It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Like you said we need to read more into this. I mentioned that the USA has been putting dictators in the M.E. And the USA and Russia have been struggling with the control of oil fields.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: gosseyn

Well you have all but cheered for these terror attacks.

Please, tell me how that 8 year old girl desrved to die in that Manchester attack? I guess she was cheering on Nato too.

And most of the time, these attackers aren't even from the countries you are claiming Nato bombs.

Also, I suppose you believe these terrorists would be normal upstanding people if Nato wasn't there. They are all just hard working innocent people that were driven to this life by Nato, they hold no personal responsibility, right?

I suppose thats why Isis beheads other Muslims and take child sex brides, and kills homosexuals. (Homosexuals are huge in Nato so that makes sense).

There is room for a civilized discussion on the West terrible foreign interventions.

But your callous attitude and apologies for these terrorists is beyond ridiculous.

I am just fed up with ATS becoming an extension of facebook where no one really thinks with a broad vision in mind. I am saying many 8 years old girls have died in the middle east because of western "intervention". There is a war going on, stop thinking that what is happening is coming out of nowhere, it's ridiculous.

And I am a citizen of planet earth, nationalism is an infantile disease.

So no response?

Those killed by Boko Haram, and the child brides... Nato.

Isis beheading gays...Nato.

Shia's killed by Isis...Nato.

You are so right. How big of you to bring your nuanced discussion here to ATS, where you have clearly pointed out that these terrorists are merely innocent people trying to defend there home countries from nato. Nevermind it turns out that the recent terrorists were not from countries where Nato has bombed.

Nevermind that many on ATS disagree with the foriegn intervention policies of the western governments.

Nope, you have to come on here before the bodies are cold and tell us all how these victims deserved it.

And your claim about being a citizen of Earth, the prove it. Go live with your buddies in Isis. You wouldn't want to be a nationalists that enjoys the civil rights of a western nation.

Did it ever occur to you Mr. anti nationalist citizen of earth, that you are on the same side as the globalists that are bombing these middle eastern countries? But you have all of the answers, so I guess you knew that.

link   
Fox News just reported that UK officials have officially declared this incident as two separate terrorist attacks.

Well, thank goodness they told us now? That makes a lot of difference, doesn't it?

I am getting a headache from all this head shaking tonight.

link   
One religion seems to be not compatible with civility.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The Iranian Revolution (also known as the Islamic Revolution or the 1979 Revolution;[3][4][5][6][7][8]) refers to events involving the overthrow of the Pahlavi dynasty under Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was supported by the United States,[9] and its eventual replacement with an Islamic Republic under the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution, supported by various leftist and Islamist organizations[10] and student movements.

wikkki

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Like you said we need to read more into this. I mentioned that the USA has been putting dictators in the M.E. And the USA and Russia have been struggling with the control of oil fields.

yeah im going to start reading more into the why of all this

the shah was overthrown in the 70's...did the states have anything to do with that?

im pretty sure we gave him asylum. right word?

i need to go read about black september and why the olympic thing happened. i dont remember

after that event there was definitely an escalation.

link   

im very confused

Sending you a PM.

link   
You can go a back a bit further in history to see the origins of the mistrust between the region and the West..

Sykes–Picot Agreement

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
OMG,

Just interesting that most of the tribal Germanic heritage websites were taken down.

A day or so already.

I think they fear the indigenous European reaction more than the Muslim attacks themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Not sure but I can tell you I was going round Iran Iraq Afghanistan Nepal at the time
doing the hippie trail and they were as swinging sixties in the cities as we were! Brilliant places nightclubs bars record shops boutiques pretty horrible to see the changes as Leaders were deposed and Imams took their place. It started in the late 60's or at least that's when the plan to topple all westernised ME leaders was broached as far as I know. These westernised leaders have all been replaced now by religious leaders with the exception so far of Syria and Jordan.

The terrorism escalated when the US et al invaded Afghanistan and after 9/11

Clearly its far easier to deal with a non western religious leader than a clever Westernised leader.

How sad it is to see that younger generations have far less freedoms now than the older ones. Its normally the other way around

edit on 3-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

link   

ationalism is an infantile disease.

So is religion.

link   

For more than two centuries, Wahhabism has been Saudi Arabia's dominant faith. It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran. Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies. Critics say that Wahhabism's rigidity has led it to misinterpret and distort Islam, pointing to extremists such as Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Wahhabism's explosive growth began in the 1970s when Saudi charities started funding Wahhabi schools (madrassas) and mosques from Islamabad to Culver City, California. Here are excerpts from FRONTLINE's interviews with Mai Yamani, an anthropologist who studies Saudi society; Vali Nasr, an authority on Islamic fundamentalism; Maher Hathout, spokesperson for the Islamic Center of Southern California; and Ahmed Ali, a Shi'a Muslim from Saudi Arabia. (Also see the Links and Readings section of this site for more analyses of Wahhabism and Saudi Arabia

link

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I might make another account so I can star this again. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: fleabit

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

Can you post the terrorist attacks from the last year then? That should be 24 terror attacks.

But again.. 1 deluded brainwashed guy a few weeks ago.. another handful tonight. So OBVIOUSLY the answer is to KILL all Muslims, right? You people are sick.

Whilst a terror attack every 2 weeks is an exageration....you have to take into account how many potential attacks are foiled, we maybe a target for terrorists, but we sure as hell aren't taking it lying down!

3 attacks in the last 10 weeks.

