It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI.. Nothing Trump has Done has effected the economy nor wall street...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is gonna be quick, but as I've been watching the news they have been praising Trump for the raise in the stock market and the economy..

Doesn't it literally take years for policy to effect the economy???

Doesn't it take actually passing policy to claim your policy effected the economy???

So doesn't that mean they should be/are really praising obama then, lol...

The propaganda today is just astounding..

For better or worse we won't know the extent of trumps effect on America for years.. maybe the next administration..

For example the housing bust , was do to bill Clinton and glassdegal ..

The incredibly negative effects of the war on drugs today are do to the policies of regan, Nixon and again..bill Clinton..

This really isn't a knock on trump, as it is not him spouting the garbage..

Propaganda is just disgusting..

Maybe..Maybe there is some economic bump from businesses expecting relaxed enviormental codes.. Raping and pillaging the environment has always been profitable short term, but those wouldn't have surfaced yet..

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Doesn't it take years for climate change and world collapse to happen? He's getting the blame for that.

Guess he just makes things happen fast.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wall Street and the global trading markets function in short, mid, and long term trends. They are fluctuating and trading on short to very early mid, as far as the effects of the current presidential cycle are concerned.
edit on 3-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Obviously trump would not be the cause of any environmental craziness.... but the last person not to take action before a catastrophe, usually catches the blame....

I would bet that his repealing of environmental policy will be what he is remembered for...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Green Climate Fund is moving money to Wall Street.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Don't you have to pass policy first..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He has managed to get your panties in a bunch so that's something.
edit on 6/3/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ummmm Wall Street acts on confidence or doubts about political and world issues. Trump has certainly boosted economic confidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
To start with, I feel like we are do for a massive economic contraction due to Quantitative easing, printing money, and all things federal reserve, and there is nothing Trump can do to stop that.

As Wunk said above, much of the stock market is due to confidence. Many in Wall st feel Trump will give tax breaks and reduce regulation. This makes people want to invest.

A motto on wall st is "Buy the rumor, sell the news" In other words optimism on future policy causes a buy, but by the time that policy gets enacted, the positive effects from it have probably ran its course, so its time to sell.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The market did go up initially when Trump won, but do to the lack of anything really getting done by his administration, it has just been sitting there bobbing up and down like a fishing bobber does. The president only effects the market so much. Being it has not collapsed by all the negative president info on MSM, it makes me believe a really lot of people actually do not believe MSM.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good gravy boys....ya gotta smart quick

The Dow is not the index to judge global growth.....

The price of Silver is all that matters.....the market quit working six months ago........time to wake up my brothers and sisters.....Spains number one bank just went under......a few hours ago.....Italy next.....then the whole world........due to the derivative market invention by Greenspan in the 1900's

We have weeks.....it won't be real fast till three weeks into Spains bank fail.....that bank has the most derivatives.....and is looking for someone to buy them.........see?
edit on 3-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Spain's banks have been on the 'verge', or bailed out etc. for at least during the past two decades.
Italy is no exception....both relative economies are flat because of a bad banking system. And bail.outs are in the 20bil range. Nothing earth shattering.

To the thread.

Markets are just as emotional as they are based on numbers, stats, trends, analysis......the closest thing to it is go to a horse race.

Mg

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Good gravy boys....ya gotta smart quick

The Dow is not the index to judge global growth.....

The price of Silver is all that matters.....the market quit working six months ago........time to wake up my brothers and sisters.....Spains number one bank just went under......a few hours ago.....Italy next.....then the whole world........due to the derivative market invention by Greenspan in the 1900's

We have weeks.....it won't be real fast till three weeks into Spains bank fail.....that bank has the most derivatives.....and is looking for someone to buy them.........see?

Pm me if you know what to do about it.
I only got wise to things about three years ago, and my actions have gotten me out of the city and about to have a pile of Fiat currency land in my lap... But what to do with it?
Plan is to buy land, but I'm not convinced I've got the time to develop it long enough to survive the climate. I'd need years.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Green Climate Fund is moving money to Wall Street.

I told my wife watch, This is the Trump effect. Trump says no the government(your taxes) aren't going to pay for something. People whine and cry, OMG it's the end of the world! Then some billionaire, various companiesb or private supporters of whatever(climate change this week) step forward and make up the loss for good PR, to be the hero or whatever their reason is. It happened with planned parenthood, meals on wheels(which only got a small portion from the government) and it's already happening with climate change.

Watch green energy stocks. These billionaires and state officials saying they will help is already having an effect on the market.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Doesn't it literally take years for policy to effect the economy???

Consumer confidence, learn it.

marketrealist.com...

new topics

join