It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The Police need to have a more consistent response and dump the PC crap.
There was a guy on TV a while back who says he rang to report his suspicions about someone.
The cops came round to his house and gave him an hours lecture about racism and intolerance.
I don't think anything came of that particular thing but with an attitude like its not surprising that people get hacked off with them.
Then they complain about resources but there's no shortage of time and effort when I look in the local paper and see people getting busted for a bit of pot or something minor.
Given the choice, personally, I'd let them leave the potheads alone for a while and concentrate on something else....like terrorists.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Will Theresa May benefit from this?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Unfortunately, the Police have instructions to do exactly that ....its not off their own backs I can assure you! Its all part and parcel of the happy marxist utopia that's apparently coming to a cinema near you!

link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: gosseyn

ationalism is an infantile disease.

So is religion.

I agree.

link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I suppose it may get people fearing Corbyns stance on immigration ...so possibly yup

link   
I'm here to be told what to think about this by the left since London's Mayor said this is just part of everyday life. /s

I feel for the victims and their families. But I do wonder when enough is enough.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Grambler

I might make another account so I can star this again. Bravo.

Grambler is an awesome member. Always smart and insightful...

Yes, Grambler has a way of putting into eloquent, succinct and powerful statments, what many of us are feeling and thinking.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: Tulpa

I have it!! I figured it out!!!

This whole movement is being run by the candle and flower cartels!!

Of course!!! t is so obvious now.

It's not radical extremists, it's mercenaries hired by those cartels to boost business!!

Sick!

Funny but sick!

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I have no idea why you and others are insistent on claiming "the 70's was the start of it all".

Go read the qu'ran. You will see it has been inherent since the very beginning. What I will say, is global transportation became mainstream during that time. Information went global.

That's why it appears it came to the fore then. Read the Qu'ran, read what mohammed did, read what his immediate followers did just after he died. Read the history of Islam moving into the Indian subcontinent, into Turkey, into Africa, and you will see where it all started.

It's all black and white. It's on the very pages the hold up and proclaim is the "word of allah". Yet people refuse to see the obvious.

Why? Inconvenient truths? The fact that Islam cannot ever be reconciled with the life we live in the West?

edit on 3/6/2017 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Will Theresa May benefit from this?

More than likely.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

I won't argue with that.

I think they are wondering why and when it started exporting itself into the broader world.

But, yes, Islam has always been belligerent. Heck, for those who want to blame the US for starting it, they need to look up the incident with the Barbary Pirates which actually got us into our first foreign war.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
people say it preaches all this in the koran. the violence against non believers....
i will believe you all cause i know nothing about the book.

but its been the same book for a long ass time right?

thousand years easy?

no attacks before the 70's

sounds like the west did something to piss 'them' off or they perceived something and now a lot of brainwashing and suppressing is going on.

that pic of afghanistan then and now is crazy

the then pics looks like it could be anywhere in the states at the same time
not they look like theyre wearing curtains

obviously what the west did or did not do does not condone any of this #.
kinda seems at its most basic more radicals took over leadership in those countries and just started imposing their view of islam and it was follow or get out of the way

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There have been plenty of attacks before the 70's. In fact whole peoples have been wiped out in the name of allah.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

^knock yourself out.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Grambler

I might make another account so I can star this again. Bravo.

Grambler is an awesome member. Always smart and insightful...

Yes, Grambler has a way of putting into eloquent, succinct and powerful statments, what many of us are feeling and thinking.

Agreed. Good morning Grambler!

Anyway, this threads moving too fast for my rubber tipped pen typing and its getting late so I'm going to try and get some sleep. I trust you'll all have a good night too.

Cheers and I'm out.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

im not insisting...

im saying it seems to me that the terror of western nations didnt start till then

you have example of terror on western nations before that time?
link me up cause im trying to get informed

im not reading the #ing koran
i dont read religious texts

if it has been in the koran all along how come the west has not been getting attacked all along?

how come in the 60's those afghani mama's was letting it all hang out in an islamic nation and now they have to wear a curtain

maybe the text was the same but the interpretation of it sure changed

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Look at our college campuses today and you will see how easy it is for a radical movement to get started in the youth. That's what happened in the Middle East.

Then, the religious radicals instituted the Middle East we all know and love and they are exporting it.

People want to fear religious fundies. Well, take a good, long look because that's what real religious fundamentalism looks like, and that's what it looks like when it takes over your country. Anyone who thinks their church attending neighbor wants that because they attend church isn't thinking very hard (although there are likely some fundies in this country who really are that gone).

Now that they've got it in their iron fist, it's going to be very, very hard to break.

We should learn from that and start watching our campus radicals very closely. They are not harmless and just as fundamental in their own way.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

link

Koenard Elst in Negationism in India gives an estimate of 80 million Hindus killed in the total jihad against India. [Koenard Elst, Negationism in India, Voice of India, New Delhi, 2002, pg. 34.] The country of India today is only half the size of ancient India, due to jihad. The mountains near India are called the Hindu Kush, meaning the “funeral pyre of the Hindus.” 80 million Hindus

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's always been the goal for it to be global. There are instructions in the book in how to achieve it. Before the 60/70's it was an impossibility to ride a camel to London.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

There have been plenty of attacks before the 70's. In fact whole peoples have been wiped out in the name of allah.

im specifically talking about the west....

thanks for the link.
i will check it out but it sure does seem like it is going to have a slant going by the title...

im gonna check it out

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join