It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought the strangeness was over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have previously posted two topics regarding 'strange' events.
ATS - Strangeness on a tea break at work

The strangeness continues

Today, at around 5:00pm, I was sat in the back room working on my computer and trying to figure out how to sell my collection of old comics, when I looked up to take a break from the monitor. At the rear of our house are two detached houses and in the gap between the apex of the two roofs a bright object caught my eye. The sky was very clear and bright, I could see the Sun reflecting off the object, which I took to be a plane. As in my previous reports, the object moved extremely slowly and disappeared behind the apex of the house on the right...so it was moving east to west.

As in the previous sightings, the snail-like slowness was so strange to witness. It looked like a plane but seemed too short and squat. I ran upstairs to get a better angle for when the 'plane' reappeared from behind the roof, which would, in my estimation, have taken around 12-15 seconds going off the time it took to traverse the space between the two rooftops.

It never reappeared. I stood up on the window sill to get more of a view over the rooftop and there was no sign of it. I went outside beyond the houses and couldn't see anything in the sky. As I have said before, commercial planes over this patch of sky are a rarity, unless high altitude. I got that weird feeling again, even questioning if I had seen anything at all...but I know I did. It was so strange, like I was compelled to look at it.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Check flight radar and see if it was a plane.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
when the humanoids find you they will never leave keep that in mind

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

There is no airport due east of where I live, unless you count one in Denmark or Sweden and the 'plane' was way to low to be from either because I could see it between the apex of the two rooftops. As I said, it did not reappear from behind the roof.

new topics

top topics

join