It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
But I do wonder when enough is enough.

When sharia law has been instituted and Islam has been adopted as the state religion.

Why?

1. Since my interest in religion started I have experienced very negative things from Christians. Psychological manipulation. Threats for simple questions about things that violate US federal law.

2. And I assure you that non-baptized Christians, dope heads, alcoholics are even worse.

3. And Muslims, personally, I have never had a problem with. Respectful. Polite.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This pic is starting to go around. It's one of the terrorists that shows a belt of canisters/ possible bomb belt that is being reported as being "strapped" to at least 2 of the mother #ers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

You ask for education, then refuse to read the source material. How does that help?

I gave you plenty of things (indian subcontinent etc) that a simple google search will bring up hundreds, if not thousands of articles for you to "indulge" in.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You have to account for the ability to export it globally. Most Western Nations are nowhere near most Islamic ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's really quite simple the humane thing to do It's to send them home. Otherwise, in a few years, when that becomes impossible, the only solution is much darker. I fully expect the people currently saying " religion of peace" to be the ones leading the charge for darker solutions.
edit on 3-6-2017 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

One of the 14%ers has arrived.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Attacks by Muslims on the West particularly Europe have also been going on for centuries just not called terrorists. At one point huge portions of Europe were under Islamic control including Spain. The first proper terrorist attacks that I know of started during the Algerian war and then Palestine in 1968. Prior to the 1960s there were no known radicals in the West, now there isn't a country that doesn't have a watch list of radicals.

The mass migration of Muslims to the West has made it far easier for terrorist attacks to occur together with cheap travel and the internet. It has long been suspected by MI5 that some Muslims have been forced to emigrate to spread the word of Islam. It is and always has been the goal of Islam to take over the world. There have been a total of 130 known successful attacks in Worldwide since 2009, with 22 in 2017 so far including tonights' attacks.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I wonder ... how do you know the difference between a baptized and non-baptized Christian?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is the latest from The UK.
Jihadi terrorists shouting 'this is for Allah' kill seven in knife frenzy at 'FIVE' locations in the capital: Hunt for men with 12in blades who began the rampage by mowing down revellers on London Bridge "
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London terror attack: London Bridge and Borough Market latest - at least two dead amid van attack, stabbings and gunfire www.telegraph.co.uk...

London Bridge: Emergency services cover body.
Amateur footage has captured emergency services covering a body on the north side of London Bridge.
www.bbc.com...

GOD help the people of The UK!
The carnage, chaos, and confusion caused by the muslims, have brought this lovely country to it's knees.

link   
a reply to: weirdguy

already posted it
awaiting confirmation of his identity

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You have to account for the ability to export it globally. Most Western Nations are nowhere near most Islamic ones.

Exactly. If there were easy ways for Muslims to enter the West any time before the 70's, en masse (a pre-requisite instruction in the qu'ran to wage ji'had), you can bet your bottom dollar it would have happened.

link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

You ask for education, then refuse to read the source material. How does that help?

I gave you plenty of things (indian subcontinent etc) that a simple google search will bring up hundreds, if not thousands of articles for you to "indulge" in.

im looking for events in modern times that caused a shift

i cant read the religious text.
that can not be the only thing that can help me out

thanks

ill figure it out

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Exactly. They used to attack us more directly, but now since our civilization has advanced so far beyond theirs that would result in their utter destruction, so they have had to resort to these types of actions.

link   

Refer to above^

link   

If you're looking for one key event to blame, I don't think you're going to find it. It's a culmination of factors, some of them embedded in the faith itself so going back to its founding and others shifting over time and others technology and demographic dependent.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You're looking for a shift that has always been inherent, therefore there has never been a shift.

This is what I am telling you. This is nothing new, it's been in the making for 1500 years.

link   
seems to me the way things are going to only way to stomp this out is to bring in the not #ing around crew..

that means accepting a certain level of loss of rights all around and collateral damage...

i mean how else to you fight a people that have been ingrained with this # for a thousand years?

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Well, look at crime statistics. Most Islamic nations have a far lower violent crime rate than western nations whose predominant religion is Christianity.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

If you see something, say something.

I do!

Homeland Security: Report Suspicious Activity

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join