It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am BY SWORD in Revelation 6:8 by sword famine plague wild wolves from woods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

The wild wolves makes me think of the parable of two wolves:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, “My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all.

“One is Evil – It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

“The other is Good – It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

I feed them both hence dualism

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

No, I think you are confused.

This obviously refers to Neville Longbottom, the rightful heir of Sir Godrick of Gryffindor and who weilds his sword.

Not some dude in a turban and a green dress.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

you wouldn't know the words of God if you held it in your hands. NIV has at least four different renditions published today, all of which removes words, verses and sections as well as change 80,000 contexts by those changes and removals, and not one of them(renditions) are in agreement with each another.

So don't try and be smug and say it is the word of God because I and others know better than to take that to heart.

If you want the Preserved word of God by the power of God for this generation then look for the one with ALL THE WORDS, VERSES AND SECTIONS IN IT, look for the one that defines every English word in it by the context, look for the one that is simple enough any one with at least a third grade reading level will understand it, look for the one that has English words that best represent the original languages, look for the one that has a built in Cross-reference system placed there by the hand of God himself, and look for the one that has lead more people to Jesus that all other English renditions since 1830 combined then you will hold in you little paws the true and preserved Word of God.

But calling the NIV the word of God is like calling a Garnet a Diamond. They are not equal in value, in relevance and power.

Good luck with that.

edit on 4-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Without Jesus Christ, no matter which one you feed all men end up in the same place, Hell.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No, I think you are confused.

This obviously refers to Neville Longbottom, the rightful heir of Sir Godrick of Gryffindor and who weilds his sword.

Not some dude in a turban and a green dress.

EL KHIDR you mean?

THE ARCHITECT told me in a dream theme anagram to use it, to sign messages

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

you wouldn't know the words of God if you held it in your hands. NIV has at least four different renditions published today, all of which removes words, verses and sections as well as change 80,000 contexts by those changes and removals, and not one of them(renditions) are in agreement with each another.

So don't try and be smug and say it is the word of God because I and others know better than to take that to heart.

If you want the Preserved word of God by the power of God for this generation then look for the one with ALL THE WORDS, VERSES AND SECTIONS IN IT, look for the one that defines every English word in it by the context, look for the one that is simple enough any one with at least a third grade reading level will understand it, look for the one that has English words that best represent the original languages, look for the one that has a built in Cross-reference system placed there by the hand of God himself, and look for the one that has lead more people to Jesus that all other English renditions since 1830 combined then you will hold in you little paws the true and preserved Word of God.

But calling the NIV the word of God is like calling a Garnet a Diamond. They are not equal in value, in relevance and power.

Good luck with that.

YOU mean "The King James" version?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you think the KJV meets those requirements I listed?

edit on 4-6-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Do you think the KJV meets those requirements I listed?

fundamentalistic evangelistic preacher men use it

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

you didn't answer the question.

You suggested I meant the KJV, so do you believe the KJV meets the requirements I listed about looking for a bible that is God's preserved Word of God?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I hate being chased indoors by wolves, and the door is too small for the frame by a couple inches. Happens every time.

I didn't make this up. Its somone else's dream.
edit on 17-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join