It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis- 9-11-01 Was An Attack to Prevent Alien Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
interesting Hypothesis... a localized gravity amplification weapon from back engineered alien technology crushed towers...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

# Isreal. Terrorists, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I made the connection about 2 years ago. Not only 911 but most mayor events are distractions. The elite has nothing to gain , money , power. They have it all. Why destroying america ? Why destroying the west ? Why so much secrecy ? They must have orders , from whom or what ? Maybe from another intelligent spiece on this very planet. Think about it ufo's dont act like explorer from another planet , they act more like patrolling the earth.

Connect all the dots and the picture becomes quite clear : there is another intelligent spieces on earth controlling the devlopement of humanity.

911... just a single event there are so much more and every single one of them a big distraction from a truth that is hard to swalla.

edit on 632017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

How about sheer randomness and luck at the hands of terrorists? If a

shadow government was well aware of this movement from very early on in its progress

why not plan a tactical strike at the time of the disclosure meeting and take out all the main players? They could've blamed that on domestic terrorism, similar to what was orchestrated by Timothy McVeigh in 1995. Why plan such an elaborate plan, that not only killed many people, but probably involved MANY people as well? Why risk someone "spilling the beans" at a later date?

Another thing, the military industrial complex has been involved in back engineering alien craft for @70 years. Alien technology has been said to be used in the development of high tech aircraft designed and built by Lockheed Martin WAY before the 9/11 attack. There were THOUSANDS of people involved on these "black" projects. Why wasn't the shadow government concerned about a "leak" from this source? The second director of Lockheed Skunkwork’s, Ben Rich made these statements on his deathbed:

“About ten days before he died, I was speaking to Ben on the telephone at the USC Medical Center in LA. And he said, ‘Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. They have about forty five hundred people at the Lockheed Skunk works. What have they been doing for the last eighteen or twenty years? They’re building something."

“We now know how to travel to the stars. There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars and it won’t take a lifetime to do it. It is time to end all the secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector. There are many in the intelligence community who would like to see this stay in the black and not see the light of day. We now have the technology to take ET home.”

www.collective-evolution.com...
Why wasn't the shadow government concerned about a leak from this source? 4500 people? Plus, Rich states that he didn't believe that disclosing alien technology was a national security threat. I believe the "shadow government" uses disinformation agents and scare tactics to intimidate and ridicule people from disclosing the truth. But to suggest they were somehow involved in the 9/11 attacks to destroy evidence and cause a major diversion is very hard to fathom.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This would probably be a good basic outline for a science fiction movie and would have been better placed in Skunk Works.
As a working theory there are too many holes in it as everyone has said before.

But this is at least better than the unintelligible scribblings of some, news regurgitation and Youtube plus a one liner that infest this site these days. So S&F for at least pulling it all together.

edit on 3/6/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

A guy with an alien avatar is being a stick in the mud about a possible at connection. Does not compute....

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You lost all credibility when you mentioned Greer well to be honest you actually lost it with the title.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Nm

edit on 3-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: Not worth it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think the data will be around for a long time.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: TerryDon79
Propose a better theory then for why the ONI was targeted at the Pentagon. Come on, let's hear it.

I've got nothing for you there, but whenever I hear about ONI and the Twin Towers, I always think of Delmart Vreeland. Excuse the link to Rense...it's from before they sucked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join