It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Murder Update: The Curious Case of Former CEO of the DNC Amy Dacey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yup good points, I have basically the same ideas about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm mostly looking for good hard facts... but related educated guesses are always welcome. Thanks ATS!

Ha...well since you welcomed them...

I have long suspected Wikileaks as being an IC-controlled operation.

In my mind, I think our IC would want to create the biggest and most trusted avenue for publicly leaking all political and governmental private information that could ever potentially be leaked or hacked by actual rogue leakers and hackers. That would give them the most control over info made public.

They would be dumb not to try to fill that role.

So I don't trust Wikileaks.

I also think Assange would have long been murdered or in prison if he was the real deal, and I can't help but notice the 'fallout' from most everything that comes from Wikileaks is usually kind of 'meh.' The big dogs never get exposed for anything and I am of the opinion that there is so much worse that could be exposed.

Under that assumption...what if Seth was the DNC leaker, BUT Wikileaks -- being IC controlled -- knew they would have to alter/edit/delete many emails in the DNC archive before making them public?

Seth would have to be murdered BEFORE the emails were made public because he would likely know the archive was tampered with. Which he was.

And, Wikileaks would still have to make a convincing full archive of DNC emails public, because there could be people that knew Seth had handed the archive off to Wikileaks. Killing Seth would allow them to do that. A few casualties (like Donna Brazile, etc. would help make Wikileaks still look convincing).

Maybe some of those people that knew Seth was giving Wikileaks the archive are part of the three that left the DNC, in the wake of the Wikileaks dump, like Amy Dacey...or maybe Seth told his girlfriend or friends about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Podesta's mind must be bouncing around like a ping pong ball at this point...

What a mental picture! I can see those beady little eyes darting all around him in unison with the ping pong in his head!!!

But seriously -- I agree. I have been increasingly getting the feeling that Podesta is the real target, the one with the most to hide and the most to lose.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh my goodness! Thank you for posting AND reminding me... Podesta's password was re-set also -- "p@ssw0rd". I don't have a link for it right now, but I remember reading it in his emails.

So okay, that's one way for someone to get in. D'oh!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you -- your thoughts are always welcome and most appreciated! And now I have a bit more to ponder...

That might also explain why the DNC, Podesta, etc., refused to confirm or deny the content of the emails.

But one question comes up immediately... if the emails were edited/altered in some way, the owners of those emails would know, and would therefore know someone had changed them between when they wrote the emails and when they were dumped. Wouldn't that give away the IC-connection? Or maybe those parties already know about the connection.

Oh dear! Such a fustercluck

I will ponder this some more.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

But one question comes up immediately... if the emails were edited/altered in some way, the owners of those emails would know, and would therefore know someone had changed them between when they wrote the emails and when they were dumped. Wouldn't that give away the IC-connection? Or maybe those parties already know about the connection.

I think that's a fair thought. My thinking is that anyone being protected and privy to emails that needed deleting or altering would also keep their mouths shut and/or be in on that level of secrecy.

Especially with Seth's murder to serve as an example.

OR maybe emails are deleted but not altered. That would not throw up any red flags...it would just be a *whew* moment for any such a person. As in, "Thank God THAT email wasn't in there. I got lucky."

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Kabuki theater

This is an interesting wrinkle.

Related from my thread from last year:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Looking at wikileaks description:

The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails).The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

you know where .org

And for grins, I searched "password reset" to which I received the following:

4051 2016-05-12 16:02:23 +0000 ActionID password reset information [email protected] [email protected]
16273 2016-05-24 16:33:57 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16593 2016-05-12 21:07:19 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16777 2016-05-24 15:52:46 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
17640 2016-04-26 15:01:58 +0000 UberConference password reset [email protected] [email protected]
21393 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21407 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21896 2016-05-19 13:59:25 +0000 Daniel, your password was successfully reset [email protected] [email protected]

WOW!!!!

I don't know how I missed that. Incredible intuition there!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Amy Dacey is definitely worth looking into.

Worth a repost:

Seth Rich Murder Update: The Curious Case of Former CEO of the DNC Amy Dacey

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 3-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: LINK added

edit on 3-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone else hearing news of a second leaker:
Won't release the name I've been hearing yet...but it is M. C****w

I haven't heard anything yet.

Can you point me in the right direction?

8:38
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for the link -- but it keeps freezing up my computer! I tried watching it on my phone, but the volume was too low to hear. Drat!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here is his most recent assemblage of new info.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Disregard.
edit on 3-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Appreciate your post and thoughts. I have heard many times the Assange is CIA. Most of us are aware there are two factions to the CIA (or should I say believe).

Why would the CIA allow the release of damning evidence that they had lost control of their hacking programs those that have been hijacked by contract hackers and other contractors and sent out to the hacking community at large? Now we know that blaming leaked info on any country could be anyone using the code CIA copied from that country.

And when you ask why the most damning possible was not released...Assange would be wise to keep that as his dead man switch.

As I understand part of the CIA is gov control, other half is corporate/MIC control. Then perhaps they are blended. who knows.

edit on 3-6-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Appreciate your post and thoughts. I have heard many times the Assange is CIA. Most of us are aware there are two factions to the CIA (or should I say believe).

Why would the CIA allow the release of damning evidence that they had lost control of their hacking programs those that have been hijacked by contract hackers and other contractors and sent out to the hacking community at large? Now we know that blaming leaked info on any country could be anyone using the code CIA copied from that country.

And when you ask why the most damning possible was not released...Assange would be wise to keep that as his dead man switch.

I don't see it as damning really. What are we able to do about it if the IC plants evidence or uses faked evidence to work a hidden agenda? Congressional oversight will just march on acting like that couldn't/wouldn't ever happen and the IC evidence is solid.

In fact, I'd say releasing that info is useful to a rogue IC in that is just makes us all feel more defeated and helpless.

Also, I don't know why all the most damning info should have to be saved for a deadman's switch. In fact, it makes Wikileaks look like they're bluffing if they never release anything all that damning and are saving it all for a deadman's switch.

As I understand part of the CIA is gov control, other half is corporate/MIC control.

I think this makes sense.

edit on 4-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I like the OANN vid a lot but this is one of the best vids on Seth Rich vids I've seen. I think you guys will really appreciate it. I like this guy a lot. He is balanced and really shatters that negative stigma against "conspiracy theorists."

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join