the radicals) with your stupid all inclusive support of Muslims instead of pointing out the actual people and group involved which is what I do while there's people dying because of these groups just makes me sick.

Fact: Not all Muslims are the same, my wife and mother in law are not out there doing any acts of terror because they do not support or even see them as Muslim which is the viewpoint of most Muslims yet you guys club them all together and defend them all....Stupid

Muslims look at you guys and get annoyed because you do NOTHING for them bar help tar them but including them all.
edit on 4-6-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
Here's what I do not understand? So if it's Daesh and Wahhabist's Alciada, talibahn (whatever Islam brand) That keeps continuing to do these dastardly deeds? What is they're plan, they're endgame? Do they really think this kind of behavoir will take over the world?

Do they even realize if this keeps up it will more than likely cause a massive backlash against all Muslims, Islam State and even brown and Black people hate in general?

I really been thinking about this a lot lately and folk's I sense we are approaching something engineered, stinky and evil to the core.

I hope I am wrong.

The end game has always been and will always be the caliphate. For orthodox [well normal] islam to rule the world.
It is not to avenge anyone or bring justice, it is literally medieval peasants with no education or knowledge of anything to make the world live by an ancient book. This was mohammeds [the nutter paedo] basic idea and he got quite far with his violent ideal, because no intelligent or peaceloving person can win against sheer, mindless violence with no bounds.

People who believe islam to be a religion are wrong and have not even tried to go and look at history.
This is how islam rolls. Add to that the absolute untrustworthiness of anything a muslim leader [or person says] there is only one way they understand and that is fighting them dirty.

They are cowards, they are thick as s4it and they have no scruples. How else do you fight something like that?
If they were a doggy that attacked someone, they would be put down. Unfortunately they are sort of humans and muslim, so they have two shields that stop us from acting.

Taqqiyya [allowed to lie if it is for the advancement of islam and the other one, where they are allowed to make peace treaties but [as mohammed has taught them so well in Medina and as Arafat has mentioned when he did the same] are encouraged to break them in order to surprise and overwhelm [kill] the enemy of islam.

People really need to wake up, especially snowflakes with rose tinted glasses on, who have just not had enough information about islam and how it spread. These people cannot be trusted to keep us safe, it takes someone who can see through all their lying and cheating coming from muslims.

The whole idea of their book isn;t to offer the other cheek, it is to HATE anyone who is and infidel.

Yes, there are muslims who are just people and who have an inner compass that tells them some things in the koran shouldn't be taken at face value, just as you can find anywhere. But remember that deep down the koran is a self policing 'program' and is difficult to escape from.

The punishment for apostacy in islam is still death. If in a minority, they can't officially enforce it [still happens though].

The tw4ts that keep attacking us in ways Vlad the impaler would be proud of are soldiers of muhammed and are doing exactly what their idol has taught them to do. That's what the koran is basically about. The rest are added bits and peaces to fill the book.

Mosques have to close and meetings of muslims dressed like pansies in dresses and sandals or tent like garments have to be made illegal. Those known to our 'intelligence' have to be incarcerated and those caught have to be shot.
No return from countries that train terrorists and immediate arrest of suspects. Imams agreeing and ordering a fatwa on terrorists as they [apparently] are blasphemers to their [peaceful my backside] religion.

The above would only be a start and wouldn't get rid of extremism but it would be a hell of a hurdle to climb and make it so much harder for perpetrators and easier for protectors to act.

I am sick of this crap and want to see action by our leaders, instead they pander even more to these people who are deliberately allowed to flood Europe to a) make Europeans more 'diverse' [even though africa, India and the Middle East are allowed to be homogenous- read Kalergi plan] and b) maybe our leaders are actually closet muslims and want the caliphate back.

We are being played by everyone and have been brainwashed to the extent of losing our backbones. Easy prey.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Well thought out and insightful post, thanks for sharing.

You and I will be on the same list.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Reddit is heavily astroturfing this right now, not a single article on the front page regarding the London terror attacks despite being the top story on news and world news subs.

So what is the "top story" on the front page of reddit right now? An article with barely 4k likes about US mayors adopting the Paris climate accord.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
Muslims dressed like pansies???? Wtf??? We needs to ban people like you, what an idiotic drivel filled post.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well, our past actions in the Middle East are coming back to hurt us

I can remember years ago on here saying they can just drive cars into busy public areas, no need for firearms or bombs

Dont know how we can honestly stop this now, with the IRA we could talk and make peace eventually

We have to look at how ISIS was able to get so well trained and funded and who ever did this training and funding should be locked away in a windowless cell for life

The whole ISIS angle in Syria bugs me, The Syrian army loyal to Assad and most of the population broke the back of the free Syrian army who were aided by the west.Then ISIS suddenly comes out and the Syrian army is on the backfoot

I'm guessing Saudi Arabia and a few other Middle East countries are doing these regime changes with CIA and MI6 agents off the record and off the books pulling the strings

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Reddit is heavily astroturfing this right now, not a single article on the front page regarding the attacks despite being the top story on news and world news subs.

So what is the "top story" on the front page of reddit right now? An article with barely 4k likes about US mayors adopting the Paris climate accord.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This should not be front page news, this is exactly what the terrorists want . They want you to be scared, they want you to hide in your own home scared to leave.

You still have more chance of winning lotto than you do dying from a terrorist attack, you should really start playing lot

The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 45,057,474, although the combined odds of winning the jackpot or the 1 million Lotto Millionaire Raffle prize mean that you have an estimated 1 in 10 million shot at becoming a millionaire with every line you play.

source

The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million. A person is as likely to be killed by his or her own furniture, and more likely to die in a car accident, drown in a bathtub, or in a building fire than from a terrorist attack.

just sayin

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: Hecate666
Muslims dressed like pansies???? Wtf??? We needs to ban people like you, what an idiotic drivel filled post.

Idiotic and drivvel filled? You are mixing up the truth with your personal opinions.
I find it amazing how you skip over muslim murders and terrorism to get annoyed about me calling those dresses they wear pansy-dress?
Your priorities are wrong. People died again here in Britain, in the city where my extended family lives and you worry about me insulting muslim men in beards and dresses?
I said this deliberately especially after being threatened in my own country for wearing a skirt by these PANSIES>

Man you are either sad, uninformed or a muslim yourself. How dare you.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Wow some people are going full retard protecting the religion of peace

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I dont get how so many posters on here can be so ignorant and sick to use these attacks to support their far right agendas. The UK has not had some Muslim invasion, of course the UKs foreign policy has had some impact on making us a target. However we will not break and we will not become hatefilled xenophobic isolationists. I know this site is incredibly right wing, so its difficult for son to grasp that the UK is not.

Another delusional lefty idiot

Don't you get it?

Muslims have even been killing each other their own prophets family too

They have been massacring us since the year 700

Sunni Muslims are the worse their mosques 98 percent are funded by Saudi wahabi ideology

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Edit
edit on 4-6-2017 by TurkmenAlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Wow some people are going full retard protecting the religion of peace

Exactly as an Alevî, we have also been massacred many times

Corum massace pregnant females and children staked
Sivas massacre youtu.be... 36 artists and poet's were burned alive in hotel
Malatya
Maraş again female pregnant mothers were stated piled etc put in ovens

Gazi street

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Religion of peace! Got to love that muslim affection for other people. Islam loves others so much, they explode with sunshine and rainbows. YAY!

Religion of Peace is GREAT! You all are bigots.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join