A trend?

Live feed in case someone needs it.

edit on 6 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
One religion seems to be not compatible with civility.

That's the crux of the issue.

The DEATH CULT of |slam has NEVER proven itself capable of exiting within the framework of a modern and advancing society.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

You could go back to Europe having controlled the entire region and carved it up into nations like they did Africa which might account for some of it too.

At least, a good portion of Africa's trouble is that Africa was carved into nations by colonial powers with no account for tribal boundaries setting it up for internal strife later on when natural tribal enemies found themselves sharing nations.

We saw the same when the USSR collapsed and old enmities flared up in several of the Soviet republics.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmatuerSkyWatcher

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Agreed. We in the West have got off pretty lightly in the past compared to the ME and I fear we don't have any real clue how to solve it.

People have been talking the talk about solving the ME problems for years and years and still no further forward. It cannot be solved until there is some form of revision of the Islamic faith. They will continue killing each other and everyone else until told not to. The Ayatollah Khomeni of Iran was kicked out and exiled, then someone decided to topple the Shah & Queen Soraya and Khomeni got back in and started his hate preaching again. Iran was a cool place too really lovely. ALL and I mean ALL the hatred and calls for jihad come from the Imams.

Monitor the mosques and the Imams, do random inspections, close down the bad mosques

the monitoring takes time and money. manpower.
not saying it shouldnt happen but how to get that to happen.

i dont think a revision of the faith is going to happen.

i wonder what the spark was that started all this..
anyone know for sure

islam has been around since forever but as far as i know up until around the 70's there was no islamic terror attacks on non islamic nations...were there?

im going to have to do some reading on this

the first i can think of(not saying its the first but its the first i can think of) is when black september killed the isreali olympians...

and hats off to golda for handling that #....

but after that we creep into the 80's. russia and afghanistan are at it. weapons flow to afghanistan from the states..

i cant recall any attacks happening in the 80's but that dont mean they didnt happen.

first trade center bombing in what? 92

after then i can start to think of quite a lot in non islamic nations....

so what the hell happened?

The trigger for holy war was the crusades. This "attitude" as be inherent in Islam since the very beginning. There are instructions in their book when is the right and wrong time to carry out Ji'had.

Wrong!
The crusades started when the muslims were killing the Chrisian Pilgrams going to Jersulam. The Pope at that time heard the cries of the Pilgrams and pleaded for "war against Muslim forces in the Holy Land. After the First Crusade achieved its goal with the capture of Jerusalem in 1099, the invading Christians set up several Latin Christian states, even as Muslims in the region vowed to wage holy war (jihad) to regain control over the region."
www.history.com...
www.christianitytoday.com...
www.usna.edu...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.historylearningsite.co.uk...
I bet it really sucks to be soooo wrong.

link   
a reply to: fleabit

Nonsense. It would take six months tops to stop all terrorist attacks worldwide.

Do you know why people do not put their hands in meat slicers? It's insanely painful. We need to make acts of terrorism the same.

We (our leaders) lack the stomach for such things. Pershing accomplished it almost overnight. All it took was a pig and a public execution.

I will not go into my thoughts on how to end terrorism as my account would be banned. Suffice it to say "to fight monsters, you must become a bigger monster".

link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Well you have all but cheered for these terror attacks.

Please, tell me how that 8 year old girl desrved to die in that Manchester attack? I guess she was cheering on Nato too.

And most of the time, these attackers aren't even from the countries you are claiming Nato bombs.

Also, I suppose you believe these terrorists would be normal upstanding people if Nato wasn't there. They are all just hard working innocent people that were driven to this life by Nato, they hold no personal responsibility, right?

I suppose thats why Isis beheads other Muslims and take child sex brides, and kills homosexuals. (Homosexuals are huge in Nato so that makes sense).

There is room for a civilized discussion on the West terrible foreign interventions.

But your callous attitude and apologies for these terrorists is beyond ridiculous.

I am just fed up with ATS becoming an extension of facebook where no one really thinks with a broad vision in mind. I am saying many 8 years old girls have died in the middle east because of western "intervention". There is a war going on, stop thinking that what is happening is coming out of nowhere, it's ridiculous.

And I am a citizen of planet earth, nationalism is an infantile disease.

So no response?

Those killed by Boko Haram, and the child brides... Nato.

Isis beheading gays...Nato.

Shia's killed by Isis...Nato.

You are so right. How big of you to bring your nuanced discussion here to ATS, where you have clearly pointed out that these terrorists are merely innocent people trying to defend there home countries from nato. Nevermind it turns out that the recent terrorists were not from countries where Nato has bombed.

Nevermind that many on ATS disagree with the foriegn intervention policies of the western governments.

Nope, you have to come on here before the bodies are cold and tell us all how these victims deserved it.

And your claim about being a citizen of Earth, the prove it. Go live with your buddies in Isis. You wouldn't want to be a nationalists that enjoys the civil rights of a western nation.

Did it ever occur to you Mr. anti nationalist citizen of earth, that you are on the same side as the globalists that are bombing these middle eastern countries? But you have all of the answers, so I guess you knew that.

Please change your avatar, you don't deserve it.

And you're putting words in my mouth, I never said 8 years old girls deserved to be killed, you're a lunatic if you think so. And yes, read my post history you might learn some things about why I say what I say.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Grambler

I might make another account so I can star this again. Bravo.

Grambler is an awesome member. Always smart and insightful...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join