It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Nice deflection. I didn't say that. I simply proved your estimate was drastically incorrect. Don't get defensive, just be an adult and admit you didn't realize the number was that high. Extrapolating it, without even accounting for an increase in less westernized populations, you're talking 14% of 1.6 billion is over 200 million that support terrorism.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Pew disagrees with you.

14% of US Muslims said acts of terror were justified. If the percentage is that high here, imagine in more Muslim dominated countries.

That's because NATO countries have declared war on a number of muslim countries, we all know that. The difference is that when there is backlash, you call it terrorism.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: fleabit

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

Can you post the terrorist attacks from the last year then? That should be 24 terror attacks.

But again.. 1 deluded brainwashed guy a few weeks ago.. another handful tonight. So OBVIOUSLY the answer is to KILL all Muslims, right? You people are sick.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

Those " Islamic Extremists " are operated by Pentagon and Mossad .

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Hmm strange but I can't remember actually saying anything at all about genocide....being a member of Genocide Watch too would make it tricky for me to continue

But then again I'm a mere woman and what would I know?

link   

By any chance, are you in that 14 percentile?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's just here. Use your brain. If it's that high here odds are it's at least that high or higher elsewhere.

link   
Some guy Judge Jeanine was interviewing said the major of London, Sadiq Khan, went on and on about the bravery of the first responders, but never mentioned the victims lying dead in the streets.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And you are exceptionally annoying

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Yeah that's not right. Make some more stuff up though, go ahead I won't stop you. Delusional.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Pew disagrees with you.

14% of US Muslims said acts of terror were justified. If the percentage is that high here, imagine in more Muslim dominated countries.

That's because NATO countries have declared war on a number of muslim countries, we all know that. The difference is that when there is backlash, you call it terrorism.

Well, I suppose you think the yazhidi women and kids were to blame for their own enslavement too. People who excuse the attacking of civilians on the streets of Western countries by misogynistic morons are no better than the filth who turned a blind eye to the Nazis rounding up jews. I mean, they must have done something, right?

link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The only way they can argue is to make # up and pretend you said stuff you didn't say. They have nothing to address what you actually said.

link   

Pew disagrees with you.

So.. from your article, 14% of.. Nigerian Muslims? And you think this represents the whole of the Muslim religion? Reach much?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think the only way out of this mess that's reasonable is some form of body like OFSTED who can monitor mosques and make unannounced visits and inspections and have the power to close bad ones. Perhaps that will go some way to preventing radical Imams from recruiting

link   
Haven't read the whole thread...just the first six pages.

But I'll bet there's a danged good chance that least at one of these cowardly beasts is a native-born citizen of immigrant parents from the Middle East...in fact I'd bet my next week's paycheck...

But oh gosh...we mustn't let incidents like these prevent us from encouraging more immigration...because otherwise we would just be hateful racists.

When is it going to sink in...to the people who make the laws...that Western nations are under seige...and this will keep happening until we get more brutal and vicious than these pig-scum terrorists??
edit on 3-6-2017 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Pew disagrees with you.

What would you call the Manchester bombing and the murders today then, if not terrorism?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Pew disagrees with you.

So.. from your article, 14% of.. Nigerian Muslims? And you think this represents the whole of the Muslim religion? Reach much?

Again, I ask, are you part of that 14% by chance?

Just curious.

link   

Your delusional. The koran preaches hate and murder of the non-believers.
But I think you already knew that.

link   
Just terrible.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

link   
If it were me I'd starting shutting down all mosques and banning all travel between countries known to have ISIS and radical elements.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join