It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Bang CRE2017

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Universe started with a big bang.

The bang was so explosive and huge that all matter was separated into the smallest possible forms.

But there is a pull inside everything that desires to be complete again. And so slowly, this matter started to connect to each other. Atoms combined in ways they had recognized to form compounds. These compounds formed with others, and became more and more complex.

Eventually, one of these combinations of became self-aware, and it thought it was good. So it attempted to replicate itself. And soon other combinations did the same.

Over a seemingly infinite period of time, this matter pulled more and more together. Sometimes combinations would break down, but as a whole, it was always connecting and growing, and becoming more and more complex.

Planets and stars are formed, life goes from single cells to complex organisms.

Eventually, after an eternity of time, a being of such complexity is formed that has the matter of a star but is self-aware; alive.

This being is subconsciously driven to reconnect the lost parts of itself, and begins to gradually connect with more and more of its former self.

It grows larger and larger, beyond anything thought imaginable. But as much as there is a drive for all matter to be connected, there is also a law that says there must be a limit to this.

And so one day, the being connects to the physical limit of matter that can be had, and in a sudden violent moment, it explodes with such ferocity that it is scattered in the smallest possible particles all throughout space.

The end.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I like your simple, but very profound and deep approach.

Great entry

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I have just enjoyed this as part of my morning read here in Aussie.

Thanks mate.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Grambler

Nice that it starts from the smallest possible particles, combines again, and then finishes with the smallest possible particles. Sounds like a never ending cycle. A series of explosions that are set on repeat, continuously separating and reforming again. Always creating, always manipulating matter in new ways. Discovering, exploring, creating itself constantly.

A very good read...

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Now that's exceptional! Nice work Grambler.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

As far as philosophies go, you may have just nailed it man. That was pretty awesome.

Thanks.

Edited to add.

It kind of reminds me of watching someone with a hammer. Smashing a marble. Then repeat that sequence over and over, forever.
edit on 18-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I enjoyed this as much as your entry in the Summers End contest.
Thanks for both!(In case I forgot to mention that last year I can get sidetracked easily!)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I missed this one, good job.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey thanks to everyone for the positive feedback.

I had fun reading everyones stories, and I am just trying to keep up.

I have been arguing and debating all my life, so I am comfortable with that.

But writing like this not so much.

So its great to have somewhere where i can try and not get laughed out of the room.

Or can get laughed out of the room (I could use some more humility).

Either way, fun for me.

new topics

top topics

join