It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you dont deserve to die for stealing a purse.

Yes you do.

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: TinySickTears

Guns are prohibited in Florida establishments like the one in Orlando, it is illegal to carry hand-guns in South Carolina(I think you're getting confused on where stuff happened), Aurora has the strictest gun laws in the state of Colorado, and Boston is well... deep blue territory if that tells you anything.

I am from SC and I have a CCP. Can't carry in schools, Post Offices, Legal Institutions (Police stations or sheriff offices) or churches (unless the pastor or priest or Rabbi OKs it).
Keep your facts straight!

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You don't have to speculate. Arafat straight up said, I'm paraphrasing "our new strategy is to immigrate and outbreed them"

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Britain may have a quick response time for police, but it still takes them time, and what do those police do to stop the terror attack? They use their guns, essentially an armed citizenry eliminates the response time, and that saves more lives.

I think citizens will have to be armed again if this continues... or at least the police armed at every level.

Batons, pepper spray and tasers dont work on suicide bombers. Engaging a person armed with a knife with a baton is insane.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
SAS deployed -

Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet 3m3 minutes ago

SAS deployed suggests terrorists still on the run. #LondonBridge

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

London Mayor Sadiq Khan:

Terror attacks "part and parcel" of living
in a big city. So basically he is part and parcel
of the terror problem.

edit on 3-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
Perhaps allowing those few hundred ISIS jihadis to return to the UK was a bad idea.

We wouldn't want to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities.

Scratch that, it goes beyond ultra pc liberalism. I think such poor decision making may be intentional.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Britain may have a quick response time for police, but it still takes them time, and what do those police do to stop the terror attack? They use their guns, essentially an armed citizenry eliminates the response time, and that saves more lives.

I think citizens will have to be armed again if this continues... or at least the police armed at every level.

Batons, pepper spray and tasers dont work on suicide bombers. Engaging a person armed with a knife with a baton is insane.
Personally, I'd rather have a Baton in a attack with a knife. I'm just that BADASS! Suicide vest wearing terroist? I'd take it out with a baton, right in the eye with a precision throw.
edit on 3-6-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

I'm fed up with acceptance. We'll have vigils with candles, pray for London social posts, the Union Jacks shining onto buildings, London tattoos, a minutes silence , blah blah blah - followed by a crackdown on anyone raising the obvious - and then we'll wait till the next one so we can do it all over again.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Any updates?

Not yet. Still looking for suspects. Things Seem a bit calmer but live news not reporting anything new.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: ketsuko

London Mayor Sadiq Khan:

Terror attacks "part and Parcel" of living
in a big city. So basically he is part and parcel
of the terror problem.

I think he should be immediately sent to the heart of every attack under his Mayorship.

link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Lol how the # did he get away with that?!

link   
It has now been confirmed by the Telegraph that the 2 incidents are terror incidents but the incident in Vauxhall is not connected. 1 death known so far

In case anyone's actually interested rather than discussing gun laws yet again

link   

SAS deployed -

Paul Joseph Watson‏Verified account @PrisonPlanet 3m3 minutes ago

SAS deployed suggests terrorists still on the run. #LondonBridge

I hope they have orders to shoot to kill.

link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Perhaps allowing those few hundred ISIS jihadis to return to the UK was a bad idea.

We wouldn't want to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities.

Scratch that, it goes beyond ultra pc liberalism. I think such poor decision making may be intentional.

I would support the idea that if someone wants to allow in those types of "guests", they must sponsor or house them personally. And, if the "guests" harm anyone like this, then the sponsor is held just as guilty as if they did it themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

only 1 death?

nice

link   

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

I'm fed up with acceptance. We'll have vigils with candles, pray for London social posts, the Union Jacks shining onto buildings, London tattoos, a minutes silence , blah blah blah - followed by a crackdown on anyone raising the obvious - and then we'll wait till the next one so we can do it all over again.

The longer it goes on, the more people start to see the light. At some point, there will be no keeping this Djinn in the bottle.

link   

Attack all brown people for few terrorists? Now you are sound like one of them..

link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

Personally, I'd rather have a Baton in a attack with a knife. I'm just that BADASS!

A person armed with a knife can cover 26 feet before an officer is able to draw their weapon.

I will rely on my duty weapon.

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Krakatoa

You don't have to speculate. Arafat straight up said, I'm paraphrasing "our new strategy is to immigrate and outbreed them"

And who is responsible for opening the flood gates and inviting the radicals to implement that plan?

I think ISIS is being used as a tool to usher in the One World Gubmint...

Once that is accomplished, the tool will be eliminated swiftly and severely...

YMMV

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join