It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Island? You mean like the UK?

He was comparing bombing Kaaba with bombing Japan as if it will stop the radical Muslims from attacking further.

Well, it might take more than just 2 little nukes.

Just sayin'

Yep. Flatten the entire Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
6 killed plus the 3 dirtbags.

20+ injured.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

There is literally no way to stop this.

Nothing can be done.

If you're a sloth, maybe.

There's a way, and we will find it sooner or later.

Let me rephrase:

There is literally no way to stop this, short of becoming base beasts like them.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Didn't read through 33 pages... thought I would post this...

Police Say Terror Attack

The mayhem began just after 10 p.m. (2100GMT), when police responded to reports of a vehicle hitting pedestrians on London Bridge.

Soon after, reports started coming in of stabbings at Borough Market, a nearby area full of bars and restaurants surrounding a popular food market. Witnesses reported seeing as many as three attackers with knives.

“I saw that man with a knife in his hand and after that a man started screaming so I knew something wrong was happening,” he said.

Gerard Vowls told The Guardian newspaper that he saw a woman being stabbed by three men at the south end of London Bridge. He said he threw chairs, glasses and bottles at the attackers in a bid to stop them.

“They kept coming to try to stab me . they were stabbing everyone. Evil, evil people,” he told the newspaper. “I want to know if this girl is still alive. I’ve been walking around for an hour and a half crying my eyes out. I don’t know what to do.”

That's really spooky sounding... I don't recall hearing anything like that in these previous attacks.

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: introvert

I have to agree with you there. I think we just need to do a better job of surveilling people who show indications of radicalization, to gather enough evidence they are planning something. Then we can arrest them. It's no different than how police will surveille someone they suspect might be planning to commit, well, pick any other crime. Once there's enough evidence they're planning it you take them in. We obviously don't do a good enough job of that with these Jihadis. Truth be told, it's a difficult line to walk between protecting people's right to privacy and providing security. I'm not saying it's easy.

link   
I feel sick about what's going on in the UK right now. We got lucky last November and will be spared the insanity of unchecked Moslem immigration for a while anyway.

In the meantime, the best defense against Moslem savagery is We the People. We Americans need to look out for one another. Trust your instincts -- you have them for a reason. Don't worry about being wrong if you see something that doesn't look/feel/smell right. Say something! At this point, we've all seen this movie before.

And this is a good place to begin...

Homeland Security: Report Suspicious Activity

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I already posted it

That's what happens when you don't read the entire thread lol soz

link   
Seems to me, people would have figured out by now that any 'supreme entity' that instructs you to go out and rape innocent children and women, and murder innocent people, is not a good entity, but an evil one. Not all Gods are created equal, apparently.

It's not rocket science. There is good, and there is evil. Any person who can think can figure it out.
edit on 6/3/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Ahh so you think it far better to actually let the bombings and killings happen first then? Nice

You can't lock-up people for crimes you think they might commit.

That's called pre-crime.

"Minority" Report.

Orwellian?

link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Nothing can be done.

If you're a sloth, maybe.

There's a way, and we will find it sooner or later.

Let me rephrase:

There is literally no way to stop this, short of becoming base beasts like them.

Then there is the answer!

Gotta out crazy them. Like Vlad the Impaler did.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Congrats on being first... surely there were far more worthless points being made than a simple upkeep on the main theme.

edit on 3-6-2017 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
daily mail got rid of their comments section.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

Nothing can be done.

Amazing defeatism. You happen to be for Islamic refugees into western countries by any chance?

I'm totally fine with becoming as violent as them in order to stop them from suicide bombing western countries in the name of their filthy holy war.
edit on 3-6-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I have to agree with you there. I think we just need to do a better job of surveilling people who show indications of radicalization, to gather enough evidence they are planning something. Then we can arrest them. It's no different than how police will surveille someone they suspect might be planning to commit, well, pick any other crime. Once there's enough evidence they're planning it you take them in. We obviously don't do a good enough job of that with these Jihadis. Truth be told, it's a difficult line to walk between protecting people's right to privacy and providing security. I'm not saying it's easy.

Agreed. It's not easy and it required evidence.

Far too many of us are willing to knee-jerk out of emotions and fear. That fear leads to events on par or worse than these terrorist attacks.

link   

Ahh so you think it far better to actually let the bombings and killings happen first then? Nice

That's called pre-crime.

No, but you can decide to not let people in your country who have beliefs that are contrary to the beliefs of the citizens of your country.
edit on 2017-06-03T22:06:49-05:002201703America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: spelling

link   
The current war map of London.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
"Two Jihadi terrorists are on the run after three are gunned down: Gang of five knifemen kill seven and hurt 20 after mowing down revellers in van and then going on stabbing frenzy at nearby bars."

CX

link   
04:00

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley's full statement:

“Since late yesterday evening [Saturday, 3 June], the Metropolitan Police Service has been responding to incidents in the London Bridge and Borough Market areas of south London. We are treating this as a terrorist incident and a full investigation is already underway, led by the Met's Counter Terrorism Command.

“You will understand that our knowledge of the incident is still growing but what we understand at the present time is:

At 22:08hrs yesterday evening we began to receive reports that a vehicle had struck pedestrians on London Bridge.
The vehicle continued to drive from London Bridge to Borough Market.
The suspects then left the vehicle and a number of people were stabbed, including an on-duty British Transport Police officer who was responding to the incident at London Bridge. He received serious but not life-threatening injuries. His family has been informed.
Armed officers responded very quickly and bravely, confronting three male suspects who were shot and killed in Borough Market.
The suspects had been confronted and shot by the police within eight minutes of the first call.
The suspects were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later established to be hoaxes.

“The ongoing operation is led by the Met, working closely with British Transport Police, City of London Police, the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.

“At this stage, we believe that six people have died in addition to the three attackers shot dead by police. And at least 20 casualties have been taken to six hospitals across London.

“I'd like to repeat our request for the public to avoid the following areas: London Bridge and Borough Market. This is to allow emergency services to deal with this incident.

“The investigation is being led by the Counter Terrorism Command and we would ask anybody who has images or film of the incident to pass those to police by uploading it at www.ukpoliceimageappeal.co.uk.

“Our thoughts are with all those involved and those responding to both incidents. Those who are concerned about a loved one can contact the Casualty Bureau on 0800 0961 233."

CX.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

FYI over 50k people in the UK (Muslim or otherwise), over a three week period, downloaded al'queda's online terror magazine.
The content of which instructs how to kill and maim with everyday household items.

50k - in 3 weeks.

How does one surveil better under those circumstances?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

That's called pre-crime.

No, but you can decide to not let people in your country who have beliefs that are contary to the beliefs of the citizens of your country.

So no freedom to believe what you want to believe? You have to believe in what everyone else believes?

That's group-think.

Orwellian indeed.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join