It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuge status offered to Trump haters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Macron did say, "No fat chicks" so there is a caveat towards "refuge".

Which sucks.

France is bad.

(they eat snails)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Right.
Refuge. Refugee. A refugee is one headed for a refuge, yes?
Sure. Why not.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The guys at MIT who did the climate change study that Trump cited seem to think so.

"The whole statement seemed to suggest a complete misunderstanding of the climate problem," Reilly said. "I think Paris was a very good deal for the United States, contrary to what they are claiming."
He added: "This one small step with Paris is a necessary step. It is an incredibly important step. If we don't take the step than we aren't prepared to take the next step."

www.cnn.com... Fcnn_latest+(RSS%253A+CNN+-+Most+Recent)
edit on 4-6-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: D8Tee

Much the same way that Canadian scientists offered to store climate-change research as it was disappearing from American government websites.
Never happened, progressive lies. Smear campaign against Trump was all that was.

I guess first person accounts don't matter in the Trumpiverse: I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations
But nice try...have a cheeto.
Nice try, more BS from the Guardian. The Guardian is the main offender perpetuating climate change myths.

There has been NO data deleted, it's just stupid progressives that never actually look at any real data and instead rely upon rags like The Guardian to propagandize their tiny brains. I look at the data, on a regular basis. Nothing has changed.

Link

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Much the same way that Canadian scientists offered to store climate-change research as it was disappearing from American government websites.
Never happened, progressive lies. Smear campaign against Trump was all that was.

I guess first person accounts don't matter in the Trumpiverse: I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations
Nice try, more BS from the Guardian. The Guardian is the main offender perpetuating climate change myths.

There has been NO data deleted, it's just stupid progressives that never actually look at any real data and instead rely upon rags like The Guardian to propagandize their tiny brains. I look at the data, on a regular basis. Nothing has changed.

Link
How about you contact her, tell her she is lying, then get back to us, m'kay?
The Arctic Institute

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The guys at MIT who did the climate change study that Trump cited seem to think so.

"The whole statement seemed to suggest a complete misunderstanding of the climate problem," Reilly said. "I think Paris was a very good deal for the United States, contrary to what they are claiming."
He added: "This one small step with Paris is a necessary step. It is an incredibly important step. If we don't take the step than we aren't prepared to take the next step."

I'd say Trump got it right, he said the USA is not prepared to spend money for 'that next step' because it isn't worth it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What? You're not fine with censorship for freedom and truth? Ups, sorry. I mean... nothing changed, can't you see that? It's just the information we're at war with, not the err... data. Can't you see the difference? Everything is ok!

Nope, can't be a pile of rabulistic crap on top of an outrageous act. Why should I dare to think so?

edit on 4-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Link
The Arctic Institute

How about you understand that there has been NO DATA DELETED.

It's all there bro, nothing missing.

Did you even read your own article? Did your author supply any credible evidence that this was really happening? Why not? Because it's god damned BS from the MSM that liberals like you will latch onto and run with. The MSM knows how to paint someone black, the thing is their smear campaign won't be effective with the entire population, just the gullible and naive.

Now, here's your chance to shine, show me ONE example of a NASA or NOAA dataset that has been deleted.

And I find is ironic, as many of you do, that they are worried about “data” when many of the climate scientists will not release their actual data because someone might “find something wrong with it.”

And tell me, as a Canadian, how much it would have cost your country to stay in the Kyoto accord? At least Harper had the sense to withdraw from that, it would have killed your economy.

If you want to do something to help the environment in Canada, look at the fish farms off the West Coast.

Yes, the Harper regime was responsible for muzzling the scientists at Dept of Fisheries in that case, and no I don't agree with it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But to claim that DJT regime is deleting data is false and uninformed.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
If any leave the country over the Paris Accord, they'll establish themselves as below average.

I wonder if Macron knows he appealed only to the baser sort.

IDK, if you're going by educational rankings, we're not actually Top Dog. France is actually a step up:

Who's better in math & science:

23. France

28. United States

www.businessinsider.com...

