It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is ISIS! Failing Infowars Paying Protesters Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

We've all witnessed the specious would be exposés from right-wingers anxious to link any opposition activism to George Soros so that it can be dismissed. The common form this takes is a screenshot of a website showing some relationship to an organization that has taken some amount of money from the OSF.

The amount really doesn't matter. In wingnut fantasy world, a $500 annual grant is all the evidence rquired to proclaim any sized protest group — and any other protesters who might be at the same event — minions of the Evil One. Never mind the fact that $500 wouldn't buy 100 protesters a fastfood breakfast before a single protest or that $500 divided by 100 protesters at say, 5 protests a year, works out to be $1 per head per protest — they're "paid prosters" damnnit and their activism is not their own!

Clearly the man without whom no non-MAGAtard opinions would exist is doing it all wrong. He should take a page out of the Disinfowhores playbook. The way "legitimate" activism comes about is clearly through "contests" with high dollar "prizes."

200K Cash Prizes! Infowars Launches Operation: Expose Terrorist Media/Kathy Griffin

CNN is ISIS contest!

We want you to win and do not want to create a bunch of boring rules. We also don’t want to play games. If you make a good effort, that might get you a prize.

$1,000 prize for anyone who is seen on TV with a “CNN is ISIS” t-shirt or sign.

$2,500 prize for anyone who is seen on TV with a “CNN is ISIS sign” and who also is heard to say, Infowars.com.

That's right folks, Alex Jones is paying protesters again. All you have to do is buy a shirt, advertise Infowars and promote an utterly absurd meme created to appeal to morons. Here's an example of one such moronic paid protester in the wild:

And really, who wouldn't trust Trump? The first three letters of his last name are T-r-u — the same as the word trust — amiright?

On a final note, as with past instances, I don't expect most of the Dear Leader's cultists to espouse the same vehemently dismissive sentiments reserved for the would be "paid protesters" of the opposition but can we all at least agree that equating Kathy Griffin's Trump-supporter-triggering photo to actual beheadings is absurd?
edit on 2017-6-3 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that $500 wouldn't buy 100 protesters a fastfood breakfast before a single protest

False. Do you even Dollar Menu, bro?

Entire argument = debunked.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Don't be so hard on Kathy, that's just how women act in the locker room.

edit on 3-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

(post by dfnj2015 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Don't be so hard on Kathy, that's just how women act in the locker room.

What do you mean? Without her I'd have had only half the laughs all week. Shes the best!!

edit on 3-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Damnit! I withdraw my argument. Thwarted by the dollar menu. On a side note: McDonald's steak, egg and cheese bagels are delicious.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Look like the alt-left keyboard crisis warriors were triggered into action by this.

link   
Info Wars.... one of the dumbest websites on the face of this planet.

Sigh, the # they post is unreal sometimes.

The link above is fake outrage regarding a fictional video game. I'll be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't been posted on ATS yet based on the InfoWars title (which is a joke) alone.... which says, and I quote:

"VILLAINS IN UPCOMING VIDEO GAME ARE WHITE CHRISTIAN RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS FROM MONTANA"

From the article:

Far Cry 5 stands out as it’s the first in the series to let gamers mow down Americans (albeit fictitious), not mutants or foreigners.

There was exactly zero "outrage," regarding Far Cry 2's setting in Africa. There was zero "outrage," regarding Far Cry 3's setting and the (amazingly cast and performed) villain.

Continuing:

“Previous Far Cry games have been set in remote locales crawling with fictional villains (and even mutants at one point—how far it’s all come) and were easy to dismiss as pleasantly distant and fully fictional,”

So now, in a fictional video game based on a fictional protagonist and antagonist, it's no longer fiction? Not too sure how that works.

The latest Far Cry follows a growing trend in video games to cast Americans as the enemy, according to The Verge:

Well, The Verge clearly has no interest in gaming journalism, instead opting to project their unwarranted and baseless political diatribes and slants into a FICTIONAL video game and then Cry "outrage," about it.

I could continue but I don't want to derail your thread, OP, I just want to show others how absolutely ludicrous InfoWars and their reporting are.

link   

Its a stupid idea from Jones, just an attempt at advertising.

Wake me up when these protestors shut down a city and cause millions of dollars in damage, smash innocent people with things like bike locks, or succeed in shutting down liberal speakers.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Wait, what? Is that real?

If so, what a perfect example of what an effing clownshow this administration is. Jesus how pathetic is this? Citing DISINFOWHORES about the CROWD SIZE on their own FRONT LAWN?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you! Let me go see if I can track this bad boy down so I can pass it around for more people to ridicule.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Info Wars.... one of the dumbest websites on the face of this planet.

Absolutely not true and here's why. Alex Jones and company know just how to twist half truths into ways that makes their audience enraged. Once there's rage they reap tons of profit.

Rage = Ratings = Money

Nothing sells like fake news stories. People want it so Alex sells it. He's actually quite brilliant to capitalize on people's political rage.

Did you know Hillary Clinton had gay sex with Michele Obama in the Whitehouse? I bet you didn't know that!

edit on 3-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

OMG! You posted "the picture!" Quick everyone, avert your eyes lest you suffer irreparable damage!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Says the man who's avatar pic gives me nightmares!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Look like the alt-left keyboard crisis warriors were triggered into action by this.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It worked perfectly!

Within one day we have a protester live on CNN with the sign.

Alex Jones sure is crazy...like a fox.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

And it looks like that was a legit email from Team Trumpster fire.

Trump Supporters And Some Climate Change Deniers Rallied To Thank Him For Leaving The Paris Agreement

The rally, drawing roughly 200 people both in support and against Trump's decision, ran about two hours and was organized by the Fairfax County Republican Committee and the Republican Party of Virginia.

"This is a globalist play thing issue," said Marilyn Oachs, a Trump supporter from Bethesda, Maryland. "I'm not here for that issue I'm here to show my support for President Trump ... It's a little toy."

She said that "there's nothing he could do that I could ever turn on him, except give in to the establishment Republicans which they're harming him at every turn," she said.

"He's our last hope for the country," she added.

Sounds about right from a cult member. So the GOP, the Trump campaign (wtf?) and Infowars combined could only muster dozens of people? And that's with some of them coming out hoping to get paid (the guy pictured in the OP was there)?

Holy fail.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You're smart enough that I don't have to explain to you false equivalence.

As for Alex Jones, who cares? Is he asking them to start riots, cause violence and shut down people's rights? Or is he just asking people to troll CNN for a cheque?

edit on 3-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's actually quite fitting to see the Trump admin cite infowars in an email..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Trump giving Saudi Arabia and Gulf states, the sponsors of Wahhabi jihadi terrorism, 350 billion dollars worth of weapons is an act that will help ISIS more than CNN…

Defense stocks rally after Saudi Arabia and Gulf states sign $350 billion of arms deals

www.marketwatch.com...

Defense and aerospace stocks rallied Monday after Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states signed arms deals worth $350 billion with the U.S. over the weekend.

President Donald Trump and King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia signed some of the deals during Trump’s visit to Riyadh on Saturday. The agreements would stretch over the next decade.
Lockheed Martin Corp. LMT, +0.28% said Saudi Arabia has expressed interest in buying more than $28 billion worth of the company’s integrated air and missile defense, among other components and programs, including a joint venture to assemble Black Hawk helicopters for the Saudi government.

Now we know why Trump went so easy on the Saudis. This will help them to continue secretly assisting ISIS and spreading the poisonous Wahhabi sectarian madness.

And who is helping ISIS?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join