It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Murder Update: The Curious Case of Former CEO of the DNC Amy Dacey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Seth Rich Murder Update: The Curious Case of Former CEO of the DNC Amy Dacey

Long story short: Amy Dacey was the CEO of the DNC at the time of a "voter database compromise" which temporarily allowed Bernie Sanders' supporters access to data they should not have had access to:

NGP VAN applied a new software patch to the DNC’s voter database system, and because of an error in the code, users were capable of accessing some limited, yet extremely valuable information belonging to other campaigns for a very brief window of time.

An audit was performed with some specific requests by the DNC:

– Identify any users who may have accessed information from another campaign inappropriately,
– Pinpoint exactly what actions any such users took in the system, and
– Report these findings to the DNC so we would know what, if any, data was actually acquired.

Amy Dacey explains the findings of the audits to John Podesta in a report:

NGP VAN found that campaign staff on the Sanders campaign, including the campaign’s national data director, had accessed proprietary information about which voters were being targeted by the Clinton campaign — and in doing so violated their agreements with the DNC. These staffers then saved this information in their personal folders on the system, and over the course of the next day, we learned that at least one staffer appeared to have generated reports and exported them from the system. None of this is in dispute. It’s fully documented in the system logs.

The author of the source link goes on to suggest it was this event which led to Seth Rich being discovered as the Wikileaks leaker:

Disgraced Amy Dacey and the individuals who performed her audit in early 2016 are key suspects in knowledge of when and if Seth Rich was identified as the DNC leaker. She also should be asked to whom this was communicated with and what was said.

(Ms. Dacey subsequently resigned -- about a month after Seth Rich's murder -- as a result of the Wikileaks fallout, although what I have found about her in the email dump does not seem near bad enough for her to resign.)

So my question: Is the above scenario plausible? Wouldn't that apply just to the DNC leak? Or would there be some way for that DNC information somehow give him access to the Clinton campaign emails in general, and Podesta's emails in particular? Is it fair to assume that there are more than one unknown hacker/leaker? Am I missing something? Or am I just woefully confused about how this all works???

I'm mostly looking for good hard facts... but related educated guesses are always welcome. Thanks ATS!

ETA: More on Amy Dacey:
Meet the force behind the Democratic National Committee whom you've never heard of
Heads roll at the DNC
Seth Rich Police Chief Hobnobbed With Clinton Campaign and DNC Officials (PHOTOS)
edit on 3-6-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very interesting development.
S&F.
Will be watching this tread.

FYI: OAN coming out with new information on SR tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting. I'll be watching for that.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

From the second link in your 'ETA:'

CEO Amy Dacey, communications director Luis Miranda and chief financial officer Brad Marshall are all leaving the organization, the DNC announced Tuesday afternoon, shortly after staffers were informed of the changes in a meeting. The announcement praised all three outgoing officials, but people familiar say the departures were heavily encouraged.

IF this scenario is true, then Seth's murder would be serving as an example to them.

And, of course, it's too much to hope that investigators into Seth's murder would be offering them protection and getting their statements because that would make for a thorough, serious, and objective investigation. I wonder if Seth parents know about this particular theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Webb is saying a school play

Is Webb a double X

Is this feasible; or op?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

IF this scenario is true, then Seth's murder would be serving as an example to them.

So very true... and so very diabolical. Without nary a threatening word being said.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I'm very curious about Webb as well.

In fact, I'm downright suspicious! Seemed to come out of nowhere, Mossad connections, all kinds of connections. It's all just too easy.... too "good" to be true.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Very interesting development.
S&F.
Will be watching this tread.

Actually it is tonight at 11pm eastern today's schedule

Not sure when it will be on YT.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Webb is saying a school play

Is Webb a double X

Is this feasible; or op?

I don't know what you mean by 'school play.'

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A question. I thought Seth Rich worked for the DNC period but a Sanders supporter. Did he also work for sanders campaign?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

A question. I thought Seth Rich worked for the DNC period but a Sanders supporter. Did he also work for sanders campaign?

Very good question. I was under the impression that he was employed by the DNC and volunteered for the Sanders campaign, but I cannot find anything right now one way or another.

I'll keep my eyes and ears opened and let you know if I find anything about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Perhaps the audit had identified seth's presence on the DNC database in addition to the other findings.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's commonly referred to among many different circles with many different terms

This isn't Fake news, but a fake...

Many people do it all the time

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Anyone else hearing news of a second leaker:
Won't release the name I've been hearing yet...but it is M. C****w

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's as if the audit was to find certain things, and they stumbled on tracks in the system that showed a transfer of data.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone else hearing news of a second leaker:
Won't release the name I've been hearing yet...but it is M. C****w

I haven't heard anything yet.

Can you point me in the right direction?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Forward!
Never straight!

There are 3 possible scenarios with exponential theory trees

Facts are slowly, still being leaked

This situation is VERY FLUID

and state actors are currently involved

There is no "news" here

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
It's as if the audit was to find certain things, and they stumbled on tracks in the system that showed a transfer of data.

That could be. I've gone back and forth with myself if they knew something going into the audit and were looking for further information or just confirmation... Or if they went into the audit looking for one thing but finding something totally unexpected. Maybe even a combination.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The dnc is melting like mozerella cheese on a pizza...

Podesta's mind must be bouncing around like a ping pong ball at this point...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Kabuki theater

This is an interesting wrinkle.

Related from my thread from last year:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Looking at wikileaks description:

The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails).The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

you know where .org

And for grins, I searched "password reset" to which I received the following:

4051 2016-05-12 16:02:23 +0000 ActionID password reset information [email protected] [email protected]
16273 2016-05-24 16:33:57 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16593 2016-05-12 21:07:19 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16777 2016-05-24 15:52:46 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
17640 2016-04-26 15:01:58 +0000 UberConference password reset [email protected] [email protected]
21393 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21407 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21896 2016-05-19 13:59:25 +0000 Daniel, your password was successfully reset [email protected] [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join