So...even though the ranking is 5 spots apart, it appears they'd do better in France than the US. Not sure how that constitutes becoming below average when you're going from a lower ranked country to a higher ranked one. Methinks most Americans just don't like admitting we're Not Numbah One.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'd say Trump got it right, he said the USA is not prepared to spend money for 'that next step' because it isn't worth it.

Yeah, Trump's smart, cuz he knows words! Lots of words.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He doesn't just know words. He invents them!
And....he strings them together in ways that no one has thought of before, priming the pumps of the evolution of English.
not to mention he knows when to use them in just the right way..Ask the mayor of London..

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Well. My deepest condolences!

Why did they even try to delete anything then? Kinda frust-raging, innit?
Calling The Guardian MainStreamMedia is rich though, I'll give you that.

You're funny guy after all, I knew it!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Well. My deepest condolences!

Why did they even try to delete anything then? Kinda frust-raging, innit?
Calling The Guardian MainStreamMedia is rich though, I'll give you that.

You're funny guy after all, I knew it!

What should be deleted is the NASA and NOAA propaganda hit pieces that are intentionally misleading, they should vanish.

They are supposed to be sources of data, not an indoctrination system.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey, I’ll go if we can get welfare, food stamps and free wine!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So you're promoting flat out censorship on the basis of a pretty weak Newspeak blogger and a bunch of baseless accusations? That's quite the rich tapestry by now, thanks but no.

Care to actually add something tangible?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

What the covfefe are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Link
The Arctic Institute

How about you understand that there has been NO DATA DELETED.

Don't argue with me, dude. Argue with VICTORIA HERRMANN:
So I first got an email from the content manager of our website that some of the links to the National Policy for the Arctic and the strategy and follow-up reports had become defunct; and so in the aftermath of that, me and my colleagues quickly combed through the Internet to try to find archived versions of those important policies.

Now, of course there are going to be some defunct links between one administration and the next. But what was more concerning is that, since then, I have gotten a few emails from the content manager that other citations from government sites, such as the Department of Energy, have also become defunct.

Just last week -- which is what caused me to write the article -- there was a link to greenhouse gas emissions and energy deposits in the Arctic that had become defunct; and while that can be searched in the Wayback Machine on the Internet, they're no longer on government sites.
Link

Let us know her response, eh?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I don't have to prove nothing to the children here that believe datasets have been deleted, I'm fully aware that they haven't.

Prove me wrong.

There are broken links and that becomes claims of deleted data sets?

You guys are rich.

ALL THE DATA IS SAFE, DON'T WET YOUR PANTIES.

Firstly… If I was a member of the incoming Trump administration, I would be racing to preserve climate data, particularly un-adjusted climate data, from the outgoing management of NOAA, NASA, EPA, etc.

Secondly… I would undo the reorganization of NOAA’s National Geophysical Data Center into the National Centers for Environmental Information. While “data” and “information” are related, they aren’t the same thing.
edit on 4-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'll just get used to he lies being perpetuated, it doesn't bother me, the adults are in charge now.

Watch the media and the left lose it's collective mind as the Blueprint goes forward.

We're on step two now of the publicly disclosed blueprint.

Step one was get out of the Paris Agreement.

Second is a call to “defund” the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC), which receives around US$4 million a year from the US government.

Step 3
Overturn Obama’s clean power plan, which regulates power plant emissions, underpinned by a 2009 court ruling that said greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health.

You guys will love the rest of them...

This is going to be fun to watch all the lefties have meltdowns, and you know what? Nobody cares what you guys think anymore, whine and cry and scream all you want, momma not gonna give in and give you the candy bar this time.

Oh and JohnyCancuk, you never answered me. How much would Kyoto have cost you if Harper hadn't had the leadership abilities to pull the plug?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

While “data” and “information” are related, they aren’t the same thing.

Blessings to all points of the Beheaded Leader in charge!

I dunno what we'd be supposed to do if we wouldn't have some Machines of Loving Grace in charge of both, telling us which is what.
Thanks again!

Just answer this one question honestly and I might stop mocking you for a second: how stupid do you think we are?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join