It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a True Believer in the New Religion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: bastion

- C02 is black with an albedo vaue of 0 (absorbs heat) while polar ice caps are white with an albedo value of 1 (refract heat).
Wrong, and no amount of twisting and squirming can make you right. Shoo fly.

Then why is it it in every scientific paper on the matter?

No ammount of you calling playground insults will change the fact I'm telling the truth, given you the means to verfiy it, provided ample papers and my personal bakground in the subject and the equation providing the albedo values.

If you truley believe you're right why hae you failed to supply any evidence or papers and resort to groundless petty insults instead of scientific debate?
edit on 5-6-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

- C02 is black with an albedo vaue of 0 (absorbs heat) while polar ice caps are white with an albedo value of 1 (refract heat).
Dude, give it up lol, Carbon dioxide isn't black.

At age 12 we covered carbon and the fact C02 bonds are non polar and weigh more due to the presence of carbon

Explain yourself, weighs more than what?

If you truley believe you're right why hae you failed to supply any evidence or papers and resort to groundless petty insults instead of scientific debate?
There's no paper thats going to tell me carbon dioxide is black. There are no papers that will tell me C02 has anything to do with albedo. You're off your rocker.
You are confused, go google absorption and emission bands and then copy and paste and try to make yourself look educated ok?
It might work better than claiming C02 is black and has an albedo value lmao. Thanks for providing me with entertainment for the day.
edit on 5-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Dude, give it up lol, Carbon dioxide isn't black.

At age 12 we covered carbon and the fact C02 bonds are non polar and weigh more due to the presence of carbon

Explain yourself, weighs more than what?

There's no paper thats going to tell me carbon dioxide is black. There are no papers that will tell me C02 has anything to do with albedo. You're off your rocker.
You are confused, go google absorptionn and emission bands and then copy and paste and try to make yourself look educated ok?
It might work better than claiming C02 is black and has an albedo value lmao. Thanks for providing me with entertainment for the day.

Agin you provide no claims, apart from the misconeption CO2 has no colour (macroscopic and microscopic are different).

Why not ring the staff from Harvard, Stanford, NASA, ESA, UCLan, Jermeiah Horrocks I lsited above, theyll hapilly correct you in your misinterpretation. The paper I posted earlier that you refused to read also proved it and detailed the experienment to determine the albedo value of CO2 and Black Carbon. New methods were disovered in 2011/12 - there's around 300 papers on it on the link to mw uni/employer with international collaborations with the top Universitesin the world. (347 during the time I was working theere).

Feel free to ignore all the facts and laugh if you want to 'win the internetz' but your doing yourseld a disservice by repeatedly lying, ignoring papers and refusing to investigate the subject or make simple phone call. I honestly couldn't care less,.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

C02 is black with an albedo vaue of 0 (absorbs heat) while polar ice caps are white with an albedo value of 1 (refract heat).
Wrong. Patently false and you can't change that. God himself can't make that statement factual. Like I said, the only degree you have is in BS, and you're not even good at that.

And you call me a liar because of this lmao. Thanks again for the entertainment.

You have destroyed your credibility is all you have done, man, why would you argue C02 is black lmfao.

edit on 5-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
As I said read the 300 +papers I posted a couple of pages back and if you think I'm lying ring one of the hundreds of coleagues numbers I posted. it's public info available to anyone, there's even a BBC interview/vox pop with me somewhere on youtube speaking to Dave Guest around March 2013).

How much more evidence do you need?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
As I said read the 300 +papers I posted a couple of pages back and if you think I'm lying ring one of the hundreds of coleagues numbers I posted. it's public info available to anyone, there's even a BBC interview/vox pop with me somewhere on youtube speaking to Dave Guest around March 2013).

How much more evidence do you need?

Evidence that C02 is black and has an albedo value.
Or you could just admit that you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Consensus does not equal truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You are right, I think was replying to creationbro

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't "believe in" any Religion. But even if I did, I could never believe in a "religion" of control, corruption and based upon power and money. Those are all the basis for evil, not "God".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Think of these Carbon Credit thingies as Indulgences like those sold by the Church in bygone days and you'll understand why the Pope is all on-board with the scheme. More money into the hands of the rich and powerful, less in the hands of the common people. And if you disbelieve or resist their teachings, you are a heretic.
Also: Pay no mind to the fact that the rich and powerful are so hypocritical---flying about in private jets to preach to us about saving the earth from destruction, living in homes that would house a whole village....having a caravan of SUVs accompany their "Climate Change" parades.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Environmentalism and religion are closely connected.

The first Earth Day in 1970 provided an occasion within the churches for expression concerns over the environmental crisis. Religious involvement in this ecological awakening was substantial. Both the president and the general secretary of the National Council of Churches endorsed Earth Day in mailings to church leaders in March 1970; they also encouraged the observance of an Environmental Sabbath the weekend before"

More: The Religion of Global Warming

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join