It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin sends message to globalists via Megyn Kelly about election interference allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well I'm glad Putin put it to rest finally..

We all know he is a beacon of truth and integrity.

Sadly compared to our MSM your words are accurate as opposed to sarcastic.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
She starts off with the commonly circulated lie about 16 intelligence agencies concluding it was Russia... she then explains there's no hard evidence because it was such a skilled hack and then when she gets desperate she begins outright making up evidence about encryption keys or something pointing to Russia as if she were a computer expert. She's a friggin moron.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
She starts off with the commonly circulated lie about 16 intelligence agencies concluding it was Russia... she then explains there's no hard evidence because it was such a skilled hack and then when she gets desperate she begins outright making up evidence about encryption keys or something pointing to Russia as if she were a computer expert. She's a friggin moron.

I wish they would have sent Radical Madcow over there, Putin probably would have been confused about the angry man before him screaming about tax returns, I am sure the case could be made that Russia helped Trump hide taxes, I mean why not right.

At least the world can unite in their laughter about Murican "exceptionalism" in the world of journalism, the 17 intelligence agencies lie is case and point. It is almost as if she forgot that she was not in her safe space echo chamber that is NBC.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You really don't watch main stream media do you?
The show will air tomorrow night but clips of it were on tv all day yesterday.
So yes of course MSM is going to air it. It's an NBC special to launch Kelly's new weekend show on NBC.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Are you even an American?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fortunately, no.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

So you think they flew Megyn all the way to St. Petersburg Russia to this convention of sorts and filmed her questioning him in a group and had her follow him all day long and then later film a one on one interview with him just to scrap it because of what Vlad said?
No one expects him to get on tv and say yeah we did it.
Except this crowd I guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

PS anyone using the phrase Deep State is the one getting laughed at.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What do you think about what Vladimir Putin said?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Only a fool would blindly believe one but not the other..

I would take both with a very large grain of salt...
edit on 3/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So you think they flew Megyn all the way to St. Petersburg Russia to this convention of sorts and filmed her questioning him in a group and had her follow him all day long and then later film a one on one interview with him just to scrap it because of what Vlad said?
No one expects him to get on tv and say yeah we did it.
Except this crowd I guess.

No I have a feeling they did this in an attempt to jump Oliver Stones Putin Interviews that will actually give him a platform to speak and potentially remove the "scariness" of the evil Russian leader.

Having observed Putin handle questions from journalists from around the globe for a solid 4 hours, with no script, no teleprompter, and respond to every one of them with a direct answer, I found her attempts to regurgitate the nonsense of the MSM quite laughable and his responses on point.

I did not have any expectations, but it was quite enjoyable hearing the response of the audience, was it not or let me guess they were all shills for Putin and probably a bunch of misogynists
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No evidence of Russian interference clearly shows how well they are at covering up the evidence of their interference.
I seem to remember James Comey saying they left their fingerprints all over it. Almost as if they wanted to get caught. They really didn't try too hard to hide what they were doing.

The world has certainly gone Mandela on here where communists are revered and good old U.S. patriotism has been flushed down the toilet.
It's good you guys don't represent the majority of Americans.
It's really good.

edit on 632017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

No not all. Only the ones who think he's telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Nope again not America..Only those who believe Putin is telling the truth.

You guys know that most of America knows that Russia did this right?
You know you're hanging on to lies just because it keeps you from realising that trump is a treasonous lying crook right?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Our country meddles in Russia's affairs a lot and has meddled in lots of our allies affairs too. We spy on our allies and on Russia. The EU is one of the biggest instigators in this also, they are constantly trying to control other countries. There is no way we can lessen conflict when all countries are constantly on guard. We live in a time when deceit runs the world. We were warned of this in ancient writings. It may be a little different now, but the basis of this deceit goes back thousands of years and is recorded in history.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

PS anyone using the phrase Deep State is the one getting laughed at.

Lol

There you go again Silly rocking that cognitive dissonance!

It is as if you are unaware of Vault #7 and all of the wonderful leaks that are exposing the "Deep State" you continue to act like does not exist.

P.S. Great choice on your user name!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If Vladimir Putin is saying one thing another is the truth and what he says to distract from a greater scandal.

Globalist

This is a general term for that mother of all conspiracies the NWO, which is pretty hard to deny is a legitimate goal, because the President said on 9/11/91 "A New World Order."

Ten years to the day....

We got one.

His son "coincidentally" in office at the time.

Welcome to it.

If you don't want your enemies to know of your victory let them think it is still a goal you need to accomplish.

When you already have.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
From I can deny to eye candy nigh...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22308768]Sublimecraft

I can't wait to see how this is going to be reported in the MSM, if at all.

Yea... it's been widely reported in all the major media. The one part of Putin's interview that you failed to provide is where he says...

'and if we HAD been hacking the US and meddling in the election we would definitely tell you'

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What evidence?

Show me the evidence!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join