It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey Had Hillary’s Backup Email Device The Whole Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
James Comey Had Hillary’s Backup Email Device The Whole Time

It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election.

Court records show that the Connecticut-based email storage company Datto handed over a “device” consisting of five or six disks to the FBI in October 2015.

Is it possible that Comey didn't know what he had? I suppose anything is possible, but not probable.

“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.

So how could this have happened? And why???

“They sent America on a wild goose chase,” Kawa said. “There was a hearing on January 24 and then another one on February 6. DC district court judge Randolph Moss asked the DOJ how come you never searched it? They said we were never compelled to!”

Yes, you read that right. Their excuse is that they were never compelled to... to do their damn jobs! Ain't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic? All is not lost yet though. There's still a smidgen of hope:

“Judge Moss ordered a rollout of all the Datto contents by September 2018, right before the midterm,” Kawa said.

Yup. 2018. Read it and weep.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So did her lawyer, and the State Dept. (on a flash drive).

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
All public officials financial records should be public. That way we would know who's paying who to get out of trouble.
Also they shouldn't be able to have holdings in any foreign companies/markets.

Take away all the bribes and payouts and we'll know who's loyal to whom, real damn fast.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So did her lawyer, and the State Dept. (on a flash drive).

Sure puts this whole cozy situation into a whole new perspective, eh?

Hillary Clinton’s astonishing post-State access to top secret docs

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
All public officials financial records should be public. That way we would know who's paying who to get out of trouble.
Also they shouldn't be able to have holdings in any foreign companies/markets.

Take away all the bribes and payouts and we'll know who's loyal to whom, real damn fast.

I would be willing to have that national discussion. We sure know that our current crop of critters' loyalty is not to the nation or the people! And they've created quite a web to police themselves -- with the expected results of a fox guarding the hen house.

I have often thought that maybe public officials should be limited to just their taxpayer salaries while in government service in order to absolutely avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest. If they want a position of public trust, then their commitment and loyalty must be to the taxpayer and only the taxpayer. It sounds draconian even to me though.

A couple exceptions might be child support payments, which is technically the kids' money. And an inheritance or life insurance. Things like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As more of this stuff comes out, I increasingly look forward to the guilty being taken down.

Comey is guilty of obstructing justice as is the POS, Mccabe.

Comey better start singing!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So Hillary is going to prison in 2018, then?

Lol okay!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh my ..We have had to put up with his crap now for too long and you are suggesting we now listen to him attempting to sing ...So what did we know and when did we know it and does it really matter at this point . you really cant make this S&#^ up .

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Boadicea

As more of this stuff comes out, I increasingly look forward to the guilty being taken down.

I am increasingly optimistic that will actually happen! With reservations. But it does seem that Trump has been a game changer for what could be the better. I have always thought the best thing about Trump is that he's shaking up the establishment.

Comey is guilty of obstructing justice as is the POS, Mccabe.

Yeah, if Comey's smart he'll get while the getting's good -- if he can. There's no doubt deals being made. And some folks trying desperately to make deals and being denied. We'll see some immunity agreements and maybe even some pardons before this is over. I'm sure there are lots of folks ready to spill their guts -- some looking for revenge as well as justice, or wanting to eliminate their competition.

That's why you should always be nice to people because you meet the same folks on the fall down that you met on the way up --

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
So Hillary is going to prison in 2018, then?

Lol okay!

I really don't see that happening. She's not going to take a fall for those who she feels betrayed her. She'll take them down first. I suspect she's already whispering in the right ears, perhaps even directly to her friend, Donald Trump himself. Who can also give her a full and complete pardon for any/all crimes committed.

I'm expecting to see some very unexpected alliances come about from all this!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh my ..We have had to put up with his crap now for too long and you are suggesting we now listen to him attempting to sing ...So what did we know and when did we know it and does it really matter at this point . you really cant make this S&#^ up .

Lol

Touche, perhaps I could have worded that better!

new topics

top topics

join