Nostradamus' King of Terror is IGOR IVANOVICH STRELKOV or IGOR VSEVOLODOVICH GIRKIN.
Read C10:Q72 again. Now, compare it with Igor's biography:
1. Igor became popular in 1999, among Russians, because of his Bosnia Memoirs.
2. The Slavic Union party started in September of 1999.
3. Igor claimed, and bragged, about the downing of the Malaysian flight shot over Ukraine. The event happened on the 7th month.
4. The Slavic Union, now reorganized as the Party of Russian Nationalists by Dmitry Demushkin, believes in the union of Slavs throughout
Europe/Russia/Asian region. For Nostradamus, this region is a close resemblance of the past Mongol Empire.
5. "Out of the sky" is the shot down of Malaysian flight 17. In the past, the mention of the 7th month was September rather than July. It seems
Nostradamus took this coincidence and added it in his quatrain. The SEPT and 7th month is both the shot down of Malaysian flight 17 and the Slavic
6. The supporting quatrain is C6:Q21 mentioning the recent election of Trump and being supported by Putin. This alliance of convenience is temporary
until the Russian election of 2018 or the abrupt death of Putin.
The year 1999, seven months
from the sky will come a great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after war reigns happily.
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un grand Roi deffraieur.
Resusciter le grand Roi d'Angolmois.
Avant que Mars regner par bonheur.
(Century 10 Quatrain 72)