It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refuge status offered to Trump haters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

French President Emmanuel Macron is offering refuge to American liberals upset at President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement.

In a video posted to Twitter, speaking in English, Macron said:

“I wish to tell the United States: France believes in you. The world believes in you. I know that you are a great nation. I know your history, our common history.”

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland. I call them: Come and work here, with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment. I can assure you, France will not give up the fight.”

patriotretort.com...

Ahhh, Paris! The scent of dog poop, spring time, and Macron. But now I'm being redundant.

Take heart fellow ATSians! there is a safe space for you after all!

This amused the hell out of me. I wonder who will take him up on his offer?

Can I help anyone pack?

I will even give rides to the airport!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland. I call them: Come and work here, with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment. I can assure you, France will not give up the fight. And soon you will all belong to us!! Hehehehehe"

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Funny coincidence.
Only this morning on YouTube, I was watching some lovely Parisiens "helping" the climate by burning tyres and police cars in the street.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How embarrassing.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Imagine how much in taxpayer funds will flow back into everyones bank accounts once France takes all the unemployable Americans between the ages of 18-35 that are currently leeching off government free sh!t.

You'll all have more money to buy more burgers, so you'll get fatter if they leave.

Fat and happy - that's what Americans will be.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'll start up a gofundme account to"help" this process along😂

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They'll just come back more offended by the French because they didn't speak English.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

“To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland. I call them: Come and work here, with us, to work together on concrete solutions for our climate, our environment. I can assure you, France will not give up the fight.”

You'll be talking out your backside when all the smart people leave, and America ends up looking like Idiocracy on steroids -with pollution that will make China look like a pristine glass palace.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You sure will show us ignant peoples!

Please!

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Isn't it somewhat arrogant to assume that only smart people are leftists?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Can I ask you a question?

In your opinion, what are some of the main causes of climate change?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They'll just come back more offended by the French because they didn't speak English.

Yes, because god only knows, those foreigners make a special effort not to learn English.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Who said anything about leftists? I certainly didn't. Macron certainly didn't. He's asking the for scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs who are smart enough to know we need to work on this climate thing. You make arrogant assumptions.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You'll be talking out your backside when all the smart people leave, and America ends up looking like Idiocracy on steroids -with pollution that will make China look like a pristine glass palace.

If any leave the country over the Paris Accord, they'll establish themselves as below average.

I wonder if Macron knows he appealed only to the baser sort.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

interesting.
ive given france some thought over the past couple years.
my company has a division there.

my thinking about it started long before this but i have not got past the thinking about it stage.
it is a very big step to back the family up and move to another country.

we have talked about a few places and france is always one of them.

i doubt it will ever happen.
wonder if it would be easier now

+5 more 
link   
All I can say is, Adieu.

+3 more 
link   

Okay, just the people upset over the Paris thing.

All of them are brilliant?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Yes, because god only knows, those foreigners make a special effort not to learn English.

Why should they?

It's their country.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: kaylaluv

If any leave the country over the Paris Accord, they'll establish themselves as below average.

I wonder if Macron knows he appealed only to the baser sort.

Really? I could see Elon Musk doing it. He's pissed at Trump pulling out of the Climate Agreement. He's a pretty smart guy. His net worth is 16 billion. I don't think that qualifies as below average.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Okay, just the people upset over the Paris thing.

All of them are brilliant?

There's an awful lot of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join