It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuge status offered to Trump haters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

you lefties

Rock solid covfefe! I'm convinced, what go possibly go right. Censorship for the truth it is then!

Can we combine that with our German Ministry of Truth or would that be another truth at all? You know, Russians meddling with our election and all that. Why not combine the efforts while deleting the crap out of our internetz (for the uncertain kids)?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Blueprint Step #4

Trump will amend the Clean Air Act – which was used by lawmakers to regulate CO2 – to ensure it can no longer do so.

Congress will curb the EPA’s overreach by clarifying that it has no power under the CAA to make climate policy.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I don't have to prove nothing to the children here that believe datasets have been deleted, I'm fully aware that they haven't.

It's easy to call her out as a liar from the anonymity of your basement. I show you the door, you're afraid to walk through...not my problem.
As to Kyoto...this is a debate about the suppression of data.. If I wanted to talk about climate change and/or Steve-o, I'd be doing that.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Johny Canuck, it's proven she's made wildly exaggerated claims, what part of that don't you get?

There is NOTHING missing from her work. She had it linked to Whitehouse . gov. When a new admin comes in, they archive that site and start over. All of her data is still there, some links are broken, what part of that are you not understanding?

It was stupid allegation to try to pull off, as if people aren't smart enough to fact check the dumb biatch.

Just more liberal lies.

Oh, and you don't want to admit that Kyoto would have cost your country if Harper hadn't pulled the plug?

Well let me do your homework for you once again. 2.5 percent of GDP is the best estimate from the University of Geulph.

That would be about 37 billion dollars for CANADA. Thats is NOT a drop in the bucket for them, that is more than their 28 billion dollar deficit that Trudeau is projecting.

Funny how you liberals will waste more words NOT talking about something than just simply answering the damn question in the first place.
University of Geulph

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Blueprint

Step 6

Trump will repeal the Clean Power Plan’s CO2 standards for power plants.

“The Clean Air Act gives the EPA no authority to kill the future of coal-based power. Yet under the New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) rule, if utilities want to build coal power plants they can, but doing so will bankrupt them. The rule sets a performance standard of 1,400 pounds of carbon dioxide per megawatt hour (1,400 lbs. CO2 /MWh) for new coal power plants. Since today’s state-of-the-art coal plants emit 1,800 pounds of CO2 per megawatt hour, the rule is a de facto ban on the construction of new coal plants.”
edit on 4-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This isn’t the limit, either. Efficiency could still be pushed higher, but even these improvements could “cut yearly CO2 emissions by two gigatons, or the equivalent of India’s annual CO2 emissions,” GE consultant Will Viguerie told Co.Exist. However, that figure relies on replacing all of today’s coal plants with the new ultra-supercritical steam plants, which is itself a huge environmental and cost burden–especially for a power source that’s on its way out.

Nooooeeees, the Krauts again!

Always the same with those smart asses over here, innit? Kinda embarassing, I reckon.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I hope you don't think you've stumbled upon something new, Ultra Super Critical plants are already operating in America. The thing is, you can't just close down all the existing coal fired generation plants in the USA and not expect to have a HUGE impact on electricity prices now can you?

The 600-MW John W. Turk Jr. power plant in Arkansas holds many distinctions. Completed in December 2012, it was the first USC plant built in the U.S. It also reigns as the country’s most efficient coal-fired power plant with an electrical efficiency of 40% HHV basis (~42% LHV basis).8 After the project was announced in 2006, American Electric Power’s (AEP) Southwestern Electric Power Co. (SWEPCO) spent several years trying to secure the necessary permits while fighting legal battles launched as part of national anti-coal campaigns. Under the legal settlement, SWEPCO agreed to retire an older 582-MW coal-fired unit in Texas, secure 400 MW of renewable power, and set aside US$10 million for land conservation and energy efficiency projects. At a final cost of US$1.8 billion to build the plant, the Turk plant also became the most expensive project ever built in Arkansas.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Can't simply build state of the art plants as replacement for the old polluters, right? That would be way too fcking expensive, of course. Nobody can afford sh!t since our beloved War with Terror started.

Too big to fail anyone?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Can't simply build state of the art plants as replacement for the old polluters, right? That would be way too fcking expensive, of course. Nobody can afford sh!t since our beloved War with Terror started.

Too big to fail anyone?

You think you can 'simply' replace the nations coal fired electrical generation and not have a catastrophic impact on the economy? Here, you can hear it in Baraq's own words what his plan would have done. Is that what you want for your nation? Expensive power generation so all energy intensive industry is forced to flee to regimes with cheaper rates? (hint china and india)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Too big to fail anyone?

