It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuge status offered to Trump haters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

But... but... but it's got electrolytes?

Refugeees, he said refugeeees! REFUGEEEEEZ!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As opposed to fat and unhappy
?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Fat and happy - that's what Americans will be.

Aren't Americans already fat and happy?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland. I call them: Come and work here, with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment. I can assure you, France will not give up the fight.”

You'll be talking out your backside when all the smart people leave, and America ends up looking like Idiocracy on steroids -with pollution that will make China look like a pristine glass palace.

If any leave the country over the Paris Accord, they'll establish themselves as below average.

I wonder if Macron knows he appealed only to the baser sort.

Really? I could see Elon Musk doing it. He's pissed at Trump pulling out of the Climate Agreement. He's a pretty smart guy. His net worth is 16 billion. I don't think that qualifies as below average.

Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies www.latimes.com...

"He definitely goes where there is government money," said Dan Dolev, an analyst at Jefferies Equity Research. "That's a great strategy, but the government will cut you off one day."

Do you honestly think these kinds of people aren't taking from taxpayers? Green Climate Funds? Climate Initiatives? Paris Accord? ETC. ETC. ETC.

Where does hundreds of billions of dollars go? Really? Who are the biggest proponents of setting up all these programs? Who really and truly benefit from the billions of dollars that sit in these accounts and then get moved around and distributed?

Why do you think these super super wealthy people are going apesh*t crazy because we pulled out of the stupid Paris Accord?

We didn't pull out of our goal to make our environment cleaner and safer. We simply pulled out of a Big Slush Fund that was raping the American taxpayer.
edit on 3-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Project lefterclip, paperleft, hmm sorry I am failing at making a joke. However this is either the new headquarters for the NWO or something else I can't seem to put a finger on it but it's not good. It seems like a evil take over the world plan, but more like pinky and the brain.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hopefully there will be other places of refuge.

The Presidents of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan are surely watching this initiative.

They might even be making preparations.

Extra tents and cesspits in their refugee camps.

The supporters of Obamas Foreign Policy sharing space with its victims.

Sure to work out well.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens

Interesting how selective in his invitation, what about all the other "liberals".
Why not fling the door open to anybody and everybody, grant them the right to vote, collect benefits, etc.?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Paris is a #hole full of terrorists and rude Parisians.

South of France however is nice.

That's true. The people in the South of France is really nice. I spent about a week in the area back in the late 80's, never saw friendlier people in my life.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Empty the USA jails and ship them over to France.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Much the same way that Canadian scientists offered to store climate-change research as it was disappearing from American government websites.
Never happened, progressive lies. Smear campaign against Trump was all that was.

At least Harper had the sense to get out of Kyoto, Justin is going to try to make his legacy saving the world from C02, just like his buddy Baraq.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States

So only the ones they want or can the homeless go get sanctuary too?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

We didn't pull out of our goal to make our environment cleaner and safer. We simply pulled out of a Big Slush Fund that was raping the American taxpayer.

Bullcrap. What Trump is going to do is make it easier for the big oil and gas conglomerates to pocket more money. Mark my words, he is going to start rolling back emission regulations.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Much the same way that Canadian scientists offered to store climate-change research as it was disappearing from American government websites.
Never happened, progressive lies. Smear campaign against Trump was all that was.

I guess first person accounts don't matter in the Trumpiverse: I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations
But nice try...have a cheeto.
edit on 4-6-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

But... but... but...Amerikkka first!

She's canadian, right? Who listens to those pesky refugeez anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I hope all the smart people leave for France, that means DB and I will be in charge of all you dumb-dumbs inside of a weak.

NWO Agenda Level = Master.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

inside of a weak

That's a strong Freudian Slip right there, you filthy mason.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I guess first person accounts don't matter in the Trumpiverse: I am an Arctic researcher. Donald Trump is deleting my citations

Curious, what citation was deleted?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
That's a strong Freudian Slip right there, you filthy mason.

I resemble that remark.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Curious, what citation was deleted?

From the article provided...

The US National Strategy for the Arctic, the Implementation Plan for the Strategy, and the report on our progress all gone within a matter of minutes. As I watched more and more links turned red, I frantically combed the internet for archived versions of our country’s most important polar policies...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Nope. All they need to do is speak more loudly and slowly... No problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join