It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDL In Liverpool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
First the videos. The camera never lies, but it can give a one sided view.

Pity the poor police having to keep order at an event like this.

www.itv.com...

Twelve people have been arrested after English Defence League demonstrators clashed with anti-fascist protesters in Liverpool.

. . .

At times bottles were seen being thrown between the groups and loud bangs, believed to be firecrackers, were heard. Darts were also reportedly thrown by left-wing counter protesters.

Darts thrown and masks worn, not the highest form of political dialogue.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

Faces of hate

A comment from Judge Dredd.

www.sthelensstar.co.uk...

Judge Dredd 10 mins ago
Could some one explain to me why the left wing are so keen to see the UK turned in to a multicultural waste land ? So keen that they are prepared to use violence to silence those who arent .

Merseyside Police confirmed that it has used legislation to disperse those involved in the planned EDL procession.

The decision to invoke the legislation was made in the interests of public safety following a counter protest by left wing groups, the force said.

It seems most of the trouble is coming from those opposing the march. This is what we are going to see if Labour lose the election. The young voters have been primed to kick off. Violence, flares, disruption, we'll see it all. Followed by further oppressive legislation.

Party politics is designed by the elite to divide and rule.

edit on 3 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 6 2017 by Kester because: trying to make it more readable

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Remember when they turned up and lets just say it wasn't funny for anyone as you have the EDL V's the police V's the AFL

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

It seems most of the trouble is coming from those opposing the march. This is what we are going to see if Labour lose the election. The young voters have been primed to kick off. Violence, flares, disruption, we'll see it all. Followed by further oppressive legislation.

Party politics is designed by the elite to divide and rule.

Agreed.

I used to do security and spotting to help Anti-FA, Hope Not Hate and similar against EDL, BNP Combat 18, North West Infidenls and other far-rigth extremist groups - ended up giving up in the end as a lot of the time was spent hacing to bollock 14 year old 'anarchists' who were tring to singlehandedly break police lines and thought they could take on 3-500 EDL on their own.

Peaceful counter-protests were all that was needed as the far right turned up so drunk they'd ,ake arses of themselves through public urination/defication and EDL threw flashbangs at women with prams in my home town Preston. We did hold sit down meetings with a couple of the pre-EDL leaders, but that didn't go very well when the C-18 head refused to take off his body armour, helmet or give up his katana in the abandonned pub we met in.

Nowadays my best mate/housemate/bandmate is ex-EDL as we both realised both groups fuelled violence and hatred and were not a solution to the problem. He wasn't even racist, he was just a dumb teen who liked to g on the lash with his mates, have a fight and engage in the odd stabbing.

The older group in Hope not Hate (Paul) are really nice, non-violent people but the 14-20 year old brigade are a bunch of morons by and large.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Thank you bastion. This is exactly the kind of first hand knowledge I look for on ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The left will literally resort to violence in order to advance their multicultural views, while people are being killed by the people they want in your country. Someone needs to do something. How many more people have to die?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
The left will literally resort to violence in order to advance their multicultural views, while people are being killed by the people they want in your country. Someone needs to do something. How many more people have to die?

A minority may do - but there's no point pretending neo nazi far right groups like C18 haven't killed dozens by setting off multiple nail bombs (C18 are just as bad as ISIS for celebrating terrorism and killing innocents) in London or knives, axes and grenades are regularly used during their protests. Personally I choose to condemn all who kill instead of defend them, especially when John Tyndal was openly a Nazi, wore Nazi uniform and flew swastikas in their parades.

Please explain how the following are defending the UK

3.bp.blogspot.com...
4.bp.blogspot.com...
cdn.newsapi.com.au...

Personally I will never support terrorist organisations,be they left wing or right wing and will not stand idly by while white nationalist terrorism is so common in the UK the arrests more than double Islamic groups and is the fastest growing form of terrorism in the UK.

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: bastion

Thank you bastion. This is exactly the kind of first hand knowledge I look for on ATS.

Glad to be of help. It certainly wasn't easy trying to explain to skeletal 14 year olds how they wouldn't last five seconds if they got into the pen of 500+ pretty well built, seasoned fighter looking EDL types. Even harder to explain the police were saving their lives by stopping them breaking through the barriers/polie line.
edit on 4-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join