It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BASSPLYR Dave's Birthday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I did have a good day. Here have sone cake n some booze. Theres a keg over there and the bar is along side that wall. Keep an eye out theres this captain ron guy. He stoll the party keg at the last birthday celebration. Hes eyeing the booze too.

Sorry the cake looks like its been through a 7.0 earthquake i kinda sorta made it my self. Its 95 percent icing though so thats good.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Things are fine here. I've just been working and spending time with my dogs, that and games on weekends. I started one last night with a couple guys in a facebook group I'm in. It was fun.

What's up with you?
edit on 4-6-2017 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Just doing all i can to get to Australia. A lot of hardship right now but the light at the end of the tunnel is very beautiful.

Facebook eh... Hit me up. Ill friend you. Goes for everyone in here.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi! Once i had a dream where i was sitting in the passenger seat of tiddles. You looked over and gave me that same face. I nearly fell out of the car i was laughing so hard!πŸ˜€

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You mean.... you thought that was a DREAM???

Oh, yeah... I mean... a dream... yes.... just a weird dream.... now close your eyes Dave.... and... just slowly... gently... drift back... to sle..ee..ee...p!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hehehe!!!😈 the hangover when i woke up was sure really.... How is tiddles btw

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Love him to bits, but he spent our winter outdoors... and he's beginning to show his age.
The rust demon is rearing its ugly head, and he will need some work done soon.

"Nurse! Scalpel and swab....."

MEEP... MEEP... MEEP... MEEP... MEEP... MEEP

"Spanner - STAT!"

MEEEP. . . M ep .. . MEEP.. . M EEP . . .. PEEP .. MEeee p

"Oh My GOD!!!! Pass me the Jumper Cables... Quickly!!!!"

mep . . m . m . m. . e . .

"Hit him with 250ml of Single Malt Whisky!"

MEEP... MEEP... MEEP..... MEEP!!

"I think..... we're gonna be okay!"

-closing titles-
edit on 4-6-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: clarity

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

We're going to jam one of those days... in person!

Yeah I'll get my computer updated and get Pro Tools back on there. Comes with cloud access. I'll give you a key! And we can jam that way.

But, across the table, beer in hand, and goofing off... that's what I mean!

Glad to hear that you have a hangover!! Sounds like you did it right!!

Happy birthday,again!!

PS - Ancient Aliens is on pause while I make some breakfast. It is showing a shuttle launch! lol

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hehehe!! Cars can run on alcohol you know!!!πŸ˜› tiddles is a fine car and will be with you on many an adventure to come.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Jamming could be pretty fun.

Ah. Ancient aliens. You know i went to mexico as a kid to see the pyramids. Its pretty damned awe inspiring. Uxmal is pretty sweet. I have fond memories of laughing hysterically as bats swarmed and attacked my sisters hair. Fell on my butt laughing as she ran around avoiding the swooping bats. That was until i had learned i had sat on an ant mound. Big red angry ants. Then the joke was on me. I learned in the yucatan that when in the jungke. DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As for the shuttle i learned that most folks tear up when they see her in real life up close.
edit on 4-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Be careful. Everything there can kill you. Watch out for drop bears.

PM me your facebook page and I will.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok i shall pm you my facebook link in a few hours when i get a chance.

In southern California in the last year and a half ive been bitten by a reculse on my ankle which took forever to heal and recently my layest if widow bites. This one got under my sleeve cuff and bit me on the forewarm wrist area. Its been a month and its finally healing. It got infected. Been bumped by a leopard shark in the surf zone one evening a while ago. Went right between my legs all startled. It wasnt expecting me and i wasnt expecting it. So i say bring on the drop bears.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oops.. a little late, but happy after-birth day,

which is actually a self created alternative holiday for the chronically tardy that has the added gross out mental pic of afterbirth.

So... happy happy ... glad you exist.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks bad dog.

Glad to be around for another year. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. Always been a cool dude to me. Birthday was stupendous. Cant top seeing the space shuttle from ten feet away. I got to hold one of her thermal tiles. 6"x6" and 2000 bucks a piece.

Ps. Sorry about the late reply. Lifes been hectic on my end. No disrespect.

I think theres still some rum or something left at the wet bar. Captain ron done run off with the beer keg. Sorry bout that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Mate if you want any advice/experience on your NQ sojourn .

I have been there ... and experienced first hand your trip . ( with a 1 week bareboat monohull charter )

Any questions ?

πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yeah Timely. I have a few i will PM you them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join