You think you can 'simply' replace the nations coal fired electrical generation and not have a catastrophic impact on the economy? Here, you can hear it in Baraq's own words what his plan would have done. Is that what you want for your nation? Expensive power generation so all energy intensive industry is forced to flee to regimes with cheaper rates? (hint china and india)

Deflection, deflection. deflection.
None of what you have thrown out here changes the fact that France has opened its doors to intellectuals, academics and scientists whose work is being constrained by a government that bows to Wall Street. There is a process in place, and Macron is not the first to take note: The cult of ignorance in the United States: Anti-intellectualism and the "dumbing down" of America
edit on 5-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So again another durp durp thread, with the usual insults, back peddling and inferiority complex by the trumptards of ats.

Such a bunch of salty snowflakes, durp durp the french guy said something but we will take it out of context and add our insecurities and insults cause why not.

Bravo on your daily doubling down on stupid.

I know i know it's tough being a murikan in this day and age.

I still havent gotten my answer on how that war on xmas is going, did you guys win yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Elon Musk's cars require energy. Unless they are charge via air turbines or solar he is adding as much to the carbon footprint or more. If carbon dioxide were the problem I would be hearing the drum beat for the planting of more trees. The whole concept is BS. Done by the powers that be to further control human kind. You have bought into it and for that I am sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

via air turbines or solar

... water turbines, geothermal energy, biomass and ... who know... fusion energy soon? And yeah, trees and reforestation are already on the table. Have some for yourself and pipe the fck up?

And you are sorry.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Look, it's pretty easy: scientists can figure this out on their own, that's what science is actually about as well. Nobody needs censorship, get it?
Just have your greasy fingers grabbing other stuff, please? I dunno... dickpics maybe?

Can we combine that with our German Ministry of Truth or would that be another truth at all? You know, Russians meddling with our election and all that. Why not combine the efforts while deleting the crap out of our internetz (for the uncertain kids)?

Geez, all I've been hearing forever is that it's pretty much impossible to delete anything from the internet. Just ask any hacked celebrity. Everything is backed up, even your precious "dickpics".

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Such a shame! All those Trumpbergs of irony sailing right below your radar...

So where's this (non-)deleted information? I'm just way too busy mocking the pit for havoc to actually do some boring research on the censored material.

edit on 5-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Don't give up, I'm sure eventually one of your posts will make sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not one, multiple senses. Watch out now!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Everyone take a deep breath. Stop what you are doing, what you are thinking and...well...just stop. I'm going to help you. Forget who we are talking about, forget the topic, forget the situation entirely. You can come back to that when I am done.

We are a world full of people. PEOPLE! Forget and ignore the governments for now. They aren't representing the people...WE ALL KNOW THAT. From America to Russia to Iraq to China...what our governments do, isn't what we are.

We the people don't want war. We want to live our lives in happiness, raise our families and die as peacefully as possible. We don't make war. We don't attack others. We don't fight for our government's will. Well...with some exceptions. We defend ourselves.

You see this everywhere but the topic is the Paris Climate agreement. A bunch of countries who don't curb pollution want other countries to fund them to curb pollution. That is pretty much you having to fund your neighbor to cut their lawn. It is wrong...unfair and stupid for whomever decides to do so.

Trump is no God...he barely represents 1/2 of America. But we the people aren't stupid either. You don't need our trillions of dollars to stop polluting if you really give a crap. Trump isn't a stupid, ignorant liberal who throws money to others because they are ashamed that they have succeeded. WE WILL NOT BE RAPED BY YOU!!!

So..clean up your own crap. We will clean up ours. And shut the Hell up about how you are pissed off that we closed our legs and stopped you from raping us for our money. If you can't stand on your own...die!! Die quietly or loudly...but die! I'm sick of supporting people who do nothing...care nothing...never succeed...never try etc. That includes the liberals, the black community, the "poor" who don't work, etc.

If you are a drain on human life, you should simply disappear. You are the problem...you are waste...you are worthless and you should die.

Why? Simple! Allow those who try, work, think, feel, love, succeed, etc....win. BECAUSE THE REST OF YOU....ARE LOOSERS!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

You see this everywhere but the topic is the Paris Climate agreement. A bunch of countries who don't curb pollution want other countries to fund them to curb pollution.

That's where you've lost me. Thing is, the countries set their agenda on their own (no sh!t!). And the only thing preventing gubbermints to break the deal is... nothing at all.

Bunch of fricken snowflakes... that's quite the condescending Whitsuntide-litany for someone with no clue whatsoever. I'll give you that.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States

Your OP Headline is built on the assumption that "all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens" who were disappointed in the decision..

are "Trump Haters?"...

Not saying there is not truth there...But examining where logic meets emotion in that assumption might benefit you